Will Republicans lose the Congress?

Will Republicans lose control of Congress during the mid terms?

I sure hope so but it seems like liberals are more content to fight in the media than create any kind of progressive legislature

>I sure hope so
I hope your joking fucko

Honestly it doesn't look like it.

Democrats have been losing seats since 2008. Do have an opportunity? Yes. Will they probably squander it? Yes.

The Republicans are woefully ineffective and while I agree with some of their proposals, as a poverty class citizen, they're gonna fuck me up with the collateral damage from their changes.

The party in power always does badly in midterms even if everything is going well.

As it appears the Democrats only have hate and globalist agenda to run on. I find it unlikely that Republicans will lose the Congress but maybe some seats with change but it is too far to say.

Seriously, imagine how much has happened in the past year and now you are asking what will happen in several years.

here's more. The democrats have a big hole to dig themselves out of.

Big question. If voters had such a problem with Republicans in office, why are they voting for them so much time and time again? Further, think of what a Hillary victory would look like. She would not have the House or Senate while in office. She would practically be alone.

not always, just almost always.

>Big question. If voters had such a problem with Republicans in office, why are they voting for them so much time and time again?
Most voters are extremely partisan who strongly identify with their party of choice regardless of the results.

If you're in poverty and you're white, you're simply a lazy fucknut. Get off Sup Forums and get your shit together...come back when you've made something of yourself.

Salon doesn't seem to think so. But please keep up with the Russia narrative.

>Most voters are extremely partisan who strongly identify with their party of choice regardless of the results.
there's enough to swing the vote. Mitt Romney isn't President right now for a reason.

No

>democrats are still a leaderless mess and it's been 8 months since the election
>the Russia narritive is dead
>trump really hasn't done anything that democrats can be that mad about
>turnout is historically low for dems at midterms
>more democratic seats up for contest than republican seats
>democrats doubling down on identity politics that lost hem 2016

democrats aint wining shit kiddo

>muh gibs

Kill yourslef please

It's safe to say political predictions based on historical relevance are not applicable in the current timeline.

>more democratic seats up for contest than republican seats
they are all up for election in the house in 2018.

Oh yeah, I forgot, I was somehow supposed to make more than entry level money as an entry level employee despite this being my first year out of college. Nevermind, I'm just being lazy

>Unironically shilling white privilege
If you live in the US, are over 16 and make less than 25K a year you are a lazy fuck, at the very least you can make 18K docking around mowing, shoveling snow and doing odd jobs for rich normies.

Not in the senate retard

Also the democrats are not going suddenly sweep into power despite your fantasy

>democrats run a pro-gun army vet in Kansas and lose
>run against a guy that RKOd a reporter and lose
>couldn't get 50% in the first round of the Georgia election that they will lose this month
>think 2018 will turn out well because they aren't losing bigly enough

>Also the democrats are not going suddenly sweep into power despite your fantasy
What the fuck are you talking about? I don't think the Democrats are going to win shit.

Calm down and read something other than the Turner Diaries you dipfuck.

Probably not, however I have been thinking how can we get the dnc and msm to bet even bigger on the russia thing? It provides a good opportunity for them to lose a lot of seats next year.