C N N has a countdown to Comey's testimony

>C N N has a countdown to Comey's testimony

Kek this channel is ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/politics/accountability/james-comey-sued-by-intelligence-contractor-dennis-montgomery-over-spying-on-americans
youtube.com/watch?v=-4nYbyQ_5QM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They probably know it will be a """""big nothing burger""""", but this is probably just television clickbait.

How do you burgers even allow such channels to exist?

The bigger the buildup, the more likely it is to be a big nothingburger.

>can't discuss in an open session

closed session happens

>dems - Trump obstructed justice
>reps - nothing burger

biased media chooses the politicians that fit their agenda

>implying we have any direct control over our IA/Deep State's media arm

CNN is for kikes

inb4
>its nothing...
>Trump actually set this all up to trick us!!! Fuck Trump!

No....lol
CNN are such fucking loser... would be interesting to see a record of what scheduled events they countdown and those they don't.

comey is so prison fucked.

circa.com/politics/accountability/james-comey-sued-by-intelligence-contractor-dennis-montgomery-over-spying-on-americans

I cant wait I bet it will blow the lid off this mystery

I'm calling it. Testimony happens, nothing bad about Trump, the left just says that Trump is gaming the system.

A former U.S. intelligence contractor has sued fired FBI Director James Comey and other current and ex-government officials, alleging the bureau has covered up evidence provided to agents showing widespread illegal spying on Americans.

The suit, filed late Monday night by Dennis Montgomery, was assigned to the same federal judge who has already ruled that some of the National Security Agency’s collection of data on Americans violates the U.S. Constitution’s Fourth Amendment, setting up an intriguing legal proceeding in the nation’s capital this summer.

Documents obtained by Circa outside of the lawsuit show that the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington in 2015 approved a grant of limited immunity for Montgomery so he could explain how he managed to walk out of his contract work for several U.S. intelligence agencies with 47 hard drives of highly classified documents -- a security breach potentially larger than Edward Snowden’s leak.

The documents show FBI agents interviewed Montgomery on videotape for several hours and collected the 47 hard drives.

I love CNN.

No other channel drives so many people into our hands. They are such bumbling failures, sometimes I think it's on purpose.

I need this for e3

fake news you faggot

They should rename it to KNN

Kike
News
Network

TRUMP BTFO, he will be impeached by the end of the year.

NN trying really hard to get some views

This. Going to be fuel for their "MUH OBSTRUCTIONISM" impeachment meme.

a literal circus side-show with clowns for anchors.

Not
An
Argument
You
Faggot

What will their next conspiracy be after "muh Russia"

it's like they're trying to train you to not listen to them... but you retards will tune in anyway and post in all the threads

Russia actually hacked the election and if you side with trump on this you're a traitor

Well his testimony will be what get drumpf impeached....

Hopefull we can get this traitor out of the White House

As if Sup Forums aren't just as excited, I can already see the GET IN HERE thread with a dozen people asking for a link to a the stream.

COMING THIS THURSDAY, Thursday, thursday
JAMES 'THE UNDERTAKER' COMEY WILL TELL ALL ON TRUMP AND RUSSIA!
WILL COMEY GET HIS REVENGE?
WILL TRUMP ONLY GET TWO SCOOPS?
TUNE IN ON CNN, THURSDAY at 10 AM EST TO FIND OUTTTTTTttttt

>federal court documents corroborating montgomery's credibility
>fake news

Hillary Clinton was actually a Russian agent to put Trump in the White House

Uh what's ridiclous about that? A large amount of people are waiting to hear what he has to say

I agree with some other people that it might be over hyped though. I doubt even if trump offered him money to stop it that he would say in open session right then

trump has so far moved the needle on acceptable behavior that it's hard to imagine anything he would say really shake anything up

You're a fucking traitor to you're own country.

Go suck kike globalist dick.

FUCK ZAWI HAWAS HE IS SUCH A FAGGOT, WHY WAD HE NOT MURDERED IN THE EGYPTIAN REVOLUTION?!

TELL ME WHAT IS IN THE TOMB OF OSIRIS GERALDO YOU FUCKING COCK TEASE!!!

GODDAMMIT I HAD ALMOST FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS

Sup Forums never never had the audacity to masquerade as legitimate journalism.

two scoops?
Raisin Bran?

hmm

Is this like when Rachel Maddow reported that Trump paid $25,000,000 in taxes and everyone shut the fuck up?

Fail

Drumpf will be impeached and you alt right Nazis will be placed in reeducation camps.

CNN is actually more sinister than that
youtube.com/watch?v=-4nYbyQ_5QM

This. Certain actors on the left are so ridiculous that I wonder if they're trying to actually make the left look bad

lol so true. then there will be bitching about the quality of said link.

This will wind up worse than Maddow's big scoop. However Liberals will still see it as proof that Glormpf needs to be impeached.

>it's a CNN reads "Reality Winner" tweets multiple times every hour so that they can call Trump an "orange fascist" with no blowback

Trump is finished. Get ready Trumpkin

I cannot wait until the butthurt Comey's confession brings to the left.

>Hillarys going to jail amirite guys?

