youtube.com/watch?v=GXRVX1AKAew
youtube.com/watch?v=1B_2nGxCHQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Blink 182
>Sum 41
>Green Day
>The Offspring

Give me back those years

metallica, smashing pumpkins, nirvana, etc. basically everything.

I would never tell someone IRL that I used to listen to Metallica in the 80s

And it's because they are absolutely insufferable faggots these days

I wouldn't care if they were murdered or committed suicide or anything

These fucking niggers, I used to like them, but they are nothing but a blue pill disguised as a red pill.

>Beatles
>Stones
>Doors
>Cat Stevens formerly known as Yusuf Islam formerly known as Cat Stevens
>...
The list goes on.

>NOFX

Rancid was better
So was Screeching Weasel. Based Ben Weasel is always talking shit aboutFat Mike's gay ass liberal politics. On twitter he told him that he'll be 70, on stage trying to convince the crowd to vote for Chelsea Clinton lol

>tfw your favourite genre is folkpunk

Absolute top tier choones but the lyrics are all shite about doing drugs, killing police and generally being a waster. Although half the genre involves just hanging with your friends and being positive. Sounds cool though.

Did that wannabe sand nigger change his name back to cat?

Vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=mYnWtPytvhI

Rage against the machine

This song will trigger Sup Forums on a couple levels

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ajaejPsU7ok

Burzum

Pol here. Explain yourself

>song about tfw no gf
>says Hitler's is the worst guy ever

what is wrong with the Doors?

Linkin Park

CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL

>nothing but a blue pill disguised as a red pill.
That's literally every counter culture movement of the 20th century.

>smashing pumpkins
Billy Corgan is about as red-pilled as you can get out of a celebrity. He goes on infowars and speaks, doesn't name the Jew or anything to that extent though.

Pearl Jam.

I soured on a lot of their music over the years too; but their constant liberal bullshit didn't help.

Totally agree

My friend's favorite band in high school was Against Me. He wasn't happy how they turned out.

Grimes

Drug addict and race mixer

> dat feel when I'm reduced to classical music, opera and black metal due to political views

Feels pretty good, desu

NOFX... i still listen, i just pretend they're not saying what they're saying.

Muse :(

Thank god I never liked these fuck heads. They were always obnoxious to me.

Morrissey ended up being pretty red pilled when I thought he would turn out like a wimp like the rest of his people. Henry Rollins has been a fuck head as of recent but I think he can turned after a long enough exposure to this communist cancer.

BBRRRRAAAAPPPTH

Try not to rage
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TWrlbRdJsSE

TFW you used to be a degenerate who listened to nigger music all through high school...

Stone Temple Pilots
Only red pill they offered me is that drugs are the only way to be a creative genius and that being a creative genius means you're a shitty person who is worth nothing to society.
Just thankful they never went full cuck though on anything.

I thought this was ironic

Disgusting.you might as well have been burning coal

Sabaton.
>I don't know how a band who sings about history could be so cucked
>Oh that's right.
>Swedes

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM

I thought Sup Forums was ironic

youtube.com/watch?v=1f8S5u01E0Y

California YES

Definitely this. I was swindled by the music I grew up listening to.

i hate this garbage, since i was a teenager

The guy who sang "I want to be a homosexual" is redpilled. OK user

The latest cringeworthy artwork from Stanley Donwood, Radiohead collaborator.

How did the cat get so fat ?

>The Greatest Songs Ever Written
Take notes, fagwads.

High school was another time.

I heard that they made a new album and when I listened to some songs on YouTube, all of their new stuff was just fucking rap and hip hop with every song having a nigger as the lead vocal.

i just assume musicians to be cucks because they mostly are

THESE CRAWL THEY WILL NOT CRAWL
CRAWL IS WHAT I CRAWL
CRAWLING WHAT IS CRAWL
CRAWL

Tool

Such ah.. redpilled cucks.. umm.. blue pilling shills.
They are pretty jewish and are big cucks and used to be good things, until the day I was walking and stopped in my tracks and was like whoa, they are so cucking cucked right now, surely they have been um, redpilled, before? I was so confused. They used to sing about fucking the system and fuck the government and now its all like some jews got to you hey.

Is this right, what im saying?

Just about everything I used to listen to in the 90s. I still like Bob getting loaded though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ATWnH-yb6-o

Was Always Degeneracy Pilled

This. Billy is red pilled. Pitchfork writes triggered articles about him and his SJW fans bitch on social media constantly.

what the fuck are you even saying

Does anyone know if The Raspberry Bulbs are cucked?

The Offspring? They're cucked? What?

How is Metallica cucked?

are you fucking stupid?
>kill all the white man
>the brews
>golden boys
cucked?
Nofx, a band with a jew frontman is cucked.
Fucking listen to them again dumbfuck and tell me if they're cucked.

>smashing pumpkins

wrong

youtu.be/gs2IzNEQEKk

>Red pilled as fuck
>Socially awkward/Anxious
>Shunned by his leftist former friends
>Looks like Wojak irl

Billy Corgan is actually /ourguy/

>mfw I spent high school and college drilling oil like a Texas billionaire.
Fight me, faggot.

Man, im just sitting down here shaking my head and getting sad about all these cucked bands hey. Just dont know what to do with myself anymore, all my favourite music was a lie.. just turned out to be a bunch of cucked people who are easily influenced by jews. Im shaking in my skin right now with fury, I hope I never see them in person otherwise its gonna be redpill central for Tool i'll tell ya that much. Not getting cucked under my watch those fucking sellouts.

