Why are Chinese people so cruel to animals?

Why are Chinese people so cruel to animals?

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/3620724/Chinese_Lack_of_Empathy_in_Development
chublicopinion.com/2015/12/06/the-unbearable-coldness-of-being-chinese/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/oct/22/china-nation-cold-hearts
theguardian
archive.is/xEfFq
archives.gov/publications/prologue/1996/fall/buddies.html
cfact.org/2004/05/07/crucial-difference-in-animal-welfare-and-rights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One-child policy. Growing up without having to learn to deal with siblings gives people low empathy.

Science proved few years ago that Asians lack empathy
Media scrubbed it after reporting it once only
But science proved it. Asians lack empathy. It's something yu have or you don't. Lack of it denotes less than human
Even blacks far exceeded Asians in the tests

I would believe it.
The chinks I have worked with where like robots with arrogant attitudes.

They're not real Chinese people. Real Chinese people are kind to animals.

>"why are the chinese so cruel to animals"
>Clearly a kid being suspended in air by its ears.

Chinese people are animals... ?

They are a godless state. Always have been.

No morals, no traditions...just hurrr durrr muh state.

Communism + Confucianism = nightmare

>The one where the little girl is crying because they cooked her dog.

God damnit user I had that erased from my memory for months.

This is why Asians, despite their high intelligence, are not fit to be lead civilization.

Think of what they'll do to us!

>despite their high intelligence
You're not very bright my friend, are you?

White Power! Fuck the Niggers!

are you even are vegetarian to spek about crualty to animals ? you dumbo.

Jesus Christ, the fuck is wrong with these people?

They are angry little people.

Half of those pictures are from other random south East Asian countries (especially Vietnam).

I see the same nigger tier pictures with Vietnamese letters all the time passed for other countries so it pisses me off.

They the believe the meat tastes better the more than animal suffers while it dies

They didn't delete the studies
academia.edu/3620724/Chinese_Lack_of_Empathy_in_Development
chublicopinion.com/2015/12/06/the-unbearable-coldness-of-being-chinese/
Even Chinese are aware of their cognitive dissonance
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/oct/22/china-nation-cold-hearts

Which is funny because the exact opposite is true.

Here's the archive
>theguardian com/commentisfree/2011/oct/22/china-nation-cold-hearts
archive.is/xEfFq

Because they're the worst Asians. Even poo in loos are better than the Chinese. Seriously, go to China sometime. They're fucking dogs that need to be nuked off the face of the Earth. The only Asians that are worth a damn are the South Koreans and the Japanese. The Chinese people who aren't like the rest of them have either left the country or died.

It's just the Chinese. They're pieces of shit.

The Chinese are dumbfucks. I fucking hate them.

Genuine thanks for those links.

They aren't smart. They just study hard to get good grades. Some of the most idiotic people you'll ever meet in life are the ones who got the best grades in school.

The only legit intelligent (creative) asians out there are Koreans and Japs.

The grades are farmed. They find the kids that excel in specific areas and force them to study in that area to get high test scores. That's why china just copies everything. No one is smart enough to actually invent anything themselves

Nah I was an only child and I'm the most empathetic dude you've ever met. Always was.

An example of when I was 5, a dude cussed me out, told me hated me, so me and his best friend left his house together, but that made the jerk cry. So later I felt bad we left the guy cussing me out crying like a baby so we went back, I made peace between them, and ended up playing by myself for the rest of the day. My whole life has been this way. I don't care for myself enough at all.

They're just animals you dumb cuck. China will dominate the world while you cumskins cry about animals.

Yeah I fucking love inventions like nuclear bombs and shit and droning civilians to pieces
t. diaspora

Go back to China you tiny dicked faggot. My dog is worth more than you.

>China
>no tradition
Stupid fucking cracker.

Read what he was responding to before you comment beaner.

Fuck off you uneducated redneck piece of shit. Dumb white trash who has birthday parties at McDonald's.

They believe that adrenaline meat is an aphrodisiac.

>the studies
"Summery" studies lol

But having managed teams on chinks for a fairly large well known corporation I can confidently state that the hell would freeze over before I hire a chink for my own business. The only other motherfuckers I can think of who can top their stupidity are spics. Exceptions exist but are extremely rare.

>Le chinklet using black slave slurs for whites.

Race dominance.
Here is a better question: How can white people claim to be master race when you are cucked by your dog?

compassion and empathy =/= getting cucked

>cucked
>by
>a dog.

That is not how you use that verb Ping Ling.

>Dogs are free home security that are willing to die for there owners
>Also double as cuddle buddies

Autist

You're the dumb one. The Cultural Revolution completely changed everything in the country.
>cucked
Stop throwing that fucking word everywhere you dumbshit. Just making up meanings for the word cucked, Christ.

