Conversation with a Muslim

I went to high school with this girl and she sent me this today. Interestingly enough I was considering trying to speak with her about issues with Islam in Western culture but didn't want to seem like a dick.

Aside from the frequency of islam inspired terror attacks throughout Europe and the real oppression of women in Muslim dominant countries what are some things I should bring up? Facts/stats I can use to back up these opinions and views? Quotes from the Quran that are obviously detrimental to society?
I'm trying to keep the conversation as civil as possible so nothing too autistic. Like it says I have shit going on and so does she so I'll compile screenshots and post them in a different thread later.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/jesus-muhammad.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=vUe4SbpN5-E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
quran.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMwcX_vU1lM
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=5NXtIUv5i2w
youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw
youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good on you and her for actually wanting to have a real conversation. Just don't be a dick, use facts, and cite your sources. Don't let it turn into a shouting match. Be civil and try to convince her that Islam is cancer.

It isn't hard to find the information you need. Maybe read the koran. I'm sure you'll find something to use against her arguments from that alone.

Use ibn ishaq 992

sounds like the great beginning of two people wearing the mask of civility who feel strongly averse to each other initiating contact to reinforce their preconceived notions.

grow up, faggot.

Bumping/ Thanks
I was genuinely surprised when I saw her name pop up on my phone so that's why I already acknowledged her stepping up.

I'm sure this will end well

Regardless of what you'll say, she will consider it islamophobic. If I were you, I would point out basic facts that she can't deny. Like the oppression of women. Ironically some women thinks it's a good thing because it allows them to be more "feminine".
I wouldn't quote the Quran, because just like the bible there are different interpretations. Ask her basic questions regarding "western norms" (gay people, equal rights, science) that prevent you from looking like you have a phobia.
Am interested OP. post results

>what are some things I should bring up?

bring this up.

You sound like a fucking beta bitch. Should have just sent that raghead a picture of Richard the Lionheart with the word "Soon" and left it at that

Why would you even bother? You can't reason with the ennemy, especially when their whole ideology revolves around lying about their true intentions (taqiya or however that shit is written) and playing the victim card.

ask her about the death penalty for leaving islam

You don't let shitskins and subhumans be your friends on facebook

1 Problem with quoting the quran that most muslims use as a first defense is if you quote certuan hadiths is that they will say "well my sect doesn't follow that or hadith xyz is not that important" due to the facr that each sect and even eqch mosque holds certain hadiths to a higher lower value

Best way to counter this is by finding hard data about muslims that reportedly agree with certain hadiths so if you quote lets say one that permits killing infidels make sure you have the data that backs up that alot of muslims agree or support it
Have fun

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx

Here yah go OP, literally all you need.

They don't belong here, end of story

No problems with their barbarism if it's separated by an ocean

Thus is what I was thinking. The fact that she used the term "islamophobic" should be a red flag for you. Maybe start there-- ask her what you've posted or liked that she thinks is islamophobic. Also, biggest grievance is probably the terrorism. Where is she from?

>confronted by muslim
>lies and says "i have some friends over"
>asks for help on Sup Forums

wow based retard! great job defending your own ideology! what are you even trying to accomplish? are you gonna convert this hijab or do you want her to convert you?

Because I want our kids to go to school with each other like we did without me having to worry about my child being singled out for being an islamaphobic straight white male and her daughter gets singled out for being a terroristic threat to the community.

If I was you, I would have asked her why she knows so much about your habits and if she's been stalking you. Would bleach that Muslim pussy for Christianity.

/thread

Follow the dialectic. Keep her saying yes and agreeing with common sense answers until you get to a point where she had unintentionally admitted Islam is retarded.

Act humble and curious the whole time.

That's why I always try to be politically correct incorrect. Shit they can't deny without looking like retards/stuff you can say without them any time having the chance to turn it into something bad. Be smart. Stuff they don't know shit about. Usually using comparisons works as a charm

fpbp

What is google,you must be at least 18 to post here faggot.

