Why do Arabs in Europe loiter everywhere?

Why do Arabs in Europe loiter everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1496780872703.jpger
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D96tDZ55CS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they want free shit and grab ass in street

ok joking aside, they probably are canvasing the neighborhood, watching the tenants, business owners, their schedules and all that sweet information for when its time to take over

Racist Europeans won't hire them, which results in lots of free time to stand around and molest white women (who shouldn't get mad about because the immigrants don't know better).

They're like American niggers. Same reason. They still have that monkey pack mentality.

Nah m8. They hangout outside places where they can get work. Just like your lot used to hangout outside the Lowes and Home depot here in Freedomland.

selling drugs and/or perving at women.

What would happen if you tried to hang out and start a conversation?

It's their job. They stand around. Can't you clearly see these men are fashion models?

Oy vey goyim, didn't you know we need to let in more refugees for the labor force?

they're making reconnaissance

>Of all the Indians' customs, begging was the most loathsome to whites. "To beg is the one thing of which an Indian is never ashamed," wrote Captain Charles King. "[T]o hang around camp for an entire day, and when they had coaxed us out of our last plug of tobacco, our only remaining match, and our old clothes, instead of going home satisfied they would turn to with reviving energy and beg for the things of all others for which they had not the faintest useā€”soap and writing paper."

It's called "occupation."

ive a lot of arabs and mudslimes around where i live , and those that grew up here or were born here , dont loiter whatsoever.

one arab weeddealer was extremely upset i brought icecream with me into his car while his brother tried to calm him down.
they were polar opposites of eachother , one extremely agressive and assertive but at the same time mildmannered , and the other a sweetheart talkative and very friendly.

my kebap and hairdressers are also mudslimes and nice.
in and outside of work.
maybe its because i sorta look like them i dunno fml.

It's just their "bazaar" culture to be outside making noise and spending time doing nothing. Also to prey on white girls.

get mugged and beaten

It's all they've done since childhood
Their father's did the same and their grandfathers etc
Also, they're looking for those fabled streets of gold
and trying to look cool

This. It's an assertion of dominance over an area. A claim of ownership.

If that's true then it would mean they'd have a stronger work ethic than your bitch ass does.

If you counter them with Ukraneans there will no arabs... Or Russians. We d beat them hard.

Dude, you just don't bring ice cream into (especially somebody else's) car, no matter how much a mudslime or jew a person is.

If they will, we provide super hand batton sharia.

I got assaulted for standing too close to them at a bus stop.

>Why do Arabs in Europe loiter everywhere?
They're used to being outside, whether from lack of technology or lack of media entertainment with any sort of value.

the typical Sup Forumstard would sperg out and call them niggers, leading to

pls dont tell me thats finland :(
also checkd

/thread

Territorial.

They are niggers.

What did you do about it?
>nothing...

they arrive at a place where they are subhumans on every imaginable level. every house, street and car shows it to them.

We don't have that type of architecture.

Are you fucking stupid?

Mostly because no job and no perspective. Ready to fall through the cracks abd become terrorists.

They have nothing better to do.

Fuck are you guys serious? The Muslims at my uni are friendly. So you're telling me if I walked up to a group and just said hey guys what's up I'd get beaten? WTF

I just want to shittalk jews, date qts, and talk about Hitler

yes Muhammad, good (((goy)))

>sand niggers
What exactly did you expect, OP?

It would be racist to do something

That's because in America we can shoot them.

Is there any news or statistic about such people entering the Russian habbitat the their sharia? I heard Romanians reduced them to a pulp in similar happenings

The only reason is because they haven't yet figured out a good criminal path that keeps them occupied 24/7 like gypsies, but once they do...

Do you expect rats and cockroaches to keep their surroundings clean?
If not, why would you expect these creatures that are lower than rats and cockroaches to not litter?

Just recently, the romanians were ok, i think i just cant stand how the hole pub full of drunk men can be afraid of someone running around with knives.

Whole fucking pub of men hiding under a table. Hide, wine and bitch about.

yes
During working hours all you see are women shopping and niggers and otherskins loitering

In Russia they all be drunk outside with whatever weapon trying to dig the fucker.

>used to

No job, that's why.

Because they don't speak the language of whatever land they're in, can't work due to being unemployable because they don't speak the language nor do they posses any skills, don't want to work and also gain free money.

Greentext it faggot

I can't speak for the Arabs but for the poor in America it's because they don't have air conditioning.

Being inside is shit, so they go outside. They also do all the stuff normal folks do inside, like listen to music and drink alcohol.

It makes them total nuisances, and in return they feel like they dindu nuffin.

>3 months ago
>visiting girlriend's family in London
>me and hi.4cdn.org/pol/1496780872703.jpger taking a walk one afternoon
>5 or 6 arabs hanging around a takeout place we pass
>they start following us from far behind
>every block the get closer
>eventually they start calling out and asking us things
>me and girlfriend eventually decide to turn down an alley that leads to a street near a shopping area
>the men chase us but there are two police men standing on the corner talking when we come out of the alley
>fuckers are gone before we even turn around to look

Why do roaches loiter everywhere?
See the pattern?