I have no idea what their political stances are, but I assume in flames are cucks because lol sweden and the wigger shit they did in the late 2000s.

>Metallica
The day Cliff Burton died they became pure cock rock.
Also stating that cock rock is art, not a commodity

Their new album was shit, and not just because of the Anti-Trump stuff. The """music""" was just a bunch of incoherent niggerspeak and random noises.

>how is Metallica cucked?

Consumed by the industry Jews and sued Napster for file sharing back in the day. Aka crybaby sell outs.

>Australians are this mentally challenged

Gotta love the YouTube comments

youtu.be/SdbLqOXmJ04

jesus you shit shit taste
except for the offspring, they're alright

yeah, from a majestic rockstar to some dude on infowars. after meloncolly everything he made was pure shit.

honestly the Offspring has always steered away from politics for the most part...they just like making music

This. Totally could've worked, but turns out they're exclusively Rage Against conservatives. I mean, the machine is both sides. You can't think bush bombing shit is bad, but obama bombing the same shit was ok. Then when an anti-establishment non-politician gets elected, jump into the bandwagon with the idiots brainwashed by the MSM and say he's literally hitler too. When he's the leader you've been raging for, for 20 years.

They were always cucked I guess, but now they make a point of being painfully obvious about it. And they also sound like shit now.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXRVX1AKAew

>milk

Is Blur /ourband/?

If Joe Strummer were alive today, he'd be the biggest pro-refugee faggot on the planet. And I guarantee you his Twitter would be filled with anti-Trump bullshit

Very redpill bro.

Machina was ok but yeah I agree

Slayer

Amen. Tom Morello will get the rope.

>Cliff dies
>Go make Justice album about the death of America
>cock rock

Good joke. Black album and after I can agree with tho.

You understand that there's a lot more to the napster thing than just "boo hoo rich musicians don't like people stealing their music" right? There was a whole industry of people that were everyday guys that now don't have jobs because of that shit. Whole professions that aren't a thing anymore.

No. Just upset at all these international bands and musicians that are cucked and pretty much controlled by the government. Don't act like you don't know what I mean, ah, big fat burger guy, you are the biggest cucks in the world.

what did they cuck out on?
last year I was angry when Maynard compared Trump to Hitler, but upon reviewing his statement, I see he actually didn't remotely suggest that Hitler was even bad, in fact he was basically endorsing Trump as president because he wanted to experience the bantz that would come from it

I used to be a huge fan of King Reefer before becoming redpilled. One of the few things that I actually miss.

>unironically liking grimes
>ever

>complains about rap and hip hop in Gorillaz
>uses the Demon Days album cover

Where you actually just deaf? While I agree the new album isn't the same caliber as their past work, rap and hip hop has been part of Gorillaz since the beginning

>solid releases since the beginning
>Christian values but no preaching/praying at concerts
>deep lyrics
>supported Trump, openly bashed Bernie on twitter last summer
who /norma/ here?

How did Tool sellout? All they sing about is how annoying people are, taking DMT and Myanard's mom

Right... some of it is way too cringe inducing however. Fortunately not all the songs are really politically motivated.

remind me of pic related, jews wrote that shit
it goes deep is crazy

bless the martyr is an amazing album

All you know Tool is what they've sold you, dumb fuck. They sold out long before you ever heard their name. They sold their souls to make a record dip shit, and then you bought one.

A Tribe Called Quest, Snoop, Ice Cube

>stones

Mick literally says nigger on Exile

you like days n' daze?

Just goverment shit i guess. All like "we support the government" and crap like that, fuckwits. Dont even know what to think anymore hey, you can just stare at them these days and within seconds you're all like "yep, theyre cucked allright" and then youre looking around asking randoms for a red pill so you can get 4 of them, one for each band member, and be like look guys just fuck the government and all the jews.

Maynard stopped making music to run a fucking vineyard and now he's a bluepilled liberal faggot who's pro-political correctness. Imagine that.

I'm pretty sure most of the shit I listened to is played by degenerates but I just want to sniff cocaine, drop MDMA, smoke weed, trip, do ketamine, get drunk, grab some nitrous, and tell some hippies Hitler did nothing wrong.

>tfw you told someone from WV that Hitler did nothing wrong and Donald Trump will win and he gives you fire molly for free
Thanks

Green day is the worst. How u gonna write a song like "american idiot", about being brainwashed by the media. Then, go on and believe every single thing that same media said about trump. If they weren't such faggots, they'd have taken their own advice and realized that same media was STILL pushing an agenda. It's like they're twice as retarded as the people they were singing about in that song. Because they literally said they knew all about it, and fell for it anyway.

Why don't you just listen to real folk instead?
It's both better musically and it's even more "badass" than folk-punk anyway. Folk-punk tries to make folk sound tough as if it isn't already, such an arrogant genre.
youtube.com/watch?v=1B_2nGxCHQY

its a classic alright. feels good knowing the guys that made it are actually respectable too. my fav is wrongdoers though

My mother told me so, kicked that faggot out of my playlists when he started sucking muzzies anuses and never looked back.
Everything. Defeatist Biedermeierism. This is the End, take me to the next whiskey bar, Light my fire, my wild love.

The only red pilled folk/rock music from that time is Charly Manson.