Are nu-males a phenomenon that naturally emerged as a reproductive strategy by weak males...

Are nu-males a phenomenon that naturally emerged as a reproductive strategy by weak males, or is it a trend socially engineered to weaken Millennials so they don't rise up against their relatively lower quality of life? Nature or nurture, Sup Forums, what's responsible?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Nu-male
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Are nu-males a phenomenon that naturally emerged as a reproductive strategy by weak males
Yes.
>is it a trend socially engineered to weaken Millennials so they don't rise up against their relatively lower quality of life?
Yes, although their quality of life is quite good compared to the past.

>Are nu-males a phenomenon that naturally emerged as a reproductive strategy by weak males

Yes. While I don't like using /r9k/ terms for their blanket mindset, it's males who don't have the capacity to be "chads" but , at the same time, have some degree of social proficiency.

It's the same tactic used by those "m'lady"-type fedoralords except the strategy is actually somewhat successful for nu-males.

You're saying it's both though. I'm asking if them all looking the same and being progressive pushovers is a natural trend followed by losers who think this will get them laid, or if this was planned to keep young white males from rocking the boat.

Its too much comfort + too much estrogen + shit genes (needing to be a sneaky fucker) + ((()))

Please describe this phenomenon.

And the other guy is saying it can be both.

Perhaps some nu-males started using their combined hipster-style and outspolen progressive politics and it caught on as people picked up that it gained female approval. After that (((they))) started pushing the trend since it slots nicely into the agenda

Ithereise it could be the other way around, a trend started as a form od social control that caught on because tumblerite college slags apprived of it.

Right. It is undoubtedly a little of both since these people have to have a reason to follow the trend in the first place.
covers what are the most salient possible influences. The rising levels of estrogen is undeniable and alarming, for example.

What I'm asking, I suppose, is how much of it is socially engineered. Were the thick beards to compensate for insecurity over their masculinity planned in advance? I'm curious how much intelligence agencies plan to this stuff out or how much of it is noticing trends and jumping on them.

are they different from Dandyism or Fops?

Good question. They don't seem to be as concerned with high fashion. But perhaps they have the same sort of influences.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Nu-male

Women have been heavier since generations, and this produces all sorts of hormonal issues during pregnancy which permanently wire your physiology. Then the boy who is messed up by that grows up in an environment where any displays of male behaviour (i.e. behaviour which triggers your brain to release androgens, and thereby create a cycle of masculanization) is frowned upon due to gyno-control and leftist propaganda. Combine that with lack of exercise, plastics, shitty sleep, and adipose tissue pumping out estradiol, and you've got yourself a skinny fat socially anxious pencil-neck.

Now imagine you're not too blessed in terms of aesthetics either and are rather mediocre all-round. You never seem to get attention from women except when you help them in some way, so your brain reinforces that circuitry to the point where you are addicted to pandering to them. Add a touch of self-pity and instinctive hateful disgust when this person encounters a womanizing male who isn't afraid of being masculine (+ probably blessed with better genes + lifestyle), and you've got a typical nu-male.

Because men no longer need to hunt and work to feed women (who can get their resources trough single mother welfare systems), the men turn to other methods of attracting women through more immediate satisfaction, including support for her hypergamy and whatever little power his gender has to her own percieved gender role. Similarly, chads can still exist but only because they get their reproductive needs by acting as a white knight.

yea they aren't trying to look as wealthy and stylish as possible, but i draw a connection, because their appearance and persona is due to an overinflated ego.
don't want to offend women because their ego couldnt take the rejection
don't want to dress as non threatening as possible so no one accuses them of being a douchebag
beard and groomed glasses to give sophisticaed tortured blogger/programmer look
child like facial expressions because they are just a big kid at heart
progressive attitudes towards feminism and immigration and race because they're better than uneducated retarded southern rednecks

It all seems like a big show to me.
I duno, maybe they have low selfesteem and think this is how good men are supposed to act becaause they got jewed by the media growing up. (but tehy don't view themselves as mainstream)

>premature balding

F to M trannies get this from all the testosterone injections. Maybe these nu-males aren't really male?

>nu-male, white knight, submissive
>includes Sam Hyde in the image

A trend

Although, I've actually notice the numale trend is starting to fade away. Beards are less, clean, hair is short again and less trendy, Glasses are shrinking.

Being alt-right is starting to become "cool", because it's the new anti establishment.

The latter, then the first

Its gonna turn into some other pity part. Like "I'm so oppressed as a white male -- white genocide!!! Does anyone else hate all women?" Oh wait that's Sup Forums already.

*party even

I think it is more of the first one. Our women have been socially engineered to be more dominant (feminism), which as resulted in these type of guys.

Oh well, at least our countries will be allowed to use the internet in 2020, Muhammad.

Nu males are a phenomenon where you have 0 historical context for what people were like in every other period of human history so you assume any of this is new.

less good jobs means you cant start a family

so u just cope with the reality

white men are replaced by women and immigrants
and illegals and outsourcing and machines

Consequence of defective genetics.

