What does pol think of this

what does pol think of this

the only billboard Ive seen in ages thats even worth glancing at..

most normies will have no idea who this is referencing

My nigga

>even senators are calling basic facts "disturbing and offensive"
I thought it was just a vocal minority of imbeciles. The world really is fucked, isn't it?

wtf... i love islam now!!

my thoughts exactly

I don't see what's wrong with it. It's not mentioning a person by name or even an ideology. Any conclusion people make about this being divisive or offensive is drawn by themselves

even a broken clock is right twice a day

Piss christ is just fine though

>I voted for this guy twice
God dammit

>incite hatred rather than educate
It actually does both.

I assume the billboard is referring to muhamed the faggot 'prophet' of islam the religion of wiping your asshole with your bare hand

>something that literally educates you on how shit Islam is
>Incite and offend :(

this is fucking hilarious
this is the propaganda we need to form battle lines between muslims and christians to set them off against each other
"divisive" is exactly what this is

This is why leftism is a mental illness. When reality is determined to be offensive, by anyone, anywhere, then reality isn't real.

A truthful billboard. A cucked Senator.

I think he's a moran

"truthophobe" is breddy good

>behead 600 Jews in one day
Literally /ourguy/. 2017 YEAR OF WHITE SHARIAH

Whose team is that cuckold on anyways?

I think that Todd Young and his family should be executed.

it never mentioned mohammed though. so either its accurate and they know he is meant because these statements fit him and they are just angry people speak the truth, or those are made up statemeants in which case i would ask myself what makes them think it about mohammed and why get so butthurt about it?

600 dead jews should be a requirement to post on pol.

if trump did that id vote 2020 stronger than ever trump

kek

Why, because he's a Senator? That isn't necessarily a bad reason.

disclaimer.jpg

>Nowhere does it say who that man is
Hmmmm makes ya think

I love how it doesn't mention any names but people are saying it's wrong information about joo know who

Did Trump really do all these things ?

Liberals getting butthurt over truth.

News at 11.

I hate that muslims are so close to being perfect
>marrying 6 year olds
>multiple wives
>beheading jews
>raping
>slave ownership
If only they weren't sand niggers...

They're both fine in my eyes but don't pretend there wasn't a giant reaction to piss christ

>there wasn't a giant reaction to piss christ
because that's art, you fucking savage
pic related

Weeeeeee!

>doesn't mention who it's about

>the world automatically knows it's the goatfucker god

>promotes anti-Islam billboards
>oh, this is so offensive, wait let me tweet more anti-Islam stuff to show how offendended I am
Is he secretly /ourguy/?

this
also this

I'm curious what part is being claimed as false, or is all of it?

Usually Muslims will be real kikey and try to say it's spreading false information because of something like Mohammed killing 601 Jews in one day and not 600.

That said, I've seen a lot of shit recently where people are claiming that the Qu'ran doesn't say x, y, z, or that facts aren't facts. Unfortunately, Muslims used to win the arguments because people weren't entirely educated on Islam, now they win because they're just saying Kevin Bacon wasn't in Footloose.

The Qu'ran, Sunnah, and Hadith aren't set in a time period of the past, the violence they demand is open-ended and forever. The only act of instant salvation is through martyrdom, and the only pure action one can do is to do jihad.

Anyone who says otherwise honestly should be killed on the spot because when the time comes they will sell you and your family out to the beheaders.

Stop with this bullshit "white sharia" meme you goddamn muslim cucks

Islam has nothing....NOTHING to do with the buildup of western civilization. Even a snippet of the religion is enough to destroy a nation.

fucking imbeciles

Usually they won't even go there. Say "It's gross, it's racist." and the argument is over. Refuse to debate any point and say the whole thing is so racist it doesn't merit discussion.

>Mohammed killing 601 Jews in one day and not 600.
If an apologist somehow gets to debating this point, he will tell you that they weren't killed for being jews, but for rebeling against his rule. Which makes it fine, because killing people is only bad, if the motivation is bigoted instead of calculated. They will however ignore all the other religions of the area that Mohammed has successfully genocided, so they don't exist today anymore and nobody cares.

>the violence they demand is open-ended and forever.
They'll tell you that only Mohammed and his successors had the legitimation to declare jihad. Until there is a legitimate Khaliph again, jihad cannot be initiated. This is however a pure technicality that no muslim actually cares about.

The best part is no direct reference to Islam or Mohammed, yet everyone knows that is what is referenced. This is trolling old school.

Are you kidding? Senators are the most vocal of imbeciles.
No idea whether he's a democrat or republican but I guarantee if he's the later that he's taking kickbacks from arabs.

Was thinking that, must be a Sup Forumsack. This is old school Sup Forums tier bait.

Also, I just realized Indiana was the state of pic related. Top kek.

truthbombs that will lead into some car wrecks

Read the article linked on drudge. Written by Fatima, complaining about how false these statements are. Kek

Based sign of Truth

>Todd Young

cuckservative that should get primaried out

Someone send this to Dilbertman, he'll probably call it persuasive

Just like "white Hispanic" amirite

>the violence they demand is open-ended and forever.
>They'll tell you that only Mohammed and his successors had the legitimation to declare jihad. Until there is a legitimate Khaliph again, jihad cannot be initiated. This is however a pure technicality that no muslim actually cares about.

Is this the kind of argument that wins in the EU?

Jihad is //literally// the sixth pillar of Islam. It is the only way to guarantee your eternal salvation and to bring glory to Allah.

To address the point, it is and is not accurate that only a Caliph can call Jihad. This is like saying only the pop can call for a Crusade, if the Bible also highly documented the methods of Crusade, means of Crusade, reasons to Crusade, secretive ways to Crusade, offensive Crusade, and defensive Crusade.

Obviously, the Bible doesn't do that.

The other school of thought being that any Imam call initiate Jihad and should routinely issue Jihad to Darul Islam - each year increasing the territory in the glory of Allah.

If there was any modern day equivalent to the last Caliph (Ottoman Sultan) it would be Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has most certainly called for Jihad against the West as its actions have clearly defined for them a policy of supporting terror cells, groups, etc, as well as clearly funding these groups in Iraq and Afghanistan during the height of the wars.

OY VEY THAT ANTISEMITISM

To be fair my most degenerate fantasy is probably being rich as fuck and having multiple wives who spawn me 100 children.

lol

>Beheaded 600 Jews in one day
He doesn't sound so bad