>Because I want our kids to go to school with each other
Get out.

"debates are only to reinforce preconceived notions"

"lol rekt"

Gonna stamp that shit out in my first message. Something along the lines of I'm not deathly afraid of Muslims so not islamaphobic or what have you

Brown people are THE major problem, not islam.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/jesus-muhammad.aspx

Also this.

Lets get her using the term Islamorealism or something like that.

Genuinely have friends over. Not trying to get all mad on the internet while entertaining guests.

u better fug dis bitch bro. She wouldn't hit you up if she didn't want it.

I wouldn't center my argument about personal definitions of islamophobia. Distance yourself from the "politics" of the arguement. Try not to bring up terror attacks, because that will only get her triggered.(being an american) It really shouldn't matter where she's from. Basic fundamentals that differentiate each of the major three religions might be a good starting point.

Say it's part of your religion not to accept Muslims, she should understand.
>b-but the Quran doesn't say that

>have opinions about something
>ask for help to explain why one has these opinions

lolwat
politics is so full of shit, in science, when one doesn't have the evidence, one changes ones opinion to match the evidence/lack their of
not some ideologically or emotionally based perspective.

I understand that terror is scary, no need to go full emotions, the leftist have tried that strategy, it doesnt work as well as trying logic

TL;DR ITT: the definition of hugbox

Invite her out and colonize her dipshit, she won't listen to your 'based views' which you don't even have because you come to Sup Forums instead of thinking for yourself

dude this chic is going to lecture you and brow beat you over this

you better be prepared to defend yourself mentally she is going to attempt to SHAME you into submission

Ask her about Salman Rushdie and why there was a fatwa put on him

Ask her if banning Wahabbi and Salafi mosques would help

>"western norms" (gay people, equal rights, science)
this wasn't western norms 40 years ago

Are you telling me that you are racist but you don't know why lmao what a sheep

a debate between two scholars is much different than a "debate" (argument) between a neckbeard faggot who doesnt even understand the nuances of his own ideology and a hijab whos just going to call him a racist... theres nothing to be gained here. but this is just the shit kekistani faggots do cause they think theyre a "based retarded faggot"

tackle the apostate issue, if islam is so welcoming and peaceful, why do current day- modern- imams express that the death penalty is the proper recourse for those turned away from the light.

>I would love to have this conversation and I'd like to thank you for extending the olive branch
Wtf? Are you some kind of a faggot? Is it normal to speak like that in America?

No, but they are currently. So what's your point?

Also, I'd just say "i don't think islam is compatible with western values". That's all you have to do.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

You're welcome, kuffar.

so why ask for advice on Sup Forums? sort your own shit idiot... dont flaunt your ideas if theyre poorly developed...

Look up Krauts video on the Pew Research study of muslims and homophobia. Literally debunks the "not all muslims" point

she's going to taqiyya/muruna your ass

you need to disengage before she has anything she can use in court

This, OP. This and similar questions in relation to other religions will have her baffeled.

Right, go after the only thing the Muslims got right.

She hot?

just tell her not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. Ask her to explain that

The point is to convince this liberal airhead that Islam is cancer, regardless of whether or not we agree with this aspect of Islam. Pretty sure gays are higher than muzzies on the progressive stack

It's not normal.

If he's talking to the one on the left, she's totally a qt

Stop trying to have a rational conversation on irrational terms. Islam, or religion in general, is an irrational concept, and those who follow it doesn't adhere to rational arguments. Whatever verse you qoute, she is going to bring you a contradictory qoute. That's just how Islam is, it has no rationality or structure.

Ask her why she thinks it's a good idea to mix progressive western culture with regressive, conservative, cult like culture of the middle east.

But it's a red flag that he should proceed with caution. Also, it's a made up word to shut down discussion. It was made up for that purpose. I agree with your points tho. I just found it amusing that she had to ask what grievances he had with Islam. I mean isn't it obvious?

