Sadiq Khan, mayor of London

What does Sup Forums think about Sadiq Khan, mayor of London?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZM6ujJ983c
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/05/is-it-islamophobic-to-draw-attention-to-sadiq-khans-links-with-extremists/#
theguardian.com/politics/2015/aug/26/women-only-train-carriages-a-possibility-under-jeremy-corbyn
theguardian
archive.is/nD9kL
lancashire.police.uk/help-advice/safer-communities/knife-crime.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think he is not white.

where are you living in the UK?

He's the kind of guy that's part and parcel of living in a big city, what more is there to say?

Hull.
The 'worst city in the country' but at least its not London.

I think he is an excellent Mayor and his done his best to improve Transport for London as well as fight terrorism by remaining in close contact with the police and other counter terrorism forces.

Without him, there would likely be many more terrorist attacks. He knows about them as he is a moderate and well integrated British Muslim.

We need more people like him to create a new brand of British Islam that will assist in reforming the more radical elements.

I voted for him as mayor and couldn't be more proud. Fuck you Americunts you know nothing of living in this city.

Leaf

You're going to have to go back soon, Ahmed.

DON'T BE SORRY PIN THAT LORRY

He's doing a great job. Terrorism is only part and parcel of living in London because he has bigger priorities than stopping terrorists.

He has an alarming history as a legal counsel.
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZM6ujJ983c

>Mayor of London
>sand nigger

I'm tired of nonwhites being in any positions of power in white countries. They deserve nothing.

be a man bin that van

He needs slitting

He is a member of ISIS

Crashing the city with no survivors.

ive been to london a dozen times past couple of years, holy shit is that place turning into a warzone.

>I-if we put a brown guy in the lead, m-maybe they won't kill us

Pathetic mindset of a coward.

Put muslim in muslim area -> Guaranteed election.

Democracy clearly doesn't work in the context of just pandering to racial/religious prejudices that don't even match that of the native population.

It's looking more and more like children of men

why won't this shitskin wear a tie when he's fucking mayor?

>slime
Worthless apart from the labour he produces

>that JUST facial expression
someone crown him

Just another kebab.
He will be removed like the others when the time comes.

Should shut his mouth about Trump and other shit when he's been hired to run London

DON'T BE A GOON
BIN THAT SPOON

He needs to FUCK OFF BACK TO THE MIDDLE EAST.

Brits need to take back their country by force themselves. DO NOT RELY ON YOUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT

I would like to stick my foot sideways up his goat-like asshole

I'm trying to figure out if he's above or below 5 feet.

Why have you betrayed me?

I find it hard to believe white Brits voted this guy in, so I'm guessing London is majority minority?

I think he belongs in a ditch.

>forgot pic

picture of "British" user getting ready to lick the ass of his "moderate Muslim" mayor

He looks like he's a doll someone propped up there.

only londoners could vote and it was like a 14% turnout
the london mayor is actually pretty irrelevant, boris was a character, yes. but sadiq definitely enjoys the media attention, acting more important than he is. he doesnt have a following, hes just a constant yapping voice in the background

>I think he is an excellent Mayor and his done his best to improve Transport for London as well as fight terrorism by remaining in close contact with the
terrorists.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/05/is-it-islamophobic-to-draw-attention-to-sadiq-khans-links-with-extremists/#

He's an anti-White jihadi defender.

Lynch the fucker

He doesn't belong there.

Britain is for the anglos, not Muslims

spread it and share it goys

is this fucking real? I know firearms are hard to obtain in the UK but is it true that kitchen knives are prohibited?

He's a joke.

I think free helicopter rides

Oh it's worse than that. The choices in the mayoral election were Kahn or a literal member of the Rothschild family, a Jew. Khan is unironically the lesser of two evils. Whites didn't even get an option to vote for a white

a disgrace to the west, and a sign that our end is coming if we keep going down this path.

Nice bait.

It is....bait....right?

Lowest insult I can think of:
He's a Muslim.

That advertisement offends Muslims, that's why he's getting rid of it.

His shit couldn't BE any more obvious.

Islamist sympathizer because of his religion and race.

user please how culturally insensitive of you.

His name is suk midiq

He has said he didn't want his daughters to look at images like the beach ready body. He also backs Corbyn in wanting gender segregated carriages on the Tube

theguardian.com/politics/2015/aug/26/women-only-train-carriages-a-possibility-under-jeremy-corbyn

>theguardian com/politics/2015/aug/26/women-only-train-carriages-a-possibility-under-jeremy-corbyn
archive.is/nD9kL

Taquiyya-man!

what's with libtards getting bombed and then choosing a muslim sympathizer to feel nice?

like UK obama

Depends on the beach

ok Norge bot thank you

T A Q I Y Y A
A
Q
I
Y
Y
A

Sam Hyde, please stop this madman

>that armor-piercing putter
>that cop-killing field hockey stick

Holy shit I had no idea your country was in such shambles, why do you allow people to even obtain such WMDs? Don't you have a sporting goods registry?

Fucking lunatics.

He's pushed in to get people used to the idea of shitskin leadership. It's basically a marketting ploy. Oh look! A shitskin in leadership! Next up, a nigger for a prime minister.

Nope.

Smug Prick!

My dear Deutschland, soon...

I think he's a nefarious, destructive, manipulative monster.

How do you pronounce that little fuckers name? Is it Sad Dick Can?

You don't know the half of it.

lancashire.police.uk/help-advice/safer-communities/knife-crime.aspx

Offical advice.

>If you feel you are in immediate danger from knife crime there are a number of steps you can take to protect yourself:

>Move away from the situation towards a public place (shop, house, restaurant etc.) as quickly as possible.
>Make as much noise as you can.
>Instead of carrying a knife, carry a personal alarm.
>Don't fight back.

Pic related.