Is it true that Americans microwaves water?!

Is it true that Americans microwaves water?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjbZBDjCK_w&t=406s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, don't you?

It's the fastest way to bring a small amount of water to a boil.

WTF sure i dont
Jesus Christ help them

I personally boil over stove but most I know will heat a cup for tea in microwave

of course we do, if it's 400 ml or less than yeah, it's easy as shit and I don't have to waste time and energy by turning on the stove.

I don't even know what I expected from a country that only eats McDonalds

This is the reason why faggot snaggle toothed britbongs are mocking you

youtube.com/watch?v=hjbZBDjCK_w&t=406s

Muricans its not 2 late just stop pls

I do it sometimes when I don't have enough time to boil my water traditionally
>inb4 buy a water boiler
unnecessary gadget in my opinion.

Lol, is this for real?

The taps don't get hot enough over here. What do you want us to do?

Im happy that they left europe

Yes, we can afford microwaves.

If all the other nations would stop sending their tards here, this would not be happening. I use a kettle like a civilized person, thank you very much, faggot.

What's wrong with microwaving water?

I only microwave my mountain dew, but I don't see what's wrong with quickly heating water for tea or something

Hell yeah I do
Halves the time to boil it on an electric coil stove. I only boil it in a pot if it's too big for the microwave.

And then they are like " wi ar deing of cAnCeR n shit"

What a surprise that third world European countries are less efficient at basic things like heating water than Americans are.

>Swedish
>Cuts you some slack as your gf/wife is probably getting gang raped right now.

ok i respect u
u r a human

>poorfags have to use an inefficient stovetop and kettle to make water for their tea

Yes, just the other day my gf offered me some tea next thing I know hear the microwave going.

right? I'm reading this thread thinking "my god, they actually think it's faster to get out a kettle and do it than just stick it in the microwave."

Meh got a water boiler and a stove kettle. I usually heat water over a fire.

Nothing wrong with microwaving water though. Its not like we have high energy costs.

They are also defenseless faggots. So there's that too.

This can't be real

> I use a kettle like a faggot
FTFY
Kettles are for old bitches and fags.

>microwaving water makes it carcinogenic
Poland, showing off that scientific acumen they're their famous for.

Kettles just concentrate the fluoride

fuck that.

Take a physics class. you are completely safe even staring into the glass.

See the grate on a microwave door? That stops any waves from getting through because the holes are smaller than the magnitude of the waves.

I don't understand what the uproar is about. It heats the water fast if I want oatmeal. You euros to simple to figure that out yet??

fucking fat yank retards deserve 9/11 2 for this shit

My state doesn't have fluoride water.

Don't come here though there are already way too many faggots moving here.

It's pointless to educate them. You're talking to ooga-booga cave people who are still struggling to tame "the red flower."

Put a pot on the stove and boil water, nigger.

why the fuck would you NOT use a microwave? Are you guys retarded, it takes literally one tenth the amount of time

Leaf I have some bad news about your country bud.

>Dig a hole with a spoon, nigger

this came from the cup-o-noodle company changing their directions from add water and microwave to boil water and add to cup. at least for me it was. I just went well fuck that's inconvenient. so I got my Pyrex measuring cup out and just boiled the water in there. Its probably a good idea because Styrofoam cant be good for you if melted into the water. Made me start reheating my left overs on a plate too instead of the box it comes in.

Such is life when mothers and girlfriends dont cook anymore.

For us europeans its like eating a soup with a fork

Water? Never heard of that, but I do heat up sauces and stuff in a microwave...

Yeah oatmeal is super easy to make with microwave. Also good for melting chocolate for strawberries etc. Euros missing out

the (((media))) likes to spread these stereotypes - "Americans are violent, stupid etc"

the truth is if we discount all the 3rd world monkeys we're just like the white Europeans

My cousin stole my water kettle so yes now I boil my water in the microwave.

that's right, that thing you have a whole nother appliance for, is just 2:30-3:00 in the same cup i intend to drink it out of.

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD OP
ONE MORE WORD OUT OF YOU
AND ILL DO IT

Except a microwave is more efficient and a fork is less efficient, retarded 2-tone flag poster.

But that would be retardedly ineffective. This is effective. Is it just not done by anyone so no one dares to try it?

except unlike them we know how to heat fucking water

I microwave water to clean my bong. 5 minutes to boil versus 3 minutes? I'll take it.

But for anything else, I boil water.

:c I thought ppl on Sup Forums won't be that easy to bait

Like from the toilet?

Brits acting all high and mighty like they don't eat dried whole tomatoes for breakfast

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I want to move to Texas and work on a farm so bad.

>literally just put two glasses of ice water in the microwave before sitting down and seeing this thread

Jesus Christ sweet Ave Maria stop this madness pls

>what is a kettle
how did these mooks make it this far?

Isn't it because American power outlets don't produce enough to power a water boiling kettle?

>Literally a button for hot water
Euro's on suicide watch

It never occurred to me that Europeans didn't... I also eat soup with a fork, am I a bad person?

I use a kettle. Not every American is identical in their habits.

O kurwa, i never thought about it, I have to try

stop user! 5 mins is way too long for 1 cup of water, you want 3 mins AT MOST, probably 2:30.

>ice
Why though?

no, i use the hot water switch on my espresso machine

heh

No I use a plastic water percolator.

>LOOK LOOK I'M RETARDED PLEASE PRAISE ME EUROPE

Man, that seems like a bad idea. If you heat the glass to fast it might shatter.

I can't tell if OP is taking me on a ruse cruise.

I do not, I put water in a pot on the stove, I also don't clap during unnecessary moments (in the middle of a speech, after a movie etc.)
Just remember....
#notallburgers

>Americans are so dumb they put ice in their drinks to cool them instead of using a cooling kettle

Wew...

>Hot Water
wew lad

that's a pretty sexy espresso machine.

don't have testicle frying microwave device in home

Microwaving water? Jesus fk, what? Don't you just, you know, as it should work, boil your fkn water? Waterheater? Kettle?

No, wait, radiate that shit. Become the roach.

nothing in this world like a water bottle fresh out the microwave after 3 minutes

What is the problem with microwaving water?

Holy shit, this really is real

Anyone seen the new house of cards?

The finale had the stench of a feminist coup from the producers

sat here thinking exactly the same

>Netherlands education

Wtf....

What is a kettle?

How else are you supposed to melt ice cups into water? if you throw it in a pan it just sizzles and burns.

>euro-primates are afraid of microwaves

top lel

Kettles are much cheaper you idiot.

>My state doesn't have fluoride water.

Once more faggots move there, it will.

>water
>oatmeal

>Dutch education

it makes the cup hot as hell man wtf

I use it for quick, already fkn shit food. Nothing else. Microwave pretty much destroys food and other substances.

its beautiful

Kettle, oi you mean a long pot right?

Milk gives me acne. Haven't had it in 3 years.
>Also all that hormone crap I've learned about since then. Milk can fuck off.

Exactly, you broke Norwegian