JOEY SALADS GOES FULL REDPILL MODE

Droping madd redpills on h3h3 potcast hiting new public with facts the commentsectin is bringing up hope

youtube.com/watch?v=IHL6HazIfQ0

JOEY /ourguy/

his credibility is a huge problem. Better not associate.

He is useful clown in my eyes, but still this podcast is hitting new targets

This guy fakes shit ALL the time. For attention. Of course he's going to be "all red pilled" for the ratings. Like that publicity whore Laci Green. I think what is happening here is they see the direction Pewdiepie went (was forced, in a way) and how his viewers responded, so now they want to cash in, too. Don't trust social media whores.

He could have brought up even better arguments. Like how "refugees" aren't all refugees. How a lot of them come from countries not at war. He did well enough and hopefully changed a few minds.

He was low key supporting Donald Trump when it wasn't trendy, so I wouldn't be so harsh on him. Still, setting up his pranks doesn't help his case.

Literally who?

how redpilled can he be if he's talking to that jew?

This.

Is he an italian or a kike?

Jewtuber. Don't worry about it. Not your generation grandpa.

Sean and Hila basically shut him up every time, because he had no arguments™

>there's Muslims who would think any Muslim talking to us was an infidel and shit!!
>Yes, but there are Jews who would do the same. This is a minority of Muslims and we don't hate Muslims even though Israel got shitloads more terrorism
>uhhhhh

>I dont understand why America and Europe is concerned about these terrorist attacks, Israel had more and they survived.

>how redpilled can he be if he's talking to that jew
I belive that it is a good thing, like jesus said i come here for sinners not for good guys, he is there redpilling those who are not we must start hiring new public and try not to end up in echochamber like libtards if it means talking with a jew fuck it it is for greater cause

i now about that that is why i said that he is useful clown in my eyes

I think this is a good idea to get people "woke" more conservatives talking to a younger genaration is great.

Thesr threads keep geting slid hard, lets go to 4+4?

>2 hour jewcast
ha, no

I like chicken.

Oh look, another youtuber is /ourguy/

This guy looks like he bags groceries at wegmans, desu

Every shill in here can't stop the awakening, I'm out of this shit hole Sup Forums is ded.

Sup Forums is alive.

NO SURRENDER this is the literary best time for right

Fucking timestamps, you think im listening to 2 hours of this bullshit, Ethan?

Israel also has secure borders now. If Europe and America did that too theyd be On the path to recovery in no time.

its hila

i just heard about him a few months ago when i saw the video where he went into anti fa riots.

i've checked his channel and saw that he does prank videos but nevertheless his sweden and political video are pretty good actually.

also i hate h3h3 fags and are they getting OUT FUCKING SKILLED in that video, is it worth a watch?

ok i just checked the comment section.
joey is definitely our guy.