>blaming white males for a problem (they) created

good goy.

its all those nu males its their fault for not being able to move out

>so they don't rise up against their relatively lower quality of life
What lower quality of life? Compared to what?

> jews
> white
???

It's a way for men who traditionally would be at the bottom of a dominance hierarchy to attempt to climb up it. Part of climbing the hierarchy is to get laid, so yeah, it's partially reproductive in nature. It's also beneficial to the powers that be to have a more passive population.

So probably both?

>reproductive strategy
Sweetie, they aren't getting any pussy. That's where the "wife's son" meme comes in.

Version without Hyde

I think first and foremost, it's fashion. So social engineering is mostly to blame, but women are bigger whores than ever before, and men still need partners. So out of necessity, the weaker men MUST capitulate, or get nothing at all.

Shame.

It is a product of the left having a fetishistic relationship with poverty.

- Grafitti as high art
- Expensive pop-up shop spaces made up to look like Favelas or shanty towns
- Trash/recycle culture
- Self destructive hobbies

So the second one really.
It is a way to profit off poverty and entice money to shit.

Here is my little story of how I went from leftist, to nu-male, to right wing:

Even tall, I always got bullied in middle school. Then I became a metalhead. Because of my passion to anime I got more and more interested in Japan. Was watching anime all day to dive away and not have to think about tomorrow when I get bullied again. It helped me at that time. Now, with my interest in Japan I got into visual kei. That's a very feminine music genre and fashion style from Japan and around the time it got somehow popular in Germany (pic related). So I started to get that cool visual key style myself, had colored hair and even put on black nail polish, no joke. Thought it's pretty cool in combination with a slipknot shirt and people think I'm the evil psychopath at school. I enjoyed it. Then, after puberty, obviously I stopped that shit and got incredible emberrassed about that behaviour. So I cut my hair, put on glasses and got friends with some punks/liberals who accepted me without any bully. They were pretty cool people, always respected me and without lying I had a good time with them. It wasn't all political but of course I was a libtard too and against any kind of discrimination.

Then, because I finished university, I started to work. Because of work I had to put away my outstanding clothes, bandshirts, etc. and look more serious. After years of working I lost all contact to the leftists "because I never have time for them" and realized how this society actually works. Got angry about paying 50% taxes so that people who are too lazy, can live from that. So from being leftist I got to be in the "middle". Started lifting, so I got bigger. My self-confidence went up incredible fast the more muscles I earned. Because I knew, that no bully on this planet could do anything to me as a 2m muscle guy.

Then found Sup Forums, and you know how it goes on.

It was both at once.

Like a conspiracy floated in the wild that isn't true, but becomes true when people try to achieve it themselves. (NWO)

You are like a little baby. Watch this.

they are a side effect of the Monarch Program (I know thats not a formal term)

women are herd animals. from an evolutionary perspectie it makes sense. they aren't hardwired to rock the boat - if a women constantly causes trouble within her tribe - she will be banished. being a dumb weak female, she doesn't have the means to survive by herself. thats all assuming somebody within the tribe doesnt just kill her. shes a drain on resources and cant contribute to the hunt, no sesne keeping her around.

thats why women are innately more sociable, get so caught up in fashion trends, social media, etc etc. just an extension of that.

a side effect of that is women are insanly easy to manipulate on a large scale. if you can convince them somethign is what is expected of them by their society, they will do it. couple that with the bilogical drive to make babies, it's pretty easy to turn women into whores.

now looking at men - they are more difficult to manipulate. if society becomes bad enough, men will drop out of it(look at us). however, the sex drive is still present. since women now have rights, with the new-fnagled ability to use sex as a weapon (thanks abortions/birth control), women can fuck whoever they want whnever they want and face no repurcussions.

as a result, in order for men who arent tradtiionally attractive to get laid, they have to appeal to these women in a non-tradtional way (such as being buff, goodlooking, wealthy, etc). nu males cater to women's emotional needs, via acting like females themselves

it's called the Monarch project/prgram because monarch butterflies seasonal migration trips are longer than their lives, so they die midway. yet somehow they still know where to go.

Whore women create children at abnormally high rates. these children proceed to grow up and become replicas of their parents (either whore women, or nu male men)

rinse and repeat

It's a popularity thing.
The same nu-males that are now xe/xhe pronouns whilst protesting against the prices of tampons were making rape jokes with the booois literally a few years back.
People want to always seem cool and popular, so they go with whatever's cool at the time, and right now it's social justice and being a complete lefty idiot.

But did you get laid

That is the question

Public Enemy was staunchly anti-whitey, just like N.W.A. and the other jungle chanters

I dropped out of society 3 years ago and honestly I have few regrets. I havent left the house in 3 weeks.

Back then yes, now not anymore.

I never said any of it was new. Take your condescending pseudo-intellectualism back to /his/.

