THERESA MAY: I WILL DEPORT ISLAMISTS

If you don't vote May and the Tories you hate this country.

>Theresa May has said she will change human rights laws if they "get in the way" of tackling suspected terrorists.

>The PM said she would make it easier to deport foreign terror suspects and "restrict the freedom and movements" of those that present a threat.

>Labour said it was "not the message that we should be sending".

bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40181444

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/03/london-is-about-to-elect-a-muslim-mayor-who-has-defended-islamists-911-terrorists-and-who-is-endorsed-by-anti-semites/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumop

I am bumping for OP because he is lovely and his mum probably bakes a nice Vicoria sponge cake

you have my sword

And you have my burger

>Theresa May has said she will change human rights laws if they "get in the way" of tackling suspected terrorists.
Well that's already the case and she hasn't changed the laws, has she?

She has only been PM for a short amount of time and has been focused on Brexit.

why would Brits want Brussels to tell them how to live their lives and how many Muslims they have to let immigrate. I would vote for Brexit if I were British.

How do I pander for votes, Sup Forums?

*butter knife

the uk is going to be fashy af under may
cannot wait

Google may Islam. Loads of positive statements. You fags are low iq if you think she will do anything.

>fashy af under may
How so?

DEPORT THEM TO MADAGASCAR.
DEPORT EM HARD.

Is she /ourgirl/?

She wants to regulate your internet.

I hope you fucking stupid brits do it, so Sup Forums is blocked off from you lol

Trump should do the same

>and "restrict the freedom and movements" of those that present a threat
DANGER, WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!
They will quietly change the "threat" from Islamists to the average Briton who doesn't want their nation and culture to die.

she is a massive authoritarian and will have a lot of power in 18 months or so when we will have left europe
she will also likely have a big mandate to do as she pleases come thursdays election

How can they deport British people you nut? They can only deport foreigners. Where the fuck can you send Brits to except Britain?

>internet censorship
>human rights laws removed
>homes taken from elderly who get dementia
>more cozying up to saudi's and china
This is all a mix up for disaster and we're walking right into it.

>all the terrorists born in the UK

Welp there goes that plan

>mummy may will never tuck you in at night

They're not going to deport anyone, they'll use this legislation to put you in jail instead.
Look at all of the power your government already has and they're incapable of stopping jack shit, now you want to give them more?

Our government is restrained by a load of shit human rights laws Tony Blair brought in.

I wish her and Britain a lot of luck.

I've been reading how supportive Sadiq Khan is of Islamic causes

A letter to the Guardian in the wake of the 7/7 terrorist bombings on London, blaming terrorism on British Government policy;

His chapter in a book, entitled ‘Actions Against the Police’ which advises on how to bring charges against the police for “racism”. This is the same police force that Mr. Khan as London mayor would exercise authority over;

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/03/london-is-about-to-elect-a-muslim-mayor-who-has-defended-islamists-911-terrorists-and-who-is-endorsed-by-anti-semites/

>blocking Sup Forums
>implying the government are competent

You know torrent sites are supposedly all blocked here to but can be circumnavigated via simple google searches?