>multiple (((terror))) attacks
>comey bullshit
>syria bombed for no fucking reason
>reality winner bs

COME ON

TELL ME HIS FUCKING NAME Sup Forums

WHAT IS HIS NAME?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-collusion-campaign-us-spies-nsa-agent-considerable-intelligence-a7613266.html
independent
archive.is/fsJeg
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/considering-how-so-few-people-check-these-links-you-could-write-whatever-message-you-want-here-and-present-it-as-sourced-proof.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tb5PPnuu3bs
youtube.com/watch?v=ampLXJzWVc8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215890/Spy-dead-bag-infuriated-MI6-bosses-illegally-hacking-secret-data-Bill-Clinton.html
youtu.be/yDI0AFOHuNI
mega.nz/#F!RbJmEYaC!d3TpXTyi9-PQYxNH5W2ejQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT IS HIS NAME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

reeeee

reeeeeee

Seth Ree...
Seth Reeeeeeeee...
Seth Rich!!!!

Thank you user.

I literally haven't even thought about Seth Rich for the past few days. These distractions work.

God fucking dammit

FOCUS LEAF

His name was Seth Rich

reeeeeeeee

So many distractions at this moment for real

I even expect the manchester shooting and the london attack to be exploited to distract us from the real SETH RICH deal

I swear this is our lead to bring the whole DNC Clinton bullshit down and all /pol moans about is closing boarders etc

WE ARE NOT ABLE TO CLOSE BOARDERS AS EASILY AS RAISING AWARENESS ABOUT SETH RICH

THIS IS OUR MFUCKING LEAD TO BRING IT ALL DOWN

Do not let the methods of these blues slide us, they are ready to put everything on the line.

IT IS TIME 4JUSTICE.

I think that's the whole point of the thread.

Her name was Reality Winner.

We need to bring this to the top again? Anyone does have any infographs, copy-pastas, saved files anything? I do not have much summary material.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE MAKE THE SUBJECT TO COMPLEX

WE NEED TO MAKE IS EASILY DIGESTABLE

NORMIES ARE NOT ABLE TO READ WIKILEAKS ONLY PEOPLE LIKE US ACTUALLY GO FOR IT

NORMIE MEDIA AVOID IT because of obvious reasons.

Notice how a uk journal published new leaks. str8 up trade

I think of normies like zombies

BTW OP

a thread like this is not really moving anything forward.

give us an objective, do not just complain.

i know the media is bullshit and that there is some shady shit going on with the attacks and all, but we do we do about it?

just complain??

IF YOU WANNA MOVE THIS BITCH THERE NEEDS TO BE ACTION!

This could be over the internet or in real life.
shit like this is not helping but its just making it slide even more

WE NEED THESE THREADS TO BE INTERESSTING SO PEOPLE WILL BE ACTUALLY READING IT.

/POL KNOWS SETH RICH IS IMPORTANT

BUT MAKE THESE THREADS IMPORTANT AS WELL!

Link of leaks?
They are still zombies but they are able to be woken up.
They are still people, we can take control as well.

obejct is pretty clear: no SRG, need SRG

Identify the slides to attack the slides. You gotta start with simple dawg.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-collusion-campaign-us-spies-nsa-agent-considerable-intelligence-a7613266.html

bump

>independent co uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-collusion-campaign-us-spies-nsa-agent-considerable-intelligence-a7613266.html
archive.is/fsJeg

HIS NAME WAS SETH REEEEEEEEICH!

Hi Mike Cernovisch !

m-muh (((Seth))) (((Rich)))

Oy

Vey

Goym

His name was Seth Rich

They're tryin sooooo hard to bury this.
It's not gonna work anymore.
They're finished. Bank on it.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/considering-how-so-few-people-check-these-links-you-could-write-whatever-message-you-want-here-and-present-it-as-sourced-proof.html

Ye but when you make a /SRG you have to realise that you take part in the creditability and the rate of interests of the TRUTHFUL story itself.

It is in a way like marketing, you need to give something to a thread on which people are able to reply. On which discussions could be had, questions could be anwsered etc.

Im sorry if this sounds quite bitchy but it is, it think, one of the tools which need to be the strongest if we want to win this war.
I get that there are slides but just simply identifying them is not tasty enough, raise questions, start discussions, find info. like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=tb5PPnuu3bs
or this
youtube.com/watch?v=ampLXJzWVc8

excuse me for my rant but you have to realise that we are fighting against the top marketing/media experts which are controlling the slides

TO FIGHT THIS WE HAVE TO BE ATLEAST EQUAL AS INTERESSTING AND ATTRACTIVE

Just truth is for a lot of people sadly not enough. Your eye needs to be caught by something first, after that people start doing research and checking the real facts.

