Brit/pol/ - Commie Corbyn edition

>UKIP activist and dad Sam Gould loses battle with cancer
walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/well-known-ukip-activist-dad-13144289

Last debate of the election: 10:40pm BBC1

>Third London attacker named as Italian man Youssef Zaghba
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40169985

>More than 200 based Muslim leaders refuse to bury the terrorists Islamically:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/muslim-leaders-refuse-perform-funeral-prayers-london-bridge/

>London terrorist Khuram Butt appeared on Channel 4 documentary on Jihadis in London:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/london-terrorist-appeared-channel-4-jihadi-documentary-tried/

>British men Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane named as London Bridge terrorists:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/ringleader-london-bridge-terror-attack-named-khuram-butt/

>Actor Peter Sallis passes away peacefully at 89 surrounded by his family:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443

>Police arrest 12 muslim fucking cunts in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>London attack: Theresa May says "enough is enough" after seven die
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>Graphic footage from London terrorist attack
liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

>One of the London attackers was reported to the authorities several times - nothing done
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-terrorist-had-twice-referred-police-extremist-views/

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbxISkCFbOI
twitter.com/BBCNews/status/872202168257916928
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is brit/pol/ so pro NHS?

Tiny rooms full of MRSA, prison food, 6 hour waits, exhausted doctors, patients on trolleys in hallways, all other services sucked dry to pay for it, a literal bottomless pit of funding demand, and you still have to pay for your antibiotics, dental work or eye care, and most agree there'll be a charge implemented in the next 20 years if you're not in poverty

This is a good system? Are you fucking kidding me? We shouldn't instead move to insurance schemes, incentivising people to put money in to healthcare pots, and only focusing on free emergency care rather than trying to provide everything no matter how dogshite it gets?

>being this deluded

this should probably be updated

GCHQ Alerted

No need if conservatives win

*Nationalizes you*

>Italian man Youssef Zaghba
>Italian

@GCHQ we got some kebab that needs removing

In 2016 Corbyn was mocked for reading aloud a taxpayer's question to Theresa May on police cuts and preventing terror attacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbxISkCFbOI

Probably not needed since you can buy body armour for like 50 pound on ebay

Labour wants minimum wage workers to pay for middle class kids to study gender relations at university.

>implying we can get acid

lads the pakis bought the nations supply of it. They're too busy chucking it on fatima cause the falafel isnt spicy enough

>can get acid from lab at uni
it really isn't difficult

Met has stayed relatively stable.

You can just buy acid on ebay

GCH(You)

Mate I'm not taping fucking books to my body

You got me

"staring nationalized"

Paranoid anti-semite here. Who do I vote for?

>"workers"

Is drinking away your wage packet every evening work?

Then fork out the cash for some protection

20,000 extra PCSOs under Labour would not do anything to stop islamic terrorism. Naive to believe they would. PCSOs are there to relieve tensions between one community and another or one person and another in a politically correct manner. I've had directly experience with them in trying to quiet down an anti-social mosque (noise) when i used to live on the same street as them. The problem was not resolved and they admitted there wasn't much they could do (whereas if the mosque was a pub or a bar then they could do something).

Noone, country is doomed either way. Just neck yourself in the polling station.

Who's ready for that sweet sweet Lab/Lib/SNP coalition of chaos come friday bois

missed the joke there you fucking pakis

Wasnt a good joke, we already know

>I'm voting for the Conservatives, despite the draconian Snoopers Charter and regulation of the internet

implying those fuckin pakis arent monitoring the thread already

Hi guys you fat gay pakis

Shit thread so far.

fuckin paki fuck off. Missed the joke

I ain't no shitskin

Shit joke you lil nigger cunt

prove it

twitter.com/BBCNews/status/872202168257916928
After this, Sup Forums, even those on the fence must admit that the Conservatives are serious about both Brexit and tackling Islam. They MUST win the election

(nb. Not a Tory shill, usually ukip, first time Tory voter for this election)

The ultimate protection

Meh, all the tech companies are in the u.s.. She can't do shit.
She'll prioritize terrorist groups instead of faar ryte hate speech

any of the parties taken a stance on old school runescape pride day yet

>from Cornwall

bullshit jew think

The ending to V for Vendetta shows the post revolution collapse of the government and people clinging together in parks like hobos. There's a woman whoring herself for food. One of the characters walks into the distance and that's the end, that's supposed to be the successful ending. He didn't actually know what he was saying with that story at all other than revolution is edgy and cool. There's some extremely vague romantic statements about anarchy throughout, spouted by the V character.

The V character is a poetry reciting loony who somehow defeats the henchmen of the government with his powers of being a prancing fruity batman. He's like the personification of arts degrees defeating the ebil Natsoc regime who were inspired by Margaret Thatchers government somehow.

It's because of badly shaped stories like this that people believe in lefty nonsense and join things like Antifa. The V mask is a standard lefty symbol now, and it's absolutely retarded.

oh look paki squad represent. Gtfo.

CAM LIKES NUMMIES

Liberals have of course interpreted this as
>I'm ripping up the human rights act
Ignoring the fact she states clearly she will amend/circumvent laws that specifically prevent the prosecution of raghead scum.
I'm glad someone is taking a tough fucking stance on this. If I see one more fucking vigil, I think I'll neck myself.

Hello Theresa

>paki squad
>show you proof im white

Dumb fuck, i bet your voting labour

An element of private funding would work, similar to France's system.

Also I think pissheads who fight or litter, or generally ruin town centres on a weekend need to be fined.

human rights laws have for too long protected religion under muh religious freedom. shut down any mosques preaching hate, and call for an edited lite version of the quran to be used in the UK with all the violence and hateful verses taken out.

Lol