The only mistake you made is going with public transportation. Don't lower yourself to that, make some money and get a car as soon as possible.

I know. It is certanly the time to do absolutly nothing about it. DID YOU HEAR IT

They are paying pensions.

They mostly loiter and cause trouble at train station areas here in germany (op pic is at an austrian train station too).
The mass rapes in Cologne where near the train station as well.
Frankfurt train station = public drug dealing hub by arabs
etc....
For any US tourists, I'd advise to not book the 'cheap' hotel near the train stations......

Other than that, the day may come when these train roaches will be rounded up and shot wholesale

> has steady employment
> lacks work ethic
You pick Paco

You still got illegals peddling? They've all below the Rader where I live.

The Muslims who go to US universities are spoiled well-to-do children of rich crooked business owners, doctors, lawyers, and politicians.

t. Bike capital of the world

Damn right son

>rounded up and shot

that is too soft. what they should be done with is example for others, good old rope and street pole.

They don't know how civilization works.
They also slow down public transport in every way possible.

Noice

no jobs, so they can beg, pickpocket, or mug people

that's at a university
try talking to muslims with nowhere to be

t.toothpaste

Agreed this plays a part. Like they literally do not know what they should be doing so they sit around waiting to rape or be given a peace truck to drive.

Y'all fuckers need to put them to work. Give them a purpose other than muh snackbar.

>selling drugs and/or perving at women.

perving at children u mean.

>in Europe
never been to the mid-east I see

Easy bro.
They dream of the day that petrol will be affordable for the upper middle class.
One day Hanz one day.

No jobs

hunters often have to wait for a long time until they spot a prey worth pursuing

All low tier people in society loiter and hang out on the streets. I live in Boston and I see niggers, hispanics, and Irish hanging out on the streets all the time. Just like OP's pic it's usually because they're jobless thugs who hang out in groups to feel tough and just start shit. Since Arabs are like the lowest caste in European society you see them loitering. The poor people hang out on the streets, just like you see white trash in Australia hanging out on the streets loitering all the time

depends on if they are integrated or not. the integrated ones are bro-tier. the unintegrated ones are worse than your niggers

i've been to america and i've never seen whites loitering, even though there arre many so called "white trash" there

What parts of america did you go to? White trash act just like niggers here except don't form gangs

> betabux "refugee" shitskins
> hunters

ayyyyyyyyy lmao

It's in their primitive desert culture to go out and do jack shit for the entire day.
One thing I've seen them complaining about in Finland, is that we locals aren't doing it.
>No one is hanging around outside, cities are too dead! This place sucks.
Also they're out there to try and pick up women, it's one of their favorite pastimes.
Though like mentioned above, all poorer unemployed people loiter around and the same applies to teens who have nothing to do.

because they are niggers

It's comfy as fuck to chill in the desert and smoke hookah on a towel with friends and not do shit all day. I can't blame the fellas for moving to an area where people actually work hard and don't like too much frivolous socializing so they feel out of place

u mad whiteboi?

they are looking for someone to bully rob or rape

same reason as blacks in america: niggers gonna nig

because they have nothing to do since all their needs are being met by tax dollars of cuckolded eurofags

Scoping out places to bomb.

comfy af

Looking for a free wifi hotspot

because they have nowhere to be, nowhere to go and their homes are shit. they'd rather hangout out of their shit homes

it's a very real thing you put your finger on though, a real phenomenon

muslims at unis ar different. Even though there is a bunch of very religious ones who probably privately cheer for the Islamic state (at least at german unis) they are almost all quite polite and not violent. There are some in the first semesters but they get seeded out pretty quickly.

The majority of muslims here are double digits IQ people who dont have a job. These people are almost universally violent brainwashed monkeys

Very very good post. I ask myself this everyday. I sometimes go into town during work days to sort out some errands, and the entire town is always filled to the brim with shitskins just standing around doing fucking nothing, or just walking in circles without purpose.

these savages destroy entire cities by staring at passbys and threatening people for fun.

you 100% would get beaten or mugged. you do not know european arabs.

Because whites won't give them jobs

Why do niggers loiter anywhere? Because they're all lazy, stupid wastes of resources without exception.

>European arabs

Stop Sven.

I'm assuming he means Arabs in Europe. As opposed to the US. The US is pretty strict (believe it or not) for immigration not coming from the Western hemisphere, so like the other user said, most of the Arabs here are children of the wealthy.

arabs in europe. pic related is the most common site in swedish cities during the days.

Didn't get beaten up but I experienced something similar:

>Be me
>walking in city park in autumn
>cold wind blows some dust in my eye
>start rubbing it out with my pinky
>shitskin walks by and somehow sees this as a threat to his ego
>start getting in my face yelling "what's your problem whitey, you wanna fight or what"

mfw

Same reason blacks loiter everywhere in the US they are located...they don't have jobs and instead of trying to find meaning and purpose in life they just decide it's better to stand around like zombies collecting gibs until they get bored enough to break the law and/or hurt someone.

This is an interesting phenomena amongst non-whites.