Would you be for or against North Korean refugees entering the United States of America

Would you be for or against North Korean refugees entering the United States of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufhKWfPSQOw
youtube.com/watch?v=tHkj6w6PMsA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxDeaaLrwTA&t=120s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=ufhKWfPSQOw

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Yeah they're good people once they get away from the communism.

I feel sorry for them. I really do. But taking all their people in is not the answer. If anything goes down, it's very possible Korea could reunite. Many South Koreans blame America for "separating" their country. We don't need to meddle further, unless it's in self-defense from Mr. Bad Hair Day.

Against, they can go to South Korea

Really? Why do they blame America.

Agree.

For, white """people""" need to be replaced with high-IQ East Aryans

Man, I'd always think what it is for them to just walk through the time square for the first time or just plain and simple experience tech and daily life of modern society, probably overloads their brain

Yes

>Wanting NK spies in your country
dumbasses

It never made any sense to me, either, because they do seem a whole helluva lot better off than North Korea. I've spoken with many South Koreans who believed that if America had stayed out of it, they would have a unified Korea. That really seems to be all they care about in the debate.

Refugees who are actually escaping dangerous shitty lives are grateful to be in a safe place. They assimilate and try their hardest to fit in and make a home.
The ones who are looking for a hand out, being cowards, or looking to prey on a countries kindness are shit and need to go back.
North Koreans escaping their brainwashed shitty lives would be grateful and try to be a use to their new homes.

what a fucking liar.
Anyone else actually listen to that story and pick up all the inconsistencies in it?

For.

1. They are actual refugees
2. They will actually be grateful for the aid we give them and likely will not cause trouble
3. Asians have an incredibly low crime rate, a very low welfare rate, and a very high marital fidelity rate. If we let them stay they will likely be integrated by the 3rd generation.
4. Hopefully it would make libs shut the fuck up about America being bigoted towards refugees.

Watch this, fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=tHkj6w6PMsA

(body language analysis of this girl)

Pic unrelated (but always related)

Yes da

This.

See this...

What's her endgame?

Against. They should be assimilated by South Korea, and South Korea should move plants and cities north.

Only for females

FOR you absolute mongoloids. why travel to asia for sex tourism and waifu qts when we can ship them to us

CUTE
U
T
E

For. Asians are forward thinkers who work and study even harder than whites. They would be stupid to come here though, given the political chaos.

Those hats are so cute

Completely against. They have been indoctrinated FROM BIRTH. All they know is the U.S. is an enemy and it will harm them at any moment, and all we speak are lies. They have NO place in the U.S. The best for them would be to rekt Kim Jong Un and let them stay in their country, and help with the infrastructure to show we give a fuck.

Why the US, why not South Korea? Against, and if it was up to me, all you race traitors would be excommunicated to North Korea as well.

I don't hate Nork citizens the way I hate muslims. But considering America is still technically at war with North Korea, and how the North Korean government is hostile towards the US, it would be too dangerous to start letting in large numbers of North Koreans into the US.

Its been known some North Koreans taken into South Korea have actually harmed others. Theres been a few incidents where people were hospitalized and put into a medical coma due to the severity of their injuries. Some North Koreans commit suicide because they can't take the idea about how they've been lied to, and how the world is beyond North Korea. Its so bad, they have block apartment housing built for them, in an area that's away from the city so its quiet, grass and trees all around them with people who come to sit down and talk with them and show them how the world is, and slowly break the conditioning.

Its that fucking bad. There is no way bringing them to the U.S. will work.

That (((body language expert))) is full of hippy shit.

There'd need to be a vetting process.

I don't know, but if you look critically at the way she behaves, it's very contrived. People don't act like that when they are genuinely crying or holding back crying. If you just watch it without thinking, you just assume 'oh, she's tearful', but when you actually look and listen, it is so clearly fake.

The video I linked wasn't actually very good, but if you're interested in fake accounts and fake 'victim' testimony and how to spot it, the below is a good one to watch (a different actor, different scenario)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxDeaaLrwTA&t=120s

She's not a north korean.

North Koreans will never seek refugee in USA.

The video I posted isn't very good at all, but if you can't tell that girl is faking her emotions you need to have your head seen to.

(plus, "hippy shit"? She laughs at the girl for claiming $200 for a hooker saying that that's "custom pussy, right there")

If they've left NK then they've left the cult. Let them add themselves to the limited number of accepted refugees we accept. I'd prefer them over sand-people who believe their culture is superior despite fleeing their culture.

Well goddamn, OP, I can't stand those communists sons of bitches that are so commie that even the Russians and the heathen Chinee think they are too commie.

But I'll take best Korea qt over the wetbacks and goatfuckers that are already coming here.

pretty much everything you wrote is false

t. my Korean qt gf

>blame America
blame China for threatening to intervene. We were trying to unify Korea. Actually no. We were not trying. We were unifying Korea.

>There'd need to be a vetting process.

Dare I say, it should be "extreme vetting."

Depends on their age and how redpilled they are. Communist brainwashing is hard to shake off. You can't just feed them and show them how great capitalism and freedom are.

But in all seriousness we have to stop the oppressive North Korean government. Then work towards unifying the Koreas.

And if China or some other dumbfuck commie country tries to intervene we will fuck them up as well.

Just here to remind you good folks that asians in the US almost all voted for Clinton.

I wouldn't mind taking in the ones that secretly hate communism but the ones that are still indoctrinated are more than we can handle right now. Japan and S.Korea could and would take in the lion share and show them a better life and hopefully convert them.