> sounds like the great beginning of two people wearing the mask of civility who feel strongly averse to each other initiating contact to reinforce their preconceived notions.

sounds like she wants to fuck. play this right, and the sex will be unbelievably good.

Their fucking total control system (it's not a religion) forces you to join their total control system. It's totalitarian at its heart.

It's also incredibly fucking evil.

Ask:
Why can it only be said of that it is the only belief system that people kill in the name of every single day

Someone kills in the name of Islam shouting THIS IS FOR ALLAH or ALLUH AKBAR every single day with out exception someone (usually many people) are killed in the name of Islam.
Why is wrong with Islam that every single day a murderer kills in the name of Islam?

This. She's interested. Forget all the political bullshit and tell her what beautiful eyes she has. Give her the dick she craves.

>Pretty sure gays are higher than muzzies on the progressive stack
What are you on about? Muslims are at the TOP right next to Niggers, probably even higher than them. They're almost as stupid, just as violent and even more """"oppressed"""" by the Western Imperialist Complex, as their shitholes keep getting MOAB'd. Muslims>Fags.

you do realize that she is confronting you and is going to try to TEACH You

>. Islam, or religion in general, is an irrational concept

This isn't about whether or not god exists, or whether or not a religion is true, it's about the basic toxicity of that specific ideology based on what it preaches.

You can most certainly argue about the contents of an ideology without accepting it as true.

Yea, it is obvious she seems butthurt about what OP posted on his timeline. I'd like to know if his posts were "terror attack in (blank)" or "fuck all muslims". The difference can be substantial in an arguement/discussion/debate.

just send her gore. that always send newfags packin'

Visit "thereligionofpeace.com"

Just give her the d.

>she's "gonna be running some errands"

you are ok - don't go outside tomorrow

>spend years upon years reading factual studies and statistics that have been linked on Sup Forums and various other websites
>read years upon years on philosophical perspectives trough various books, blogs, articles and even posts on the internet
>somehow be able to compress all the information that you have learned and formed your opinions trough into a small text-message on a fucking iphone keyboard on the fly

Oy vey 600 one day

Perfect opportunity to sperg out user, do you not have your copypasta's with you? Never leave home without them

Just give her Quran verses
>Quran 4:34
>Quran 9:5
>Quran 9:29
Tell her Islam is a cult and she is an apologist for a cult.

>religion is an irrational concept.
How much is the Catholic Church worth?
Religion, at its first and foremost, a form of governing. The priest/shaman has ultimate power because they can talk to "god"
If it weren't for religion we wouldn't be able to have rational concepts

>Without irrational concepts, we wouldn't be able to have rational concepts.

Christcuck education.

This is the way.
Redpilled a lot of friends this way. The trick is to make it feel like you and the participants in the conversation are discovering the beliefs being discussed as the conversation goes on. Make it look like a little lightbulb is going off in your head when you come to conclusions and make the other person feel as if they contributed to your discovery.

This may be difficult for OP as this chick can already see his propensity for anti-Islamic rhetoric.

Ask why Muhammad had sex with Aisha, his wife, when she was 9 years old. Then ask why Muhammad would not allow his own daughter to be married off at the age of 9. Ask why Muhammad was constantly covered in semen, and why Aisha had to scrub it off his clothing, with the "water spots still visible as he went to pray". Ask why Muslims arrange secret marriages and practice Sharia above the law of the land. Then ask her, if a small percentage of Muslims are radicals, why doesn't the supposed moderate majority come out against ISIS and child marriages and honor killings?

Send this video: youtube.com/watch?v=vUe4SbpN5-E

If you think she's outright lying to you, ask her why she's practicing taqiay (lying to non-believers to protect Islam).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Also, here's a link to the Quran in English for reference: quran.com/

t. has actually read the Quran

You're a faggot.
You're gonna talk with this bitch, you're gonna look at her tits like 2 or 3 times and you'll be a muslim lover by the end of the day.
Spineless shit.

