It's HAPPENING!!!!

circa.com/politics/accountability/james-comey-sued-by-intelligence-contractor-dennis-montgomery-over-spying-on-americans

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two
moonofalabama.org/2017/03/gas-from-israel-and-the-flynn-wiretapping-behind-the-deep-state-infighting-over-the-trump-election.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it really though?

Who did any of that?

Yes.

June 6, 2017
A former U.S. intelligence contractor has sued fired FBI Director James Comey and other current and ex-government officials, alleging the bureau has covered up evidence provided to agents showing widespread illegal spying on Americans.

The suit, filed late Monday night by Dennis Montgomery, was assigned to the same federal judge who has already ruled that some of the National Security Agency’s collection of data on Americans violates the U.S. Constitution’s Fourth Amendment, setting up an intriguing legal proceeding in the nation’s capital this summer.
1 of 10
Documents obtained by Circa outside of the lawsuit show that the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington in 2015 approved a grant of limited immunity for Montgomery so he could explain how he managed to walk out of his contract work for several U.S. intelligence agencies with 47 hard drives of highly classified documents -- a security breach potentially larger than Edward Snowden’s leak.

The documents show FBI agents interviewed Montgomery on videotape for several hours and collected the 47 hard drives.

The FBI contacts with Montgomery were encouraged by a senior status federal judge, who encouraged the two sides to meet rather than allow for any of the classified materials to leak, according to interviews Circa conducted.

Montgomery’s lawsuit, which included his lawyer, the well-known conservative activist Larry Klayman, alleges Montgomery provided extensive evidence to the FBI of illegal spying on Americans ranging from judges to businessman like the future President Donald Trump.

The suit accuses the bureau of failing to take proper actions to rectify Montgomery’s concerns.

Montgomery divulged to the FBI a ”pattern and practice of conducting illegal, unconstitutional surveillance against millions of Americans, including prominent Americans such as the chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen, and others such as Donald J. Trump, as well as Plaintiffs themselves,” Montgomery and Klayman alleged in their suit.

“Plaintiffs were assured that the FBI, under Defendant Comey, would conduct a full investigation into the grave instances of illegal and unconstitutional activity set forth by Montgomery. However, the FBI, on Defendant Comey’s orders, buried the FBI’s investigation because the FBI itself is involved in an ongoing conspiracy to not only conduct the aforementioned illegal, unconstitutional surveillance, but to cover it up as well,” the suit added.

Klayman and Montgomery also alleged that they have evidence that they themselves have been improperly spied upon by U.S. intelligence. The suit named numerous other defendants as well, including current NSA Director Mike Rogers, former CIA Director John Brennan and even former President Barack Obama.

Court records indicate the suit was assigned in Washington to U.S. District Judge Richard Leon, who in 2015 issued an historic ruling that the NSA’s past bulk collection of Americans’ phone records most likely violated the Constitution.

yesss

I was just the other day arguing with someone on Sup Forums who said Dennis Montgomery was a nothingburger. Glad to see this back in the news.

Oh shit. This is the guy who claimed to be in possession of Hillary's emails, right? Have a bump

This is the guy who claims that the CIA hired him to hack into Citibank, among other things.

quick rundown

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two

i think the parts might be mislabeled

Gotta love those penalties.
Death, or 5 years in prison and a tiny fine.

Bummp

Eagerly look forward to this being stuck in court for a decade and then dying silently :)

So you be saying that cucks, kikes and shills are irreversibly btfo'd this time for good?

meaning that any FBI investigation signed by Comey and/or FBI is called into question due to the FBI being an interstate criminal enterprise and illegal trafficker of lies, frame-jobs, cover-ups, unconstitutionality, and murder.

>that autistically painted rainbow flag.

oh mohamed... kys.

wonder why his testimony is off the record rather than on?

so the feds have been sitting on his 47 harddrives of surveillance data for 22 months and have done nothing. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

interesting timing with Comey testifying in two days.

I know you're kinda busy and don't pay attention to anything here, but I was explicitly talking about shariablue and the horde of anti-trump shills, idiot.

>The FBI contacts with Montgomery were encouraged by a senior status federal judge, who encouraged the two sides to meet rather than allow for any of the classified materials to leak, according to interviews Circa conducted.
>Montgomery’s lawsuit, which included his lawyer, the well-known conservative activist Larry Klayman, alleges Montgomery provided extensive evidence to the FBI of illegal spying on Americans ranging from judges to businessman like the future President Donald Trump.

>castaneda pic

so you are simply dramatizing as a shill hippie

No, I'm merely using Carlos' facial expression as to make sure if it's really HAPPENING and all the shill scumfucks can fuck off for a while.
You have some reading comprehension too, dimwit? Just because I'm from krautstan doesn't mean I'm some globalist cock gobbling shitskin. What level of happening do we have here?

No Archive
No Bump

Happening

the highest level in USA history. this is the whip crack of krakatoa portending the tsunami that BTFO of East Coast Deep State.

i dont archive circa. circa is legit.

That explains why it's so quiet here. I can already see "mgtow/e-celeb/x is white" threads popping up.

Don't the ex directors have some sort immunity against legal actions? Just how many FBI directors regardless of their current status were sued at any point in the US history?

OP you need to start fucking doing your job. Either provide a screencap or archive. At least fucking green text it. Stop posting links without any fucking context you cunt.

>immunity

no.

I quite expressly did this in a more digestible fashion. but thanxx!

Bumper

up

HAPPENING

"Immunity" is when you don't want to testify, so you drive to a quiet park and shoot yourself in the back of the head three times with a sidearm that police discover in the trunk of your car.

true. but this time she is going down. they're all going down.

bumph

Fucking awsome
Montgomery has the goods exposing the widespread NSA abuse throguhout Obama's entire two terms

and the judge seems amenable to learning the truth.

The thing with Flynn the media didnt report is that

moonofalabama.org/2017/03/gas-from-israel-and-the-flynn-wiretapping-behind-the-deep-state-infighting-over-the-trump-election.html

What i like about this is that now, moving into Circa's hands, and Circa's good relationship with Hannity, we are actually now going to get to hear about Dennis Montgomery on Fox at least. Huge new exposure to his material that needs to be made known far and wide like the Seth story

So does finally Vile Rat get revenge or what level of habening is this?

i'm thinking this might very well be a damning episode in which the cia and nsa will be dismantled and a true cleaning of the swamp and reckoning will take place.

That will never happen.

we are well overdue for a second Church Committee

IT'S
TREASON
THEN

reliable Source? i dont know it

Dying to archive it aren't you.

Bumping

Well, Russia isn't our enemies, so there's that.

comey has unlimited immunity

Wrong. Wrong as fuck.

in general, not legally but let's hope that you are right