Being an ugly male is life on nightmare mode. I'm a disposable and reviled working machine

Being an ugly male is life on nightmare mode. I'm a disposable and reviled working machine.

>when you accidentally make eye contact with a woman and she gets this horrified wide eyed look and gets whiplash from how quickly she looks away
>when you've never had any female attention ever
>when you've had no friends since 18 and are 26 now
>when you realise the working world depends mainly on social skills
>when people make zero effort with you socially and even extroverted people can't make small talk with you
>when you actually take the advice and "just man up and approach women" and the women you approach only respond with 1 word answers and look bemused and uninterested and waiting for you to leave
>tfw feel humiliated after trying the above 4 times and getting the same result and near disgusted looks, including someone who works for the same company on the same floor
>tfw squatting 4 plates does fuck all and everything related to gym culture is a horrific humiliation
>went through university and now without ever having gone to a party, club, or pub
>women get 500 matches a day on dating sites and only want Chad

It's not just the loneliness, it's the utter lack of purpose in a world where you are either doing meaningless and low paid work or doing technically impressive, highly paid, skilled work... by working at Facebook or Twitter to sustain female attention whoring infrastructure...

And of course the world does its best to pretend people like me don't exist. It's supposedly all my fault.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0dX5PQtdEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Consider it a blessing in disguise. Work on yourself, do things you enjoy, and bang a hooker every now and then.

There aren't many good women left and the ones ignoring you are probably cunts anyways.

As a male who has been the better looking one in a group I have been the outcast one too so I don't give a shit.

Retail is full of scum these days. Retail used to have a little bit of dignity but now they make you wear the stupid clothes and name tags. A couple of decades ago people used to wear business clothes even if it was just a cheap place like Target.

Are you the guy who posted on /biz/ about this? I can assure you that women are largely not worth the time, effort, and sanity they cost.

Does being ugly keep one from working hard and making good money? Because women care more about that then looks.

Head over to r9k, this is a political board. If you want to improve yourself, head over to a self improvement thread on here when there is one and post in there. My advice is self improvement. Watch Jordan Peterson, that man is a blessing sent by God. Get into religion. Most women these days aren't worth it and there are very few traditional ones left to go around. Stop worrying, live life, you'll regret it when you are 80 years of age and you think about how much of your life you wasted on places like this and worrying about Women, looks etc.

Wow, actual decent advice from a leaf

You are mixing with normies. If you are actually an ugmo you should try the BDSM scene or even furry, or just accept being forever alone and find a passion that doesn't involve others.

This

Women are worthless scum, satanical immoral behavioral instincts, merely sexual machine as well

Use them as the walking talking pleasure holes they are, and stop thinking your worth revolves around their approval of you, you mongoloid, this is literally the rat race for the stupid goy

Improve yourself, and consume whores when you need, but don't use it as the metric for your value

You don't care rats opinion out of you, or roaches, why would you women? Don't you know they are the spawn of satan?

If you have truly ugly facial astheatics, get on serious roids and become a literal monster. Forge yourself to appear as that which society has turned you into.

That or lower your standards and have a happy life with an ugly chick, faggot

Women are shit anyway. I dont talk to women anymore if i dont have to. You just skipped the shitty expierences.

if it makes you any better im not beta, not ugly and not stupid and i am a complete failure in life regardless

I dunno what to tell you really but I guess I can say *something* at least.

I guess I'd say just carry yourself with as much confidence as you can. And hopefully you have either a lot of money or a big dick?

And just as a by the by, if you're looking for love or a relationship, that's bullshit anyway. Love 'em and leave 'em is the only reasonable policy in 2017.

It's not worth the hassle if you ask me, and apparently other dudes in this thread. I mean I could date half of the chicks that I work with if I were single, but I don't want to because they're a mix of whores, cunts and democrats.

You ain't missing much, bud.

