Why do some blacks claim that they are the original Jews

why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemba_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have created literally nothing of value, so they steal other peoples things.

Nigs gonna nog. Carry on.

WE

WUZ

JEWZ

(((You know why.)))

>They have created literally nothing of value, so they steal other peoples things.

So they really are Jews.

because they don't want to be african

cause it takes a penny to steal a penny

Maybe we can send outlr noggers to israel as they are thr chosen people

So hilarious things like this happen to scrawny jew kids in Philadelphia
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

I wonder if we can profit from this, get blacks to convert to Judaism and get them to head to Israel

we could jew the jews with jew warfare

>KIKES
Ftfy

There is actually a black jewish tribe somewhere in Africa. It was found out a few years ago. But since your niggers are from West Africa they don't have connections to them
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemba_people

>WE WUZ WHITES
>WE WUZ KANGZ
>WE WUZ SCIENTIZSSTS
>WE WUZ SMART
>WE WUZ JEWS

In Reality, they were nothing but a bunch of niggers in Africa until they got enslaved and worked for the smarties (whites and Jews n shit).

So now, with no valuable history of their own they cling onto everyone else's and literally steal it. Black Israelites or whatever they call them, is the most degenerate version of niggers. I've seen these animals spitting on this one actual yid walking by all the while screaming like maniacs and reading some random shit from some random book. Literally brain dead animals.

Real answer: Ethiopian jews are a real thing.

Funny answer: Because it's fucking hilarious to see uppity blacks culturally appropriating judaism from ashkenazi whiners.

SO

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regina_di_Saba

You know what? Fuck it. The blacks were the original Jews. Let's see how ((they)) like that appropriation. Frankenstein's monster will have them by the throat.

50 shekel?

for maximum persecution points.

They are desperate to be anything other than an evolutionary dead end whose greatest achievement was being used as farm equipment for a few hundred years

>Zimbabwe

I assume they converted back then when Jews fled to Rhodesia and built a couple of synagogues.

BECUZ MANG PROFESSUH GOLDBAG TOL US DAT WE WUZ KANGZ IN EGYPT N SHIEET AND WE HAD TO XPAND OUR TERRITORY, SO WE CROSS DAT LANDMAS BETWEEN EGYPT AND ISREAL ONLY TO FIND SOME MO OF MUH NIGGUHS IN ISREAL. SO WE HELP THE NIGGAS IN ISREAL N DEY HELP US PUTTIN US IN DA NEW AGE OF PROSPERITY TIL WHITTY CAME AND FUCKED IT ALL UP

Because they have such a shitty culture derived from hedonism and low-impulse violence and nihilism all over the fucking world that they have to steal other people's cultures and history and claim it as their own.

The American Negro is convinced that the entirety of Africa was Egypt at one point. They're fucking drips.

A lot of modern genres of music grew out of them, but I'm not entirely sure that these genres "had" to come out of them.
When you look at it, the progression from Jazz and Blues to rock'n'roll, and then eventually to metal, hiphop, grunge, and all the other shit we listen to today is dictated with advancements made in the instruments and recording materials themselves. You had Hawaiians playing around with electric guitars as early as 1933 for instance, and then they took off and became widespread alongside rock.
Did every genre grow out of previous genres, or is it all just folk music that was warped and twisted into new and unique genres by technological advancement?

All I know is pushing this is a good thing. Black on Jew violence and/or breeding is good for whites.

WE