/pmg/ - Political Movements General

What are the Sup Forums approved movements in your country?

Here's for Germany:
>IB
>Pegida
>AfD

So, are you part of political movement Sup Forums? It's the only way you can really change things. Let's discuss political movements ITT, and also everything that is attached to them, activism, elections, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g5u4TpQDhSA
youtube.com/watch?v=VnKZvlGJFJM
youtube.com/watch?v=YFmsvmoDfKo
youtube.com/watch?v=HqlraNaGipo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about the nativist movement in Europe?

I only like Nordisk Ungdom and they're not even a party.
sigh

Which one? All of these movements are nativist.

>NPD, National Action and all those other faggy movements.

Plz don't include them with IB or anyone who isn't legitimately retarded.

Proyecto Segunda Republica, PSR.

Names the jew ALL the tine, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Frankfurt School, Cultyral Marxism, etc.

Ignore my flag, for some reason 4chaD thinks i'm in Paragay.

They are publishing videos with english subs on youtube now.

A. Fucking. Leaf.

NMR is making the united Nordic Reich.

The only one worth anything here is the Southern Nationalist movement. It's big group is the League of the South.

>who knows Philippe Vardon personally.

>English Defense League
>Pegida UK
>Britain First
>National Front
>North-West Infidels
>New British Union
>National Action
>British National Party
>British Democratic Party
>UKIP

We have a lot of other small nationalist groups too. There is support for nationalism in Britain, but we're too disorganized to mount a proper offensive.

Forza Nuova only solution for us.

IB definitely, they are the only ones who have the topic of "replacement through migration" in focus.

Are they anti-EU?

Nordic resistance movement is well organised and has the look down.
But Golden Dawn is far more powerful.

All our movements fall apart. We had this movement called "Here is Slovenia" which used the white flags with a black panther on them.

I was a member for awhile and helped normalize more radical notions of activity as well as promote unity and cooperation within various groups of the cause. I outlined a political/social system as well that was received with mixed feelings basically due to racial neutrality.

I spoke a lot about cooperations with the Russians as well and the last I heard Dr. Hill and Putin were in some form of communication.

The SnC, SaF, CsM, CLA, and 1st Florida Volunteer were the main fellas i dealt with along with others from vaeious causes. Eventually we boiled into the entire Northern American Secescessiont Association.

Proud Boys

Kek

youtu.be/g5u4TpQDhSA

Slovenian equivalent of German nazi flag though the symbol is older it was used by some nazi collaborators.

They were called the Home Guard which consisted of previous Slovenian death squads and anti communist battalions

all our movements are banned
i mean it makes sense since the autists literally used nazi symbols
i really don't understand why they do this
it's much better to use anything else, because tying yourself publicly to Nazism is like digging your own grave

Nazi or just Croatian nazi collaborator symbols?

>autists literally used nazi symbols

Yes, against this kind of EU.

That was my issue with national action. They went around with Hitler drawn on their banners and shouted how they fight for Adolf Hitler.

No wonder they were banned. And the guy making speeches talked about "gassing the traitors"

>Casapound
please no
they have somewhat good intentions, but they're literally the most retarded bunch of kids I've ever had to deal with in my life. It was not unlike running a kindergarten where every toddler had a stick
They have a site they haven't update since december of last year, I can't take them seriously

Hitler was right banner.

I wonder how many of these groups are honeypot to ruin the lives of the oppositio n. I imagine a picture of you near a Hitler banner is career ending.

Our main points are the same since 1997, non need to update if it's still actual. Trust me we are leader in our area.

Depends on the country.
Most people don't care here. Then again, we aren't really a normal nation by any standard.

Hungari based but with jobbik it would be more based
youtube.com/watch?v=VnKZvlGJFJM
youtube.com/watch?v=YFmsvmoDfKo
youtube.com/watch?v=HqlraNaGipo

Yes but this was in UK. These people acted like total morons even for our standards.

And still they had at least 100 members and were well known online.

If they were slightly more reasonable they would be somewhere today.

Cool idea
Mexico
>
>....
My country is fucked

How is Proyecto Segunda República? They seem to have manny interesting ideas

m8 you're leader of nothing
If you go to your official site you're greeted by a bunch of "news" from several months ago, browsing to the top you have then a terribly formatted constitution of the movement, then right next to it a cashgrab to get a useless member card, a "send us an email" form with way too many infos required, a TERRIBLE two-embedded-frame PDS viewer for what is basically a flyer, a DEDICATED page for paypal donation, where you could put a docker at the very bottom of the page, out of the fucking way, instead of having a completely useless page solely dedicated to it.
The site is terribly made, fucking fix it for god sake

Any good American groups worth considering joining?

That's the problem pal, you are a keyboard warrior and you judge only by a website. Go look on kikebook or try to come to one of our headquarters and talk to people. Fucking go out and DO something instead of whine here.
When you'll decide to act then you'll notice we are the only alternative.

Knights of Columbus.

Skåne partiet
Nord front
Sons of odin

bump

Aren't they a Catholic group though? Not really interested in a religious based group.

this, ffs how can any of these nationalist movements be taken seriously when they do shit like this

also NA should be praising mosley not hitler

bamp

bamp

Nordfront.se?