REST IN PEACE SETH RICH.

Anyone have any archives from Paul Combetta (aka. u/stonetear)?

He was dumb enough to post DNC info publicly on Reddit, so there may be other things there worth noting.

I'm also very curious about the gf. Not that I think she's involved. But if there is a coverup of any kind, someone must have reached out to get her in line.

No one thinks your obsession with terrorism is sincere. Most of you didn't bat an eye after Sandy Hook.

It's probably over, yesterday news, another thing blown by the unholy wind.

is this gonna go anywhere? big leads keep turning up then go silent.

bumping anyway

Bump because this needs to be Sup Forumss primary mission.
This is how we drain the swamp.
Keep digging, for gods sake keep digging.

BUMPING WITH ANOTHER MURDER UNSOLVED INVOLVING BILLARY CLINTORIS

/1

/2

You say this, but do we really need more info? Like with other stuff in the past year, we reached a point where we have enough info, but we can't do anything with it. There is not enough momentum in the public for it, no official body is doing anything about it, and this is where it dies, just like pizza and Hillary and all the rest.
Dead, in the mountain of truths Sup Forums digs up.
It's not that these things are bigger than governments, it's more like they are the governments themselves, and govs will never prosecute themselves.
If they go after something like this, it can cause a chain reaction that may very well topple the entire government and nothing short of a revolution will do that.
Another day, another skeleton in the closet.

/3

/4

Thanks for fucking up the order japan, you faggot, Seppuku your self

REALITY WINNER is some psyop bullshit

Oh look, it's another episode where fat plebs are fixated over non-existent factoids regarding some random kike.

Wake up, it's a jewsih ruse, fatties

go eat more pasta nigger

his name was Seth Rich

REALITY STATUS: WON

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215890/Spy-dead-bag-infuriated-MI6-bosses-illegally-hacking-secret-data-Bill-Clinton.html

Webb and Goodman interview Rod Wheeler released today 44mins

youtu.be/yDI0AFOHuNI

Hahaha you guys are so funny. No one cares about this shit cause it's a dead story. Keep pushing all you like. We still won't know shit twenty years from now. Also please admit you bought into Kim Dotcoms bullshit yet again and received nothing from it. Pic related.

Oh boy you sure showed him.

ex-NSA analyst

hey i am an ex super secret agent too! I have some intell on some things if you wanna know about that? Clinton is secretly a big grandma whom makes cookies and Trump is a big bad guy!!!!1!!

I love threads like these. Seeing paranoid schizophrenics argue over who is being deceived and what the real important issues are is pretty hilarious. "STOP SHEEP! MY ISSUE IS THE REAL ONE! THE REST IS A DISTRACTION! SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD!". Top fucking kek.

ohhhh boi you sure showed me

Seth bump.

Makes me wonder if the guest list was the only thing he dug up regarding the clintons

Wait what,

Reality Winner, a contractor of the NSA, is stupid enough to email the leak?!

What the flying fuck, and people still believe this? There are no people whom find files about a highly heated topic like the russian collusion and just decide to mail the NSA report on it to someone.

NOBODY WITH A RIGHT MIND FUCKIGN DOES THIS WHAT THE FUCK

this shit just does not sound right.

there is so much shit happening since we found the Seth lead, we should not stop making noise.

WE SHOULD STRIVE 4JUSTICE.

Or just leave a trail in general, you should be able to do this completely off the grid when you're working at the NSA right?

Or do you think she wanted to be exposed with the known charges and complications of getting caught for a leak like that?
Did the media/(((They))) want her to be exposed because she is this young noble inspiring young woman which will get a lot of attention?

What do you guys think?

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

The distractions will continue as long as we keep getting closer to the truth.

His name was

SETH

RICH

>bodies on train track
this is the full breakdown of the clinton traintracks point from that megalist of forbidden true conspiracies iceberg/brain meme

I've seen two conflicting accounts of Seth Rich's political motivations.

Most accounts list him as a tech worker for the DNC. He had an active reddit acct and started/posted to a pro-Bernie group.

"Critical" accounts of his story say that he was tech-illiterate, pro-Shillery, with no broader political interest whatsoever.

Bump

Anyone got false flag Russia propaganda to post on twitter with my liberal profile, anything is better than a robbery without evidence right?

bump

Bump

If he had NO tech expertise
Why would he be incharge of building the online APP????
No the guy new his shit
Go look up his resume

Blumpf

Cernovich calls out Webb & Jason or it someone trolling kek

Bump for Seth.

Bump

Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC. There is no "Russia" collusion.

Keep fighting.

Into the deep part 1 setting the stage
mega.nz/#F!RbJmEYaC!d3TpXTyi9-PQYxNH5W2ejQ