>Coming from a guy that has a girlfriend who wants me to marry her, and the thought of marriage makes me literally want to hang myself. I was just in this for the pussy and/or ass. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

>mfw you're just an average looking faggot but your lack of self esteem makes you spout this nonsense to a bunch of uncaring niggers in a Vietnamese tapestry forum
Sort yourself out.

its about confidence, fake it till you make it is the best and only advice

"getting women" is a shitty lifegoal that will grow old quick and may leave you in a situaton you really dont want

you forgot to mention how its the immigrants faut that you dont get any pussy, thereby not meeting Sup Forums standards. pls go to r9k

Idk pedro, lots of brits are pretty damn ugly

Sounds as if you're a shill trying to crush males' confidence. It's an ongoing process in the alt media, funded by [[them]] no doubt
Physical attractiveness is irrelevant after a brief time because when you love someone, they look great to you. And when you stop loving someone, no matter how physically attractive they might be, you nevertheless find them unattractive
Men and women come in a variety of physical appearances but there are always those who love them just as they are
Physical attractiveness is fleeting in any case and can be removed in an instant due to accident, etc
Too much emphasis on the physical and material. Stop buying the hype
Look around and you see ordinary even outright unattractive people with partners who adore them: tall people, short people, fat and thin people, dumb people, smart people
Join a real life group or club instead of putting yourself online in dating sites like a chunk of meat
Get interested in something, find others who're interested in the same thing. That's how real life works. People too dependent on internet for everything so cut the ties and get into real life

yeah, well at least you're not Bri--oops

I get you, and believe me there is no cure for this, i like this girl that works at local market, a bit short, but a good looking face, she seemed kind of shy and a down to earth, religious kind of type.

So one day i manned up, walked over there and asked her for a cup of coffee after her shift, now i am not Quasimodo ugly but just an a bit below average guy, collage graduate with a decent job (better than cashier anyway), the response was literally : "pfffff teehee", then she just looked at her colleague and they started laughing completely ignoring me.

Keep well for you're self, that is all you can do or find a single mother but i would advise against it.

Ok.

KEEP DOING IT
keep meeting people, working on yourself and eventually you'll eventually find someone you like who likes you

Yes

If you want practice on the social end, go to a retail store and troll the workers there. Don't be a dick and do it during prime time though.

Retail workers (at least used to be) reasonably adept at social interaction and because you're a customer they're forced to deal with you.

You're right about nightmare mode though. Cripples have it easier than you do.

Plastic surgery?

This. Become a total fucking beast and get a woman from Latin America or East Asia if you want to reproduce

Bro, you're a fucking man
Unlike women, we are NOT only judged for our looks
Just find something you're good at, and fucking beat everyone else at it
Women who are into that particular thing will get curious and you have your in
Just keep working on yourself
That's what 80% of all dudes have to do

This. Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general is not a good representation of what real life is like, at all. Sadly people keep falling for it. I see threads like this on a daily basis now and its getting ridiculous. I bet half of the threads similar to this are poor Anons who fell for the shill tactics and now generally feel bad about themselves, all because some shill or a group of shills created a thread trying to crush the confidence of people who "know too much" i.e: are informed about Jew control of the media etc.

this
there is so much of you that you are in control of, work on that, even right down to what kind of person you decide to be in life
be strong, women like that

this. Sup Forums is not for robots. Many of us are glorious Chads.
>t. Thundercock

Slide thread detected

Yes

>3/6 of pic related are anglo
I can perfidiously cherrypick too

1 post by this ID, slide thread, everybody out

That's good to know. No need to paint all Anglos with a broad brush though is there?

Oh, so the old "do as i say not as i do" anglo logic

Lol dude being shy is nightmare mode. I classify myself as a decent 7/10 but I never socialize with anyone and ignore people because their presence causes CRIPPLING ANXIETY. I become a Chad when drunk but then have to deal with people in the morning who look at me smiling and talk non-stop because they think I am that social when sober as well.