It probably is a new thing because modern society has made life easier than ever

People in the past did not have theluxury of being pantsy limp wristed fruit-bowls

nuture for sure
its the product of generations of self perpetuating social engineering

me too. havent held a job in 3 months.

hopefully the utilities people dont shut my power off. I can't see without any light

yea, I am pretty damn comfy, but I am not great. I bet some kike is sitting in some mansion right now.

Its both, combined with what id expect are several independent factors like xenoestrogens and inactivity lowering test levels. We are def the least manly generation in human history, which I suspect will fuck us over severely

triggered MDE cultists

Numales are the application of a beta to a stone age sexual market and women's empowerment.

you talk funny

shit genes dont cause this, in the old days of ooga boogaing the "numales" would either get strength and get power or get killed

Is "nu-male" just another word for an unattractive man who wears glasses?

Ive been unemployed neet for around a year and a half. I sometimes get sad when I'm having the 276th homecooked meal by myself but then I remember why I'm better off not bothering with this life business.

You need to realize just about everything abstract you can think of as human is a survival strategy. We have not transcended the mathematical and physical reality of natural selection. There is no escape from it as you can see even information itself, memes for example, proliferate and reproduce.

Same deal as feminist "allies." Thanks to (((feminism))) ending the Christianity-built system of ensuring one vagina for each penis and thus maximizing male production and limiting male aggression, women have flocked to Chad and betabros have had to adjust.

Gash will always get pounded.

>he keeps one of his posts from 2015 screencapped on his hd
>he did it with the window expanded
you can't do anything right. no wonder no one gave you (you)s then. tl;dr

>year and a half

neet for 10 years here get on my level

I look like a nu-male because it's a good reproductive strategy, girls dig hipster guys. I don't give a shit really, if girls dug skinheads more I'd look like that, it's all a game.

No clear definition of masculinity anymore beyond "fuck hoes in the boardroom, get in fights like a nigger and sheeeeit, one-up everyone by committing fraud like a Jew, be a psychopathic crazy dude, fuck lots of bitches and knock them up like a nigger and sheeeeeit"

Not even you dumb fuckers on Sup Forums knows what it means to be masculine anymore. That's why you're asking this shit and take everything to extremes.

So how do you feel about that? Do you get disability or are you indepedently wealthy?

You are most definitely not a NEET. somebody is clearly paying for you to sit in your QUBESical and shill Sup Forums all day

It's because you are a numale in denial. If you were a chad, you could wear whatever the fuck you wanted and girls would still talk to you.

Also this, Teddy Roosevelt was a weak, sickly child yet he trained and became alpha (also an intellectual)

>numale

We have a general definition of numale, but it's retarded. It's called a trend. It's why everyone in the 80s had a fucking mullet you dumb Sup Forums fuck

No, it's just a symptom of being a nu-male, along with atheism, a degree in something useless, possibly a failed video game/group/channel, a reddit account, and a distaste for classical tough guy characteristics.

How do I get paid to shill on Sup Forums? I really need the money guys don't hate me pls. I've been here for 10 years I just wonder if shariablue lets you work remote.

A chad doesn't have to follow trends to get pussy.

no im a mentally ill leech

it sucks but did i really see myself waking up every day going to work for my whole life every single day for hours? really makes you think

its depressing either way slavery or lonliness pick one

if i had to redo it i would probably not have been a neet leech desu -______-

i fucking loved andrew jackson jihad when i was 17

t. 22

that's kinda the point of numales. Alphas are timeless and unchanging. Numales adjust to whatever trend will net maximum gash at that moment.

Public enema

Nope, but lots of them do. It's called a trend. That's the whole point.

Damn. So how do you combat those problems. More exercise?

>that's kinda the point of numales. Alphas are timeless and unchanging.

This is delusion.

Eh, yeah, but at least you dont have to worry much about economic security much. When I run out of money I'll probably just drive off of a bridge, I kinda wanna find a way to make my suicide the biggest inconvenience to everyone that would be possible.

killing yourself is so disgusting and brutal and scary

only way id do it is if there was a medically assisted suicide in a clinic as euthanasia professionally and painlessly

id do it tho

if it existed in murrica

i cant have the balls to do it myself

Before I leave this cancer thread, I'm just gonna say that "the red pill" is a fucking Soros-funded lie to fuck you guys up in the head with alphas, gammas, deltas, epsilons and whatever.

It's fucking up your minds just like feminism did to women in college.

Why the fuck not, its so easy to do, you just have to decide you want to do it and follow through on a course of action, not obsessing over the details. What difference will it make to you?
You will be dead and the dead do not care about the trivial things that the living find of incalculable importance.

Though, I guess you'd miss out on some decent TV.

good argument

so confident, masculine, rugged, quiet, stoic, unflinching men are out of style now in your world?

Take your pick

It's a product of not eating your fucking FISK and taking your cod oil everyday. That and sitting on your ass all day long rather than go fisking, hunting and working out

This, also a weird attatchment to communist doctrines. This is nothing new, downwards envy and the idea of the noble and downtrodden poor has existed for as long as civilization. The reality is (coming from a poor background myself) that there is often nothing noble about poor people at all.