Should white muslims convert to christianity?

Should white muslims convert to christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x07ys_NmNeA
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kaffir
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am a White Muslim but no way I will covert to cuckristianity

No necessarily, just renounce Islam or get the rope.

flag checks out

No they should neck themselves

Completely useless

Aye.

Forget cuckolithicism. Orthodoxy is way better

spit at your face, amerifag

lol
orthodoxy is a biggest bullshit among all christian denominations

It's a Christian's duty to spread the word of Jesus Christ. We are like the Apostles on Pentecost, we may be afraid to spread Christ's message but, the effect of spreading it is astounding.

No, they should be given dereligion training and taught how to live secular, civic lives that encourage personal and cultural development without resorting to crime, violence and abuse.
>the same should happen to all religious people.

Your ancestors were weak converting to islam. Return to origin is the right choice.

no
my ancestors had a free choice
and they've done it in the 9th century

>Should white muslims convert to christianity?
rephrase
>Should muslims convert to christianity?
rephrase redux
>Should anyone convert to christianity?
extra ecclesiam nulla salus

He will come again with glory to judge the living
and dead.

All whites should become Muslim, declare non-white Muslims as apostates, and wage jihad against them.

Yes or expulsion

No they should be covered to fertilizer.

If you call jizya free choice okay than
calm down satana

>white
>muslim
pick one

The League of Militant Atheists will rise again. It will create a prefect society just like it did the first time.

L'Islam devint religion d'État quand le khan Almuch se convertit et prit le nom de Jaffar. Ibn Fadlân fut alors envoyé par le calife Abbasside Al-Muqtadir en 922-923 pour établir des relations et apporter des cadis et des professeurs de droit islamique aux Bulgares de la Volga, ainsi que pour aider à la construction d'un fort et d'une mosquée. Les religions païennes voire chrétiennes continuèrent cependant à être pratiquées.

Orthodoxy is catholicism you moron

youtube.com/watch?v=x07ys_NmNeA

I'd prefer both

Poland stop embarrassing youself
Im orthodox and is far away from catholicism

The only true name for the organized atheist is the Allied Atheist Alliance, the AAA!
DEATH TO THE TABLE EATERS

Orthodoxy and Catholicism literally only differ over the church hierarchy and traditional practices. Otherwise there theologies are virtually the same, just worded differently.

They should be issued an ultimatum, either renounce Islam or GTFO. Also everybody should convert to Christianity.

All muslims should convert to Christianity along with everyone else who is not already.

Nice digits dude! Kickass.

Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity!
(haha j/k fuck Republicanism! Restore the Monarchy! Death to the Republic)

But more srsly you're correct to our Polish friend.
poland pls
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kaffir

this

yes. Mohammed was a heretic pedophile

They need to choose conversion or exile
Then you make it the law that suspect muslims and jews must eat pork to show they are true christians
Then you up it to conversion or death
Then persecute all those who lied and cheated
500 years of prosperity will follow.

You talk about theory. The reality is i can do the difference because im from a Orthodox family and living in a Catholic country.
Orthodoxy is the purest and simple type of Christianity. From wich islam was inspired.
The Catholicism is filtred and depurated adinfinitum.

no we should kill them all.

So long as they breed in large quantities with European men only, I don't care what white women believe in.

Traitors to the superior white race

France is a secular shithole living in the shadow of a once Catholic country.

Also Orthodoxy is hardly the most simple type of Christianity, there is way more dumbed down shit in the west with these non-denominational churches and other low church Prot movements.

Also Muhammad knew fuck all about Christianity, he thought Mary was part of the fucking trinity.

Italy the same, only old peope go in church. The youngs see Chrstianity like the worse thing on earth.

No, they should be converted into corpses.

>So edgy

you must be an underage

if they so desire

>not being a sedevacantist