>That random pizza restaurant and nursery is totally connected to Washington DC and is the centre for a global pedophile network because it has a weird symbol on it amirite guys?

>Let's all support the Jewish billionaire whos friends with jeff epstein, accused of sexual assaults on multiple underaged women to fight against globalist pedophile kikery, amirite guys?

You traitorous dumb cuck.
The jews played Sup Forums like a fucking fiddle.

>It's a "waiting for Comey to speak" episode

American politics is so fun.

They're never going to fucking let it go. It'll be years after Trump is already office and we'll still fucking hear about Russian collusion. Nothing anyone says now will ever make this stupid narrative stop.

They're literally begging for views.

Because Trump himself will be tweeting about it from prison.

free speech, you fag, it goes both ways

>Well his testimony will be what get drumpf impeached....

as one of the few level headed journalists pointed out in an article I wish I could find, if they impeach him now over this, there is no way the republican senate will vote 2/3 to convict, because this is silly, like Clinton's blow jobs.

On the other hand, if they could wait until the midterms, and if democrats gain enough, and Trump continues to do stupid things, impeachment and conviction might be possible.

But if he's already been impeached once (majority vote in the House) but was not convicted by a 2/3 vote in the Senate, it's very unlikely that he would be impeached again.

So, the funny part is, that Maxine Waters and all the other idiot Democrats screaming IMPEACH NOW are basically ensuring that he will serve 4 years, no matter what sort of shit happens later.

kek people actually believe this.

Cool story. If you think the President has any meaning whatsoever, you are full normie tier. Educate yourself. You are being divided and conquered by Jews. You hate us because they told you hate us.

geh sterben du opfer

Guess who runs the FCC and CNN

COMPOCALYPSE 2017

>How do you burgers even allow such channels to exist?
We are in the process of eliminating them.

can not be trusted

This is all you're going to hear on Thursday...

Innuendo: "Well I suppose some people could interpret what Mr Trump said as "interference", but on the other hand, some people might not."

Or refusal to answer/elaborate: "I can't discuss that in an open setting."

More bullshit psyops to drag out the fake Russian narrative for as long as possible without ever providing a single ounce of proof.

>That reddit spacing
>That delusional circular logic
You guys really are a piece of work. I am truly very sorry that the well-intended system of education in our country has failed you so terribly that attempting to squeeze an independent thought from your atrophy-stricken brain cells produces but a queef of insignificant vitriol. I can only imagine the misery of cognitive effort it takes to draw breath day in, and day out.

Kek people actually believed Trump had their interests in mind.

>click link
>57 minutes
Nope, closed.

I'm not antisemitic ass face.

CNN

Keep shit posting and taking in migrant cock you light skinned turk

i'll be sure to relay your shilling when i see your jewish mom tonight.

if you know what i mean.

>That reddit spacing

It's double spacing your motherfucking idiot. If you don't like it write a script to pile all the text together.

Some of us like text to be easy to read. You, probably on a mobile, find it messy, and maybe some mobile app could soothe your hemmoroids by packing the text tighter.

but "reddit spacing" is not a thing. FIND ONE REDDIT POST that uses reddit spacing you sack of low IQ shit.

lot. accusing us of "reddit spacing" only tells me one thing: you are a loser from reddit.

and nothing will happen, it's clickbait on TV.

Nice reddit spacing. Faggot

>traitor
cant you shills think for yourselves?

DID SOM1 SAY SCOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSS??

AJFSIJIDIFEALD AUFHUSEHFIRMMPPPFFF

>The joooooos!

Please stop. I'm already aware of their presence.

The government has absolutely no authority over cable TV.

If it did Obama would have shut down FOX News.

>Please watch

Very Jeb-esque.

Is your country getting cucked in the next 30 years?

>57 minutes
>nope, closed
too bad hes got hours upon hours of videos and its all great. a veritable treasure trove of info on the legacy media and their spy handlers.

yup, CNN uses the same line of excuse/diversion based tactical rhetoric of a heroin junkie.... always displacing the blame from the obvious source of the problem, which is themselves

they will all taste sweet lady rope soon... not an ounce of pity for these unscrupulous, pathologically deceptive shit fuckers

J _ W S

>would you like to buy a vowel?

Indeed. With emotional outburst, I might add.

>you're own country
>you're
>irish flag

kek

That can't be true
If it were true it would be a big stor....

We're working on it, relax. ((They)) just need to fuck up a few more times.

>it's almost as if...
HITLER WAS RIGHT!

Well neither am I. I am however extremely anti-zionist. But surely none of those people with Jewish blood who are in power are connected in any way to zionists who think Jewish people have a God-given right to lord over non-Jews and treat them as slaves...

Ridiculous

A?

It will be nothing, Comey doesn't want to go to jail.

If you watched his senate testimony you already know how this thing goes.

>A fucking burrito
The answer is not free speech but the fact that many many American citizens are brainwashed morons, who can't see that they're being conditioned by the Jews.

PLEASE HELP US SEND HELP PLEASE THE JEWS ARE TOO POWERFUL PLEASE GOD SOMEONE HEL-

(((Steven Spielberg)))
(((Richard Dreyfuss)))
Birth of the (((blockbuster)))