To answer what I think you're asking, the most advanced societies have pets and livestock. Treating pets well saves you money (don't have to take to vet as much, don't have to buy a new one every other year). Treating livestock well makes you money, at least in carcass grading and vet bills.

Eat shit you fucking gook.

look up beastiality.

Yes all Asians are the same. Indians, Chinese, Korean, Japanese... all the same culture.

You stupid abbo scum shouldn't be allowed here. I hope they ip ban your community computer.

Holy shit.

You still don't understand.

Is English not your primary language?

Cucked by a dog would imply that the dog fucked your wife and had baby puppy mutants you now have to care for.

Communists dont have a heart for animals.

But we all know WHO did...

uh huh.... lol.

Cool anecdote

low empathy
communism is great at turning people into soulless drones

geez... if that's your standard of the definition... ok then

They're not human.

>muh communism

Chinks are not human, they're more akin to a colony or a swarm.

They aren't human

Why do humans in general slaughter animals in barbaric ways? Why do factory farms exist? Why do butchering plants exist?

Is it because, in fact, all humans are nothing but worthless niggers that can't fathom peace on earth and kindness toward sentient beings?

Sup Forums has the least amount of empathy for any living being, considering it's full of virginal neckbeards who want nothing but to destroy the beauty they cannot create or understand

Fuck humans. Fuck all humans. Fuck the Chinese for sure, but fuck this disgusting shitshow.

see... whites are just semi-vegans.

>muh empathy
it worked so well for white beta cuckold nu-males in western society didn't it you fucking retards? you had so much empathy you gave women voting rights. you allowed kikes to control your country. you allowed shitskin subhumans to brutalize you and then allowed your government to pay them.

now islam is taking over western society and it's on the brink of collapse. whites are going to be exterminated by shitskins, kikes, and feminism.

>at least we've got empathy *virtue signals as you die*
pathetic retard cuck. you're like the dumb fuck liberals who say at least they aren't racist as a mudslime killes them

Do word search in your web browser and lurk moar faggot.

Unbelievable cruelty. China is so backwards.

t. Confucius Institute

seriously white people, your priorities are fucked up big time. It's no wonder where you are headed.

Every race is cruel to animals, but Whites.

Whites are the only people to create Human or Animal Rights.

>Conflicting the idea of empathy for an animal that serves you for the liberal tolerance that made such policies possible.

Yeah, the roman empire fell because Ceaser petted his molossian guard dog. You gooks are both autistic and retarded at the same time.

Owning pets and treating livestock humanely makes logical sense. Especially in relating to money.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Why have art or emotional media at all, according to your logic?

Fact shows that societies with pets and humanely treated livestock prosper. India is strange in that they honor the cow and rat, while beating dogs to death for fun. So it isn't really a society with a culture that actually humanely treats animals.

Also, a free range livestock cow wandering the slopes of Montana and the plains of Idaho is guaranteed to be happier than a cow wandering a shit filled concrete street in Dehli.

>at least we love we enemies! and at least we'll kill ourselves and destroy society to show our altruism
there's no difference between you fucking retards and liberals. this is why society is entirely fucked cause it's filled with little beta nu-male boys.

where the empathy during ww1 and ww2? nowhere cause the west wasn't built on empathy you fucking impotent pieces shit. if society had real men they would grind their boot on the neck of nu-male, feminist, kikes, shitskins, and even dogs if they wanted.

>muh empathy
>muh based black man
>muh based feminist
>muh feminist kike
fucking idiots

you're stupid. that's why the west is doing to die. if you think you're going to do a race war or purge kikes then you'll never fucking cringe at this kind of crap. who fucking cares what they eat? you're talking about doing this to other humans

>muh doggy
you limp wrist faggot. enjoy your empathy in hell, but before you die enjoy watching your mother and sisters raped to death by shitskin savage. as you die you can say at least i had empathy xDDDDD

And what's the difference between eating a cat and eating a pig? They have similar intelligence but for some reason the west believes that it's an awful crime to eat one animal and not another.

Empathy is not a synonym for tolerance you stupid chink.

Considering how they treat even their fellow human beings. How I wish Western businessmen/politicians would stop going over there to kiss their asses.

In the 90s, Japan at least offered some neat cultural stuff like various martial arts, video games, and cartoons. The chinks however are pure poison.

no true Scotsman fallacy.

>This irrelevant, unintelligible rant
WW1 and 2 had both sides rely on animals for human benefit, you stupid shit.
archives.gov/publications/prologue/1996/fall/buddies.html

And if you treat said animals humanely, they are easier to train, cost less money to replace and maintain, and even provide more services than what they are trained for.
I would eat cat or dog if it tasted good. However, most dog and cat meat in Asia is tough and disgusting because of their trend to torture the animal and make it die slowly, because Muh Eastern Medicine! They are also kept in gross conditions which ruins the meat.