OP will get utterly BTFO by some hijab wearing whore cause he's a retarded faggot who can't even think for himself.
kys, you are a shame for Sup Forums

say this:

my (or friends)girlfriend is an ex muslim and she was telling me about the abuse the muslims have to go thru and how she was harassed by her family for removing her burka and not wearing it and completely cut out and beaten to half death after they found out he is dating a westerner and her family is supposed to be a "moderate" one :)

dont fuck this up OP

R A R E
A
R
E

My main issue with Islam is that it is fundamentally incompatible with the western world. The holy book promotes extremeism (see verses posted in this thread), and while only a minority is extreme, the majority of muslims support/accept it (see that blue circle graph also in thread).

Keep in mind muslims are allowed to lie about their intentions and the religion in the form of taqiya. Make sure you form your opinions on solid evidence and not the words out of her mouth.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=zMwcX_vU1lM

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

youtube.com/watch?v=5NXtIUv5i2w

Muslims in the West are quick to point to passages such as Qur’an 109:6 (“You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion”) and 2:256 (“There is no compulsion in religion”) as evidence that Islam is a religion of peace. When confronted with harsher passages such as 9:5 (“Slay the idolaters wherever you find them”) and 9:29 (“Fight those who believe not in Allah”), Westernized Muslims interpret these verses in light of the more peaceful teachings of the Qur’an, typically saying something like: “Well, the Qur’an can’t be commanding us to kill unbelievers, since it says that there’s no compulsion in religion.”

youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw

youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY

Im just saying

Oh no, he was as bad as 1/10th of a Hitler

Newfag

Don't you have archiving to do?

Just show them what an actual Muslim country looks like in MENA. Iran as a prime example and show them how they are intolerant of western liberal society. In the West we love our freedoms in Muslim countries they hate freedoms because they're slaves to their ideology. They've got no freedom of thought or free flow of ideas in the society, sure Middle Eastern countries are Multi-cultural and you could argue that they have free ideas but many of them have blasphemy laws, ethnic conflict is crazy and minorities basically hang out in ghettos, small villages and the such.

MENA is a disgusting place filled with disgusting practices. Muslims practice honour killings, they're inbred to crazy degrees, they've got no sense of national pride (which makes their countries very weak). MENA is such a mess and you can blame it on Islam very easily. Even if you would remove any western intervention in the middle east after the fall of the Ottoman Empire the Middle East would probably be worse off than it is now because at least with there being some western influence they've at least got some sort of governance setup.

Muslims are also very pro-marxist even if they do not call it that. Muslims in MENA have a persecution complex and a superiority complex which makes them whine about everything, oh this shia got more bread then blah blah, oh kill the shia they're inferior. This drives them to proto-marxist degeneracy such as fucking young children, fucking goats and there's more.

Look at their laws, how are minorities treated often in these countries. Like shit that's how, their tribal nature brings about laws that are absolute garbage which brings up shit like witchcraft, fucking witchcraft, to be an executable offense.

If you want stats go ahead but just look at the countries themselves and the behavior of its citizens and you will see why people should not want mass migration from the Middle East and Africa. They're too culturally backwards and too intolerant ofWesternValues

People do this? Tell her to piss off and mind her own business.

I hardly ever post on social media but I like a fair amount of daily mail/ Breitbart/ Infowars so im assuming it shows in other people's feeds

Tell her this:
>Did you hear the one about the Muslim sex doll?
>It can blow itself up

Honor killings, lying is ok, only guaranteed method of entering heaven is death in jihad (which does not mean internal struggle), disdain of meritocracy in favor of nepotism, it's a muslim's duty to convert or kill non-believers.

Just a small sampling of values which western society has deemed unacceptable which are core tenants of Islam

Talk about their prophet fucking a 9 year old. Can't really defend that without justifying the molestation of a kid.