Why are the Vietnamese so cruel to animals?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n2KmVvgPkyc
youtube.com/watch?v=8AqnOCzuCBA
youtube.com/watch?v=pQK4261GXyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vietnamese festivals

It's just their culture

Oh look it's the minutely "Asians are cruel to animals and therefore subhuman" thread. Guess white americans are subhuman then.

These are male chicks being unceremoniously thrown into wood chippers alive.

>Whites aren't cruel to animals, unlike those fucking subhuman Asians!

Dog meat in Hanoi, Vietnam?

Wait, the Vietnamese also eat fried rats?!

It's only in Vietnam bro. Look at the signs: Vietnamese!

We have these bullshit threads literally every single hour on this plagued board.

It is what it is in their culture.

Vietnamese women.

viet roommate here and the food he eats smells like actual shit and burning tyres.
he never makes eye contact, has a very bad lisp and is constantly hunched over and kind of scurries around.

I tried to be pleasant to him when he first moved in, went into the kitchen to get breakfast. he sat with his back toward me eating his food and said "I'm cleaning in here, sooooo".

his brother has also never made eye contact, or even said hello when i said hi. i get being anti social, this is Finland, but holy shit this is autism on levels i never thought possible.

bunch of other shit he's done but the general not making eye contact and acting like a sewer rat shit is the most notable.

So is it just american "culture" or white culture or what? Why are white americans so fond of animal abuse?

>B-b-but it's different when we do it! Besides, those fucking subhuman asians do it to the """wrong""" animals!

Sorry, whitey. There's no such thing as the "right" animal to abuse.

found the Viet.

I'm white, unlike most of nu/shill/.

Go back to Breitcuck and Infoshit. All of you.

>implying Asians weren't always made fun of here
time stamped picture of your eye.

I disagree
I've never seen a viet thread desu

But they make some damn good food!

>implying Asians weren't always made fun of here
Who are you quoting? I thought that was my entire argument.

Maybe not specifically. It's usually more generally Asian.

you called me new and implied i came from meme news sites cause I'm posting in this thread. what would being new have to do with that unless you thought that these threads didn't happen until recently?
clearly you're emotionally invested in Vietnamese people somehow, and were very quick to try and claim you're white.

so prove it, post a time stamped picture of your eye.

Some people eat doggos, you'll have to get over it.

like most non-whites, they dont know any better

All meat is murder. I look down on the steak-muncher with the same disdain as the cat-eater. Eating animals is for animals.

>Why are the Vietnamese so cruel to animals?
They got a taste for it

I dont see the problem. At least they arent violently torturing the dogs like the Chinese do

old chinese believe that the animals suffering makes the meat taste better. inb4 "viets arent chinese". if cantos are chinese then so are viets.

I'm not a vegan, but if you think cows and chickens and pigs aren't animals you're 10,000% retarded.

Doggos taste good.
Puppers taste good.

Is that a found pet poster?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n2KmVvgPkyc

The video of that pig slaughting festival in Vietnam is absolutely brutal.

If you have ever been around pigs you know the screeching must have burst some fucking ear drums.

Orientals have no concept of empathy.

The horror

>OMG THEY EAT FOOD

as much as i would never eat dog, i would also never eat a cheezburger, so i don't exactly know why you hate people that have shit taste in food.

USA failed in vietnam - what subhumans

Chickens don't matter. Dogs were literally created by man to be companions and work alongside us.

Subhuman chink detected.

Suggested video,

youtube.com/watch?v=8AqnOCzuCBA

awww, Comrade Nguyen is triggered

>"No civilized country should allow this type of animal abuse"
>mexico

This guy gets it

To be fair that same site has as shit load of videos just as bad if not worst from UK pig meat supplier.

But yeah, spics != civilized.

It means dog meat. Probably serve cat meat too.
You know what that means.
Arm all cats! Feline death squads!

youtube.com/watch?v=pQK4261GXyg

The one guy with a tire iron.