Why do americans steal spanish traditions and then fail to actually do them?

why do americans steal spanish traditions and then fail to actually do them?

spanish traditions are shit, why the fuck would anyone want to steal them. you wave flags infront of bulls and piss them off, also a tomato throwing festival, stop fucking around and get a job

bullfight is a segovian and southern spain tradition mate, thats like saying all brits are scots or welsh you uncultured retard
tomatina is also region specific

What traditions? Sleeping in the middle of the day, you lazy cunt?

the... the walll.. get it? sigh, the pic says "build wall" in latin
god you bitter fucks are so fucking dumb and simple

but you dont have any good traditions you bellend, shitbait thread

quit pretending your latin faggot

ding ding ding....siesta amigos...gotta take a nap.

>Spain invented walls
WE

we have the tradition of killing the terrorists instead of just staring at them while they stab everyone in sight
we've had it for decades britain and france are playing catchup

we have a tradition of having the biggest empire and owning parts of the middle east. I think you need to catch up, spains pretty much africa

You think you're so clever and valuable but your shit joke wasn't worth mentioning, let alone explaining.

and the tradition of never giving you retards gibraltar back since it would become a shithole if we did.

>we have a tradition of having the biggest empire and owning parts of the middle east
who cares what you had lol, you're nothing anymore

>spain "did" something

WE WUZ INVENTORS AND SHEIT

That's the American way.
And actually the only original america culture: culture apropriation

You're a fucking leaf, britain didnt give you permission for you're opinion

Are you claiming you invented walls?

>was about to cleverly respond
>check flag

Opinion discarded.

>nostalgiafag
no wonder your newspapers only rejoyce over events from 70 years ago or older, modern britain is a joke, besides UK the most shamefully bad newspapers in europe. gossip garbage and nostalgia for braindeads like you

Spain pretty much isn't even a country, and you're history is as shit as you're modern country. Atleast we have something to be nostalgic about

That Latin is wrong. Aedificare should be in the imperative. It should be "Aedificate". Non-Latin cucks trigger my autism

dont be so hard on the lazy park dweller

Check who's your head of state fuckface we own you

HOOOOOLA CÓMO ESTÁ TÍO, COÑO!

imagine if you didnt have a flag to see so that you could reflect my objectivelly true statement
you braindead fucks still think you live in the 1800's, and its clear that you know fuck all about the history of spain

I think they've held the waterboarding torch high.

One more example of your lower critical thinking.
Your example just reinforces the idea that muricans are stupid.
And even more, you just appropriated of that Sup Forums saying, "checks flag, opinion discarded", once more not creating nothing from yourself thus again reinforcing what I said. :D

well we still bomb the fuck out of the middle east with our Anglosphere allies and overthrow governments on a reg so it might as well still be the 1800's

Hadrian was a roman emperor native of Spain that built a wall against the problematic tribes in northern Britain, thats why it says "spanish traditions"

Yeah and northern europe ripped you apart cuck, then muslims occupied you, how shit can you be

Pa, you're drunk again. When my friends are here :(

Stop please.

you know, we fought when muslims came. now Britain has more muslims than Spain had at the peak of occupation and they didnt even have to fight to invade your land
i guess that counts as a victory for the queen eh? poor british lads hehe

yeah because you didnt have a big population back then, if you change it to per capita you had more muslims, use your brain pussy. They mixed with the spanish thats why alot of spanish look like north africans

it was 10% muslims by most sources and interbreeding was severely punished in both sides. when arabs were kicked, anyone with dark skin was kicked aswell.
also about "northern europe", visigoths were more like farmers than actual pillagers destroying cities like the huns. they actually freed the farmers in the peninsula from roman taxation more than straight up exterminating the local populace.