WTF?!?!?!?!!?!??!

Major of London says he deliberately let over 200 jihadists in.

I don't understand the stupidity

twitter.com/GMB/status/872028794797920257

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/872089955643904002
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/04/london-attack-theresa-may-says-enough-is-enough-after-seven-killed
youtu.be/YQPRr_XX_bM
theguardian
archive.is/NgKUA
twitter.com/GMB/status/872028794797920257
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>where are the now?
>well, I dunno, I can't track 400 people

how is this person a leader?

these terrorists are not true islamists, they are not following MY islam

dont blame my islam for them.

#notallmuslims

HAHAHAHAHA

BRITS ARE SUCH KEKS.

Im loving every second of watching them burn. Until you faggots nut up and tree this monkey, i couldnt care less if you all get killed.

Some fucking UK fag get in here and give me a non-meme answer to this.
I can't believe this person, he should be hanged for treason.

"not the Islam he knows ", on screen text.

He called moderate Muslims uncle Tom's so is he really a wahhabist.

Wat?

Why hasn't he been put in prison?

He is Muslim.

Part and parcel of having a Muslim mayor of a big city.

isn't there conflict of interest by putting a pro terrorist in charge of a job that should be against terror? If only because of the separation of church and state, he shouldn't be allowed to work when he can't spend 3 hours without tweeting about his religion and how he works according to it.

I live hundreds of miles from London so really don't care that much desu

used to like the place though, bit of a shame what's happened

This fucking faggot. He looks like a manlet too.

>not caring about the cancer infesting your country
UK deserves this

Holy shit, are you guys retarded?

Terrorism is part and parcel in London

Khan is a cunt but isn't this more the responsibility of the government rather than the mayor? He doesn't decide who comes in and out of London.

Is there any country that america doesn't hate?

Your islam worships a pedophile, a dude that was rapeing a nine y/o girl while he was like 53 y/o that is sick and you all are sick degenerates.

fuck are we normal folk supposed to do about it, fat man?

Oi you can't say that, you're added to the hate list

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAA

>let over 200 jihadists in.
>mayor

I'm buying the globalist conspiracy theories because I refuse to believe people are this stupid and naive.

Is that Piers Morgan? His face is so forgettable I looked up a picture and still can't identify him with certainty.

ready to got to jail for your statement there, son?

Manlets are people too, user

JUST

digits confirm #notallmuslims

what do you expect from a krypto-islamist? he has ties to the fuking muslim brotherhood FFS of course he's going to let a bunch of jihadists roam freely. muslims put faith and tribe first above all else, including the lives of children in their so called adopted home land.

We like yours at least. Nah jk

Fuck him

Fact is he hasn't even made a public call for government to immediately prioritise tracking these people in his city. Which is what Piers should have pushed him on.

Man, I thought American mayors were usurping their power.

Well done, bongs.

>why are we letting in people who have fought against our own forces without tracking them?

The fuck? Shouldn't the question be, "why are we letting in people who fought against our own forces"? I mean, goddamn, if they know these people are jihadists when they come into the country they should immediately be executed for war crimes.

Saudi Arabia
Israel
most of South America

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/872089955643904002

How fucking embarassed do you have to be of yourself if you're a Brit nowadays... Jesus christ good thing you fucked out of Europe if you're this brain dead to have this fucking guy as a mayor of your capital.

>I cant follow 400 people

Jesus christ Londonistan

Sadiq gets a boner everytime his Muj brothers slaughter a kuffar.

yeah i live in Scotland mate, but you know what?

i care about whats happening to London, and Londoners. I like visiting, and I want it to be safe.

And white. English, even.

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens you ugly cracker fuck.

Is Mayor an honorary title over there or something? Mayors in the US are generally in charge of whether or not refugees and immigrants are settled in their cities

he probably helped plan the attacks

Is it his responsibility or the governments? Idk how it works in England but over here that responsiblity falls on our intelligence agency and government

Looks like [[they]] are going all out on the deliberately provocative front
Could it be any more blatant
No wonder it's having the reverse effect and Brits are joking about it
[[They]] must be truly shitting themselves at this point because if they can't orchestrate blood in the streets, the entire world will be chasing them down like wolves

>Until you faggots nut up and tree this monkey,

He's not Mayor of Hartlepool unfortunately

>Poland
>Japan

but he does have control over policing, and right now he's controlling the police to ignore jihadists who are roaming feely on the streets of london

>muslim helps muslims
>somehow im supposed to be surprised

> Muslim lets in more Muslims
Whew lad, it's an enigma wrapped in a riddle packaged in a mystery, we will never understand!

