Is science ((())), pol?

Is science ((())), pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yecefLsE44U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I believe it to be more diabolically corrupted than any (((earthly power))), but not everyone is actually willing to take red pills.

Depends on the (((science))).
Sociology is not a science but it is considered a (((science))).
Anyone who quotes a sociologist is quoting a dirty fucking kike.

And biology?

the least mathematically rigorous it is, the more parentheses it has

Modern physics is almost entirely an unempirical fantasy of Jewish mysticism. Albert Einstein and Niehls Bohr have probably done more damage to the collective understanding of the world held by whites than any Jews in history.

youtu.be/yecefLsE44U
youtu.be/yecefLsE44U
youtu.be/yecefLsE44U

Physics and math are extremely Jewey desu.

Define sciences

in what way or form? aside from the fact that ashkenazim are often involved due to their inbred intelligence?

Science and scientists are a part of society, and of course subject to the same (((problems))) as anything else.

Chemistry and Biology are the only true empirical sciences. Physics borders on metaphysics these days.

Corporate funded "science" isn't science.

Been thinking lately that science is just as bad as religion, since both can so easily be corrupted and use to suit agendas and control the masses. I know it sounds super tfw to intelligent but yeah

> in what way or form?
> Einstein
> Rosen
> Noether
> Erdos
> Andre Weil
> Stanislaw Ulam
> Grigori Perelman
> Samuel Eilenberg
And shit tons of others, Jews are insanely overrepresented in math and physics. I'm not saying that's inherently bad or anything for the fields, but they are very Jewey.
> Feynman
> Susskind
> Landau
> Von Neumann
> Bethe
> Pauli
> Bohr
> Oppenheimer
> Born
> Bloch
> Wigner
> Gell-Mann
> Weinberg
> Alferov
> Karman
> Yakov Frenkel

No dude, math is just a language. You can bullshit or tell lies or fanstasy stories in math just like you can in English. A lot of physics is bullshit that hides behind elaborate equations that few understand and so few really question scientifically, which is a trick religion has used for ages, it is a variation on the Catholic Church only using Latin or Rabbis only using Hebrew so the masses couldnt question what they were saying because they didnt have the time to learn a dead language, for example. Tesla accused (((Einstein))) of doing exactly this with his equations

> Most pharmaceuticals aren't the result of scientific research

Tesla was insane beyond his narrow domain of engineering knowledge and wrong about tons of stuff. Math is a language that can be learned and mathematical propositions can be checked/reviewed for truth values or efficacy. Relativity has stood up to the test of being analyzed intensively for an extremely long time and now there's even experimental proof behind it with the discovery of gravitational waves. It even has practical applications in things like satellites.

ITT: liberal arts / humanities degree students whom don't understand science and so claim it's all bullshit.

The truth is the truth.

But scientists? They are human and can be bought.
Some can't, but many, perhaps even most can.

that's what I said, ashkenazim have a big presence but it doesn't really matter since the fields work differently from others
you can't bullshit your way around things in maths or theorethical physics like you can do in sociology or the like
I hope you are aware you can go to college and study maths and physics to any level you want. I did.

Oh yeah, all those pharmaceuticals- perfectly safe just like they say, aspartame is good for us and lithium in the water supply is beneficial to us. Corporate funded research is always biased, is it any wonder that their results always differ from independent peer reviewed research?

good meme yo have there/ Russian popular science literature consists of 99% of biology and i fuckinf hate it

A mathematical statement can be true but also not real, just like the statement that "unicorns have only one horn" is true, but also not real. Math isn't physics, just because the math works doesn't mean it models reality. You have to use the scientific method for that - testable, falsifiable, repeatable physical experiments is what science is. Telsa has an SI measure named after him and the his inventions are what power your computer or charge up your phone, what tanglible benefits did Einstein bring to humanity? And dont say GPS unless you want a long tirade on how relativity isnt relavant to GPS

Brownian motion, nuclear physics and nuclear energy, the quantum/particle theory of light, all of which have massive applications in the real world or modeling things in it.

Maths excells further than anything else. What you said is true, the mathematical method is different and isn't the same as the scientific method, but with other sciences cathcing up, a lot of these theories are being implemented.

Have you heard of the Banach-Tarski paradox? I've recently found it is being used in particle collisions.

Fuck you. science is beyond politics. It you mix them, you are NOT doing science.

>which have massive applications in the real world or modeling things in it.
Name 2.

> Nuclear Energy and power plants
> Nuclear weapons which have ensured peace since WWII
The applications of the quantum theory of light are absolutely massive
> Photonics
> Optical information storage
> Quantum computing
Tons of other stuff too that underpins modern technology

> Nuclear Energy and power plants
> Nuclear weapons which have ensured peace since WWII
Not math, just slamming some plutonium rods together like children.
> Photonics
> Quantum computing
Name ONE (1) day-to-day use I have from those three "technologies"

> Photonics
Lasers are used in pretty much everything, everything you use probably used them in their design process at some point, or they are used when you buy groceries, etc.
Not as omnipresent as it once was but if you play games it's probably very important as it's used to store them
> Quantum computing
Not atm but in the future it will be used to model quantum processes to drastically improve the design processes of chemicals, pharmaceuticals and drugs, technologies like semiconductors, etc., touching pretty much everything you do in some way and making things better and more efficient.