>be me
>fairly good looking
>tinder becomes popular, decide to give it a shot
>eventually meet a girl at her uni, go for drinks and ends in sex in her dorm room
>she wakes me up and tells me to leave because she has lectured to go to
Felt absolutely disgusted with myself after that.
You aren't missing anything if you don't use tinder.

Good god that's the ugliest group of people I've seen together ever. Gonna barf

The top right dude looks like a Ivan who indulges on barbiturates too much. A common sight here.

There's no such thing as an 'ugly male'. Try bathing.

>be fairly good looking
stopped reading there. Something something tea something majority muslim capital city?

>Be me
>Work in a warehouse (PA Hire)
>No way of meeting grills
>Today cute girl comes in for the day to prep for a local festival
>Shes friends with the dyke who works here
>Dyke invites me over lunchtime for a chat (shes pretty cool)
>Hot girl is with her
>Talk loads
>Hot girl is actively trying to talk to me
>Conversation is over
>Everyone is going back inside
>Say to dyke "shes alright"
>"Oh yeah shes really cool, shes my gfs friends gf."
>Die a little more inside

I'm not even unattractive. Solid 7 or 8/10.

capitol***

Good one mate, but I'm not English. I'm not Asian either. I'm a ruski here for university.
Nice try though, 62%.

>when you've had no friends since 18 and are 26 now

>before going to uni
>was popular kid, always able to come up with some clever idea for spending time or at least a fucking joke
>girls liked me a lot, dated quite a few cute girls
>go to uni
>alienated in a matter of 2 seconds by everybody around
>don't understand what the fuck are those people concerned about whole the time
>don't understand their mentality
>can't relate
>have literally 0 friends
>0 girlfriends since as well
>my social skills deteriorate
>two weeks ago
>meet girl I've used to date in middle school
>next day meet old high school friend
>yet another day meet a girl I knew from high school
>suddenly on 4th day become clever and confident again, like the bad time is over
>go back to classes
>it all disappears

I probably shouldn't have left my small town, I just can't understand urban lifestyle it seems.

>26
>Not too old for army unless you're obese
>Go kill niggers
>Join private security or do mma/boxing after you're done

>Success

if she's lesbian I'm sure she wouldn't mind you continuing to be her friend with no pretense of getting pu$$y. Do you think you could ask her if she would video her and her gf doing it and give it to you? If she says yes you have to post it here because it was my idea first

>>>/facebook/

This is not your personal ugliness blog. If you are ugly then kys or be a monk. Stop crying. Even if you managed to get a wife then your son would be just as horrible looking as you. Just bang a hooker if you want sex.

Do work and help your better looking cousins by paying taxes.

>his country elected a Muslim nigger
>twice
What's that they say about stones and glass houses?

Thanks dude, i'll be sure to try that out.

>russian
>uni (and probably going to work) in UK
well that's not bad I guess. Lots of benefits of living in a third world country and working/educating in a first world country

why are they all looking like human praying mantises?

could be worse, I could have grown up with a nigger president followed by a kike puppet.

That pic is some r9k tier garbage.

>Being an ugly male is life on nightmare mode.
Adapt.
Turn your ugliness into a joke, and beef up the charm.
It's never failed me and I resemble a half-cooked pancake.

Tough fucking shit. These are the cards you were dealt, so you can fucking deal with it like a man or just kill yourself.

This is why I don't mind when some of you call me subhuman or shitskin. You might be white but you still have shit genes.

Dude, I'm ugly, not hiddeously but enough to know that if you look at women they are disgusted and if you don't look you're a fucking weird. I have a 7/10 merely because I'm funny and she's mentally deranged. Best bit of advice is to accept it and plan your revenge on this world. Take a course in robotics and make a firebomb drone or a better yet biology and find a way to kill people virally.

I don't know, we don't have shariah law here or whatever that saying comes from

Yeah he was a muslim but he was at least elected on the pretense of him being a Christian

Really he's probably just an atheist with strong cultural bias towards Islam due to his dad being one.

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

Muchacho pls leave.

you're probably in a wrong subject. what are you studying?