This is beyond insanity.

Israel and Ireland, both of whom hate America.

Why doesn't sadiq have a beard ?

no you were right he first tme.

he's a cunt.

t. 60% white soon to be a minority in his own country in twenty years

iunno... REVOLT? PROTEST? RIOT?

LOL

THIS AND DIANNE ABBOTT.

W00T. CHAOS CA

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/04/london-attack-theresa-may-says-enough-is-enough-after-seven-killed

Enough is enough

youtu.be/YQPRr_XX_bM

How the hell?

Honestly. Even the big puss Piers Morgan is turning against them. THE FIRE RISES! THE COMMON FOLK ARE WAKING UP!

So true. Fuck laws and immigration and shit. His job is to goof off and eat candy.

No piers should have pushed on him the fact that he even knew just over half had even come back

How is that even possible to be simaltaneously aware of their return and not aware of where the returned to

Is this a parody? What the flying fuck

He's begging for street warfare
It's in his contract and he must deliver
or he'll have an unfortunate and untimely sudden death

No shekels today
>theguardian com/uk-news/2017/jun/04/london-attack-theresa-may-says-enough-is-enough-after-seven-killed
archive.is/NgKUA

FUCKING KEK
Even the eternal Liberal normies are starting ask questions

i believe the crime would be treason. and yes the punishment for treason is death.

riot. shoot him. take one for your country like normal muslim folk do for theirs

I don't think about most countries enough to hate them.

That really sucks. To think at one point o wanted to live there

>twitter.com/GMB/status/872028794797920257
He's the mayor of a city, not the Prime Minister.

The end of the world is fucking near if a scottish wants London safe.

When are they going to realize he's one of them.

>tfw fucking Brazil pities your situation

I used to be mad when I saw shit like this happening one after the other but I'll just take user's approach. You brought it upon yourselfs. Fuck you britbongs

Seriously though, you elect a muslim mayor in the middle of a jihadist invasion just to show how tolerant you are and you deserve every jihadist he imports.

You let muslimes in, they elect a muslime who lets more muslimes in, and muslimes grow exponentially. Surprised?

>I cant follow the 400 terrorists I let knwingly into the country
>please give more budget so I can arrest more white people complaining about Muslim terrorists on twitter
>actually in my defense the terrorists where successfully integrated muslims

All of the CIA-Mossad-MI5 sponsored terror attacks are orchestrated to keep civilians in a constant fear-state, thus allowing continuous flow of funds to police state and greater government dependancy. Every time this asshole is asked about the terrorist activities within the city he always pivots to more money for security so the government can protect its citizens. This traitor to the people of London is always so fucking scripted and predictable is laughable.

no shit, he's on their side.

you deserve to become janitor of pol , if you arent a ai bot already offcourse

American mongrels only like Israel

better pic

and at the point what difference does it make? I think either labour or conservaitve we're abit doomed. Time to find new pastures and never look back?

>they were for all intents and purposes integrated into their way of lives

imagine how bad the non-integrated muslims are

this MUSLIM CUNT only got elected because

a) It's fucking Londonistan

b) He ran against the son of a jewish banker and

c) It happened within 2 months of the Brexit vote so nobody paid attention (that includes Sup Forums)

Sorry lad but this joke will be lost on 90% of Sup Forums users as they are mainly southern poofs

Is this a joke? I ve seen the interview, was it prank?

support you say?!

Kys

>stupidity

It was absolutely deliberate on his part.

I get that reference

Isn't it clear our Politicians and Media aren't working for our best interests? In fact they're working against our best interests. This should be common knowledge by now.

when are you faggots going to do something about all your alt right beliefs instead of just getting outraged on pol

Only grandmothers and redditors don't set their browsers to clear all cookies and data when exiting so it's impossible for normal users to become janitors unfortunately.

None meme:
It's nothing to do with him, the Home Secretary is in charge of that, she's not even in the same party as him. He was only elected a year ago.

I hope thousands in the UK die from civil war.

Did anyone hear anything about a guy getting nicked with a machete in petts wood near orpington today?

Why? He is jut mayor of London
That Theresa May and David Cameroon fault who are in charge of the country imbecile

>impossible for normal users to become janitors unfortunately.

Because they don't have a posting history that can be checked.

How long until those two get fired?

It's treason then...

>France not islamized enough for her

sounds like a moderate