Mexico doesn't care if racist

in Mexico we can say pinche negro (fucking nigger) and nobody bats an eye. Mexico is fucking great.

No shit! Pinche negro!

So you don't have drinking water, but you can say "nigger" so you got that going for you.

thas right niiger!

Shiiieeeeeeet.

>So you don't have drinking water

american education

Negro doesn't really mean nigger though.

But do you have famous coal brands such as Little Nigger like we do in Peru?

>pinche negro
>everyone is black anyway

you know thas retarded right, im drinking watter right now, and probably even safer then yours flint

Hey Pablo, remind him how our water doesn't have fluoride or chemicals that turn men into submissive faggots.
That's why we are taking their white women.

but not nigger black

There's actually far less black people in Mx than here. Tons of brown people but almost no nigs. Mexicans are very racist.

That's funny, I actually find Mexico to be cleaner than America, I've been over there enough time to know this

Even the worst part of Mexico has a better life quality than fucking Detroit

Yeah, it's so clean that civilized countries are just lining up to get your blood Paco.
It's so damn clean down there in Tacostan that we have to wait a whole year to be able to donate blood after visiting that zoo you call home.

hahaha keep dreaming that american dream you have fewer standards of living, and still tell me that my water is bad?

Yeah. My country is so bad, that's why your "people" are fleeing to it like roaches with the light turned on.

all latin countries are like that. I would not live in Mexico for any fucking reason its a hell hole their own citizens try to escape

lots of mestizo but from my time working in mexico id say theyre a whole rung above niggers on the iq scale
americans just get all the turbo retards who cant survive in any country regardless of legal status

hahaha yeah its almost like expanding our borders, hahah but if you feel that islem shitskins are better for yous safety go ahead

Not for long, papu. American feminism and SJWs are slowly coming to Mexico

well we still can punch feminism in the face, not like pussy us

Nice try. Negro just means black colour in Spanish (your language).

Now type nigger.

Exactly. Negro in spanish just means a black person.

For now
Remember when we could go to the store and get a negrito with a Coke? Good times

>Mexico is fucking great.
I know. That's why your countrymen need to go home and be free of the Negroids that plague this nation.

yeah but you gotta take into account that bimbo is no longer mexican, i stopped buying negritos once they went retarded

Don't forget:
>We don't have alimony bullshit.
>We can slap our wives and not go to jail.
>Religious as fuck
>0 muslims here
>0 niggers here
>Family carne asadas every Sunday after church.

Burger culture is a degenerate cesspool.

Mexico is actually aright.
Most of the Mexicans I have met work hard all week, and go home at night and fuck their wives and make babies.

The Puerto Ricans I know go out and fuck random hos and make babies out of wedlock.

Seems to me the Mexicans are better people

how easy is it for an American with a degree and several years of experience to move there?

bring that monkey to a huehue

very easy, just don't be a cunt like that russian that got his ass handed to him

Just learn the language wero (whitey). Nobody gives a fuck if move down here and be friendly.

dude, thats brazil, and let me remind you that the whole of brazil has aids

My Spanish is decent, I studied there for 4 months. Just curious about the difficulty of getting a work visa. I unironically love the country.

what do you think I meant by "huehue"?

That's because you don't have any. Import 40 Million and see what happens. Ohh yeah you'd be in a Civil War.

How shitty is being a nigger in Flint?