Shit white people make

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X44jL02o-co
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Piccard
youtube.com/watch?v=OSt4uMRs8dc
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=521
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your welcome, nonwhites

dont spread stereotypes you racist sexist bigoted homophobic islamophobic xenophobic xylophone

>implying you wouldn't devour that
what are you, a gay?

>pic related

(((Meier)))

Its from Burger King

>Shit white people make
electricity?

Your welcome, Nigger

*consumes dairy near you*

KFC.jpg
You're welcome.

I tried those once and they were trash

My friend deepfried these in a wok though and they were good

Everything

>made in china

>Mulatto
>half white half black
>just looks like any other nigger

Why are white people obsessed with dogs. Do you freaks fuck them?

culture?

Why are nonwhite afraid of dogs. Do they eat you?

I do.

Op's food is unironically the most delicious food ever dreamed up Thank you King

Countries that everyone else wants to come and leech off of.

>electricity
>made
nobody "made" electricity you fucking retard

black people and muslims are terrified of dogs
the dogs know those people have no souls

look at all those poor women and children!
Really makes you glad all those women and children are safe in Euro now!

While this product was particularly bad, they're usually spot on with shit like the Naked Chicken Chalupa or the KFC Double down

Nom.nom nom

Yet the commercial for it is a rap song

Fathers.

Society.

>Shit white people make

You didn't take that

Jamal and Demarcus made that

White people OWN Burger King franchises, not make things there

>mfw

>Shit PoC buy with their benefits card every first of the month.

Ftfy.

They can sense things people can't. This makes them very useful. For some scraps of food you can have a scout that can smell with a fidelity an order of magnitude above your own, and can sense earthquakes n sheeit. That's a pretty sweet deal.

Countries that man actually wants to live in.

He looks pretty white to me, faggot.

>implying this isnt made by niggers who smoke weed for niggers who smoke weed

How can you fit "everything ever created" into one thread?

shit white people make and black people eat
FTFY

Looks good

>>implying this isnt made by niggers who smoke weed for niggers who smoke weed
I am myself quite white, but seeing that has me wanting to smoke weed and go try these out at Burger King

Loved Joey's review of these

ahahahahahhaahahahahhaahhahaahahha whitey be crazy

I don't but my wife does

What's wrong, Chang? Can't resist the temptation to eat your neighbor's dog or something?

mmmmm doggo

Because dogs love us, though they more than likely hate your colored lraf ass based on your comment

I'm partial to the fetus soup myself tbqh famalam

money.

should have been the first post you idiot

every fast food chain in my area is exclusively staffed by and serves obese niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=X44jL02o-co

>Do you freaks fuck them?
Said as a Canadian. Nigger, are you serious right now?

Never eat fast food but wanted to try these because it was an interesting concept.

They tasted fucking amazing, but about 30 minutes later I felt awful.

No not really. A ton of franchises where bought up by some Indian company around 2013. Only corporate stores after that were in Florida. Idk what happened after they moved to Canada. BKs that were run properly had the potential of being pretty decent for fastfood but you know everything is fried in vegetable oil ((soybean oil)) burgers were frozen in boxes etc so it really is shit for you. Also there seemed to be a decline when the Brazilian became ceo or whatever.

41pbp

>Estonia
>white
Estonians are not even human

You should try it sometime. Be sure to receive.

If this ain't human, then I'm into interspecies erotica.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Piccard

>not postting the review
Ok I'll post that
youtube.com/watch?v=OSt4uMRs8dc

Take off that US proxy you dog fucking leaf

I actually tried those. they're fucking awful

>Accuses me of being a Leaf
>Hates Estonians

Nice proxy, Ivan Anonovich.

Sexist! Those are engineers doctors and lawyers. Biggot. Fuck!!!

Shit Non-Whites make.

The internet

ok m8

I don't eat meat at all so very rarely wind up at fast food restaurants with other people, and when I do I usually just try french fries or desserts, maybe a salad and an icee

I do remember Burger King having the tastiest fries of a major fast food chain for a decade or so, almost seemed breaded, but they were gross the last couple of times i had them. BK does have a veggie patty as I'm sure you will know, morningstar brand iirc, but it's pretty bad i don't know what they call it

Soy oil can't be good for you, excessive soy products make you fat (gynocomastia too), their hormone balance way out off what

The only fast food that seems like quality to me was In and Out and Five Guys. Actual fresh food, peanut oil, everything made to order. Not just the best fries but I could actually eat a sandwich without a been patty and it tasted like good

MMM-mmm, i think it's time for sum Earth-Balance Heil Hitler

Because we tamed then from wild winter wolves. Just like the rest of humanity, we tame all before us.

Just like you, demarcus malik deshawn johnson.

Shut up Beevus

in the board game, if you build the pyramids first, is everyone else fucked?

>SpaceX landing booster rockets

Most impressive technology to date. The Falcon Heavy being able to put that next payload on Mars... Don't think people realize how big of a jump this is, for only $30million from the government, including their new rover and return mission samples. The proof of concept and data gained is worth 1000x that

Humans in Mars by 2030 is totally doable, and it's actually profitable and providing thousands of high paying jobs not draining the economy. All the money we spent on NASA in the past was necessary and worth it in the long run, but we have entered a new era with the privatization of space flight

They are more "human" than everyone on NATO but 4 countries, because they actually pay their share

Thanks a bunch krakasssssss

>Shit white people make
That would be everything you have, asshole, and everything you've ever seen. All chinks do is copy us.

>he thinks space is real

Kentucky fried McDonald's
Get a friend chicked burger with fried chicken fries with some cola in a hollowed out drumstick

How to send white people to their deaths by the busload.

the modern world

>2% of their GDP
Wow Estonia spends sixteen whole dollars a year on defense?! I take it all back, Estonia is based.

Lol

Skittles

>Sid Meier
>Jewish
delet

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=521

pretty good invention desu

>Women and chil..........

We could always hire niggers under the guise of diversity and use them as a sort of lab rat kek