Are there women out there who specifically wana do BDSM shit with ugly guys? lol. Are they women who're angry at having to settle for a beta and now they want to tie up and beat one to vent their frustrations?

>kike puppet
He actually has a less strategically pro-israel policy than Obama did with his hard line against ISIS, not trying to dethrone Assad (his airstrike being the one exception), and him not having supported the destruction of Libya, Tunisia, and Egypt

This i was the same chad af,alfa male in highschool.Go to uni and everybody is just boring as fuck they just study and i cannot give a fuck honestly.No girlfriend and no friends since uni started and all the people are like fucking drones is this the future for capitalism?!

I felt I was headed towards this so I cashed my chips and swallowed my pride and became a totally submissive bottom faggot

On the bright side I don't have to lift anymore and just doing cardio has made me better proportioned and cuter than lifting did

I have a bf who is totally dominant
And compared the hell of loneliness, sucking cock is actually really nice.

And anal isn't as painful as you think, with a loving partner, nice and slow to work you up, it's a really intimate and amazing experience

To feel vulnerable and soft and submissive. My little heart flutters cuddling into him at night.

To think I was actually a bit homophobic before too

I don't even think about woman anymore.

It's this type of attitude that makes you a faggot. Just give it up and have love.
You consider yourself ugly = become ugly.

wtf is this lmao am I the only white person on Sup Forums? Be honest guys.

Woman are disposable too, treat them as such.

This is the future. People are becoming less social and more neurotic.

BASED BLACK DUDES

> pls cuck me

>started crying

No sympathy for the mentally ill. Just gas them all and be done with it.

not necessarily, but if you learn how to be a measured, empathic, intuitive dom, youll be able to perform that for others at play parties and theyll line up, trust me. (dont be a sub if youre not a sub)

> tfw you are not an ugly woman
Thanks god

Except, you know, we aren't gay

>he fell for the quite girl = innocent fallacy

No girl is innocent, remember this.

Go to Thailand

>army
>success
I kekd loudly.

Pretty assertive, are you drunk right now shy user? :)

The southpark episode gave some pretty good insight on being ugly as well, that pretty much amounted to this comment here

Please elaborate in detail amigo, are you speaking from experience?

Maybe. But I feel I evolved into a faggot

You're over thinking it OP...
Hot or not
BEING HUMAN is 80% shit
>because of other people
Take it from Chad even fucking random sluts gets old after awhile.

Get Money
Fuck bitches
That simple.

>you don't have to like it

if you're ugly and white you can still do very well in third world countries

Post your face quasi modo. I want to see how ugly you are. Just go after ugly women. Figure out how to tell jokes or make friends online first.

bottom left would be a solid 8/10 if her eyes matched up

It's true. Being good looking is like being famous. It's great.

this only works if youre inclined to that life, if youre not naturally interested you cant really fake it. also goes without saying you need to be washed, groomed, etc. all the things you CAN do: skin hair nails etc. yes from experience.

How do you find your slaves?

Have you pulled women in 3rd world countries?

There is meaning in the world but it requires religion. Otherwise you're correct. Lack of relationships prospects and the usual "girl, wife, kids, retirement" (or not so usual historically speaking) routine for our generation has uncovered this giant hole of lack of meaning in an atheistic worldview.

If you seriously reduce your expectations from life and perhaps look into Christianity you will see that it is possible to do real good (so no working for twitter) in this world but it's entirely outside of our atheistic culture ("success" religion). Doing good usually means being humble, not being seen, not getting credit, not being rich etc. Christianity tells you how to do that. Everything else is fake.

Really monastic lifestyle has merit and purpose and in Christianity it is advisable to stay away from women so it kinda plays into the current situation.

fuck off uggo nobody cares 2bh

Looks like alt-right nazi faggots are a dying breed.
Good.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

>alt-right
Sup Forums is anti-alt-kike newfag

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Got a song for you.

Hope it helps mate.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0dX5PQtdEM

Amen brother, great advice

Are you from /r/incels?