D. Trump

Trump is such a cuck, why did you degenerates even vote him? Honestly, why did you chads vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6yPwt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't vote for him because I couldn't as I can't really vote from here. His campaign was promising.

He pretended to be an alpha male on the campaign trail.

LEAVE DONALD ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST
LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!

His nationalistic agenda was great, and Hillary is a bitch.

But Trump is chronically unfit for office. Should either delete his twitter, stop giving interviews and only stick to a scripted speech. Or he should be impeached.

I will give you that it seemed promising, at first I was like squidward

>dude like just wait for hitler 2.0
>why would you ever try to advance your goals if it's not all at once with a 100% success rate?
>overton window? lol what's that?

See, if he deleted his Twitter I feel like a lot of problems would be solved

I don't expect everything to be peachy immediately he just cucks everything up for himself, hes like a big spoiled child

Move along

He is pretty good, illegal immigration is down deportations are up, stock market is going up

Yes I agree with these things, he's just degenerate for using Twitter like a 14 year old girl

What was your alternative course of action then? Let Clinton get elected? You do realize how much of a victory it is to get another right winger on the supreme court right?

He's still doing better than I'd project any other candidate would. Anyone else and there'd be US boots on the ground and US asking to be robbed by more uneven international agreements where America pays out the ass and a bunch of other countries get a free ride.

For obvious reasons I want USA to hold out longer than Russia before going through some nasty cycle of decline and recovery so Trump's alright with me.

*US boots on syrian ground

I voted for Trump. The point of this thread was to ask people's opinions on why they also voted for Trump. One of the only setbacks on why I did not want to vote for Trump was his eager use to use Twitter and other platforms of social media to taunt terrorist groups and comment on current events. In the past if a president wanted to comment on a current event they would hold a press conference not a Twitter session

What was this?

>The point of this thread was to ask people's opinions on why they also voted for Trump.
It's better to gamble on victory than take a guaranteed loss. Like I said though, with the new justice and the exit from the TPP, this has already been a victory.

It's a 14 year old girl using Twitter. I used it as an example to compare how much Trump posts

I agree, thank you for a solid answer

Fuck no

He had the fatherly/grandfatherly, trustworthy façade down pat
People wanted to be able to hope again
If he sells them out his eternal soul won't stand a chance

That's what I assumed was working for him

>Trump winning
>Media crying
DAE TRUMP IS A KEK?

>muh feelings
Your feelings don't matter. Get used to it.

REEEE stop speaking your unedited message REE

No feelings here, just opinions, as which I've already known they don't matter

What? Oh I get it, you're pretending to be retarded. Must be a variation of the Hilldawg meme.

lol drumpanzees still think drumpf won. No sweeties, Hilldawg won by 3,000,000 votes.

Checked for truth

You're the definition of retarded, right?

>no feelings here
V
>I feel like a lot of problems would be solved...
What did he mean by this?

> by chuck todd

oh so fake news, then

In MY OPINION a lot of issues would be solved
/thread

>LEAVE DONALD ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>JUST
>LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!
no

He is a human being rather than a politician.

For once a politician with transparency and retards complain that he's not all nice and clean and tidy.

>saysincreasinglynervousman.jpg

>Trump is such a cuck
cuck the muthafuckin fefe
archive.is/6yPwt

Made my day