STOP FUCKING PINGING ME THRAWN

STOP FUCKING PINGING ME THRAWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a0olHZsfcBc
youtu.be/C_ORsizGTq0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PING ME HARD THRAWN

Hello. Yes, POWER is a great game designed by our glorious overlord, Supreme Leader Evan Hoovestol of Austin, Texas. He allows us to play his game for free, using only ads with bouncing anime titties to fund his boipucci-hunting trips to Thailand.

gtfo of this board shill

Join us for high quality Flute sessions with Brazilian kike Jewry and Opera by Thomas Eris

Reminder Heydrich eats children and to vote for Pizo

shoot yourself nigger

Trajan a good boi didn't nuffin join da g oh pee bix nood

weebs wanted

Come fight Communism with us, faggots. The NDA are mostly Commies and Redditors.

Holy fuck rumsod is BACK?

I can't wait for (((rumcode))) to reverse all the votes to the Democrats

DAILY REMINDER TO VOTE ASC
DOWN WITH THE FATCATS
UP WITH THE RED FLAG

ALONE WE HAVE STOOD AGAINST FASCISM. ALONE WE DROVE THE GOP ATTACKERS FROM OUR INDUSTRIAL HEARTLAND. ALONE WE PREPARE TO MARCH ON TEXAS. WE STAND ON THE EDGE OF VICTORY. BUT AN OLD ENEMY HAS RETURNED TO IT'S BACKSTABBING WAYS. THE LIBERTARIANS AND THEIR ALTS RESIST THE WORKER'S REVOLUTION IN CONNECTICUT, THEIR GOLD-CLAD BANNERS PLUNGING THEIR SPIKES INTO OUR EXPOSED FLANKS. THE ASC STANDS ALONE AGAINST CAPITALISM. WE CAN RELY ON NO ONE. WE SHALL DEFEAT THE LIBERTARIANS AS WE HAVE DEFEATED THE GOP. THE AMERICAN WORKERS ARE UNCONQUERED. WE ARE UNCONQUERABLE. IF WE MUST WIN THIS NEXT STRUGGLE, WE SHALL DO THAT, TOO!

WER GEHT VORAN?
WER TRAEGT DIE FAHNE?
WER MACHT DIE DUESTRE NACHT UNS HELL?
DAS SIND DER ZUKUNFT
GETREUE KAEMPFER,
DAS IST DIE ASC/BPP
youtu.be/a0olHZsfcBc

threadly reminder that die Partei is always right
youtu.be/C_ORsizGTq0

in fugue mein depussy

interesting fact: unlike the GOPniks we actually fully committed to the German meme, they decided to lazily pull off.

dead thread
dead game
the ASC prevails

>the absolute state of the GOP