I worked at a swine farm if you have any questions

I care when I'm in that country and the meat is shit because of poor animal husbandry. I also care I am in the animal industry and make money doing so. The way chinks do business with meat is stupid, wasteful, and more expensive.

It is like the African tradition of burning the land every grow season. Fires are good every decade or so, but raze the nutrients in the soil when done repeatedly.

It is a bizarre tradition that is anti logic and expensive. You'd think a chink would understand that, but as others in this thread have shown, as a society they don't really think for themselves ever, post Cultural Revolution

fuck niggers

>high intelligence

Animals are beneath humans. As long as the treatment is necessary to sustain your life animal treatment is irrelevant

>political prisoners
you mean kikes, feminist, and shitskins who want """"""""""""""""""""equality"""""""""""""""""" and islam? good. if people rounded up all the subhumans in the west why not harvest their organs? i'm happy china is murdering all the subhuman filth who want western kike, mudslime, feminist, and shitskin values. if only the nu-male beta cuckolds in the west did the same then white men would still be at the top of the world.

instead white men owned the entire planet and nobody could even back, but 60 years later they're crying about white genocide and how there won't even be a white country on earth.

sure it isn't, loser. if empathy is your virtue then you're a weak little faggot. the stuff they do to cows, pigs, and other animals is equal or worse, but somehow you're above it? no you're just a pathetic piece of shit who wants to virtue signal like liberal nu-males

china always was and always will be a garbage culture

So you would rather pay more for shitty meat?

Animals raised in shit conditions have shit carcass yield. When inhumanely slaughtered (started noticing this when i was in uni and grading meat from halal processors) the quality and yield plummet even further.

Also, if you use an animal for work, if you mistreat the animal it is less likely to be an ease to train. And you have to replace it more often when it dies more often, causing even more expense.

fuck off and kys you nu-male faggot. i'd rather have people butchering animals in the streets then gay pride parades and mudslimes chanting for sharia law you dumb piece of shit.

all this kind of fucking crap about animal rights is what gave women's rights which was the death sentence of the west. niggers, women, and others don't get "rights". only the tiop of the hierarchy does and that's why the west is going to collapse. fuck off your humane bullshit retard. the amount of death involved to recover western society is unimaginable. there will be cannibalism and every horror imagined, but you're talking about humane treatment? that's why you're a nu-male limp wrist cuckold.

ok now rationalize running over a toddler on the street and ignoring it for hours

china has 5000 years of history loser. meanwhile europe was fucking goats and being enslaved by arabs and other brown people from the middle east. nobody in human history ever had full control the world like the west did, but then they threw it away cause it's filled with cuckold trash like you. china is the richest history in the world if you take 500 years away from the west. you think this 200 year period is going to last forever? it's going to collapse in front of your fucking retard face

Chinese culture does not foster empathy as many anons have stated. There's also a lot of shame and despair in East Asian culture in general. Both of these lead to people treating those around them like garbage. What better victims than animals?

>0.50 RMB has been deposited into your account

You have to go back Zhao.

rationalize allowing 1 billion shitskins into your countries and making the new law sharia while mudslimes rape your women and murder you? rationalize germany saying there won't be white germans in 30 years.
oh wait, at least you didn't hurt the animals. your virtue signaling is so amazing

China Red Pill 8

>this is what Chinese exchange students actually believe

China Red Pill 9

China Red Pill 10

Maybe something to do with not having souls

China Red Pill 11

Actually most slaughterhouses in the USA don't do what PETA propaganda shows with video from 30 years ago.

Have you been to a large "factory farm?" Did you know in the USA by default all animals are antibiotic and hormone free before they even step foot near an abbatoir? Did you know most big time beef and dairy farmers have mostly free range cattle that feed on a variety of grasses?

The only thing in this country that needs restructuring is the poultry industry. But the poultry and egg industry is completely separate from a lot of USDA regulations. Still no hormones as leftists spew, though. Just over bred chickens and shit tasting eggs.

China Red Pill 14

what does that have to do with chinese being irredeemable pieces of garbage?

Being a sociopath isn't manly.

Animal welfare (which I am for) =/= animal rights. This is a basic concept. Animals are beneath us. But you still need to not just do depraved behavior just because they are.
cfact.org/2004/05/07/crucial-difference-in-animal-welfare-and-rights/

I guess you just love eating shitty meat. Alright, you do you.

Holy shit the chinklet rage, all of this because of some pics prove you are subhuman.

Empathy for life and not being a cruel malevolent asshole as nothing to do with tolerance for degenerate behaviour, do do us all a favour ad KYS because you'll never amount to anything more then a giant sweatshop that produces cheap knock-off of western designs.

Asians don't have souls, and if they do they are tiny aptropheid things.

Saved!

I-is that a human fetus in meso soup?