Italian Terrorist of Moroccan Descent

I don't know guys. He looks like your typical Southern Italian to me.

does his name sound Italian to you too

forgot to add, he won't live long
he has senpaku
(the eyes)
dead man walking

Andrea Gianluigi Del Piero.

>italians different from africans

you haven't been here long, have you?

How come UK and France have so advanced organized terror cells compared to Italy?

I mean Italy is closer to ME but jihadis can't seem to setup terror attacks there

They laready have an organized terror cell, it's called the mafia

hes whiter than me folks
but i took a lot of sun lately

Terrorists want to live in developed countries due to gibsmedat, so they keep moving to Northern Europe.

is that spino?

I hear ya.

He legit does. Just goes to share that Mediterraneans are all relatively closely related.

You think so?

Kill yourself

You triggered, Guido?

Not at all medigan, it's you whos people are being genocided not mine

Moroccans are generally white~ish, many of I've met. Tanned caucasians if you will.

Think that before the arabs conquered the Magreb there already was people over there.

>medigan

Found the wop.

How's the weather in New Jersey today?

I don't live in nuovo Jersey so I wouldn't know

Yep, and Morocco was the launching pad for Al-Andalus. Is this why you find people like pic related in Andalucia?

That guy is a gypsy

Italians haven't done anything great in 2000 years.

He's a gypsy. They're a minority in Spain (~550k of them).

Their numbers increased heavily since the instatement of the regime of 1978. They are showered with endless welfare, government housing and all kinds of stuff. We pretty much pay them to breed and their function is to play the role of one of the many "oppressed" minorities to justify the existance of the welfare state. Their relationship with our politicians is symbiotic, but parasitic to our society.

They invented modern finance in Venice. And I don't know, I think some of their cities look comfy.

Sounds like what our niggers and Mexicans do.

Are all Gypsies scum, or are there a few good ones? And I'm assuming there's been a fair degree of race mixing. Just look at those eyes.

Italian police are pretty efficient and actually carry guns.

North Africa is white

Nah not really

well your shithole is named after an Italian but it's more of an embarrassment than something great now that I think about it

>56%

No seas tan grosero Gaston.

Cold and rainy

looks jewish like OP sage

>implying northern italians look any different

Some say that about only 30% of gypsies are civilized but I even find it hard to believe it's this much.

They steal everything that is not bolted down, they have been renowned as a race dedicated to the sole act of stealing for centuries and in all societies they have lived in. Their very culture educates them to think that stealing from non-gypsies (payos) is a perfectly legit way of living. They make up more than 20% of the prison population despite being barely the 1% of the country's population. They are behind most of the stabbings, gun violence and drug traficking in all inner cities. Europe's biggest shanty town is actually located at the outskirts of Madrid, and it's a huge narco-crime city called "CaƱada Real" (you can google it) of an estimated population of fourty thousand people, mostly gypsies, and the governent doesn't know what to do other than keep trying to shower them with money.

To say they are unclean is an understatement. They live in houses until they're piles of rubble, some even light fires inside their homes and litter everything around them. They light up trash containers and they'll take the effort to walk extra to dump their trash bags into the river if there's any nearby. They are addicted to heroin and cocaine by the tens or even hundreds of thousands and are complicated in most of drug dealing. To see human beings dirtier than them you'd have to look in India or South Africa.

You don't know how much of an infinite blessing is your ignorance in this topic.