R.I.P. Sup Forums (2011-2017)

Is Sup Forums beyond saving?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, she could have wrote on her mommy tits instead.

yes

>implying soccer moms that hate niggers and jews is a bad thing

what the fuck is wrong with you people

SPREAD THE CULTURE, THAT'S HOW WE WIN.

Yeah, the amount of people you see here now supporting authoritarianism, neoconservationism etc is sickening.

it was never alive

I started coming to this godforsaken site in 04... kindly refresh my memory - when was Sup Forums opened? Feels longer ago than 2011, but maybe I'm conflating memories from other board

>neoconservationism
Meant neoconservatism. I should sleep.

Redpilled mums mean redpilled kids mate

>tfw no Sup Forums mama to remove commie with

Dane Cook used to talk about 'lurking on Sup Forums in like 2007, and they didn't really go to complete shit until the fucking banana/ylyl shit a few years ago.

then the culture loses what made it great

I will take allies where I can find them.

the hipper than thiu No True Polfag shit is the foot-shooting myopia of teenage virgins who want you to know, desperately, that their love of 'girl penis' isn't faggotry most foul.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

You know, the people who complain about Sup Forums users and content are the worst users on here. You treat it like a special club for social rejects and get so mad when normies post here or use our memes. Well this isn't a club for losers, it's a board for political discussion. You need to go back to /r9k/ with all the other worthless losers who invest their entire existence into this site.

You guys are the ones shitting this board up. You probably fuck up discussions and debates shillspamming.

naw you should kys

Sup Forums died long before 2017

Would fugg

There is entirely nothing wrong with our ideology of removing the Kikes being spread across the public. If you really want to end it, then you're free to leave at any time. There is countless evidence to show as to why pol is right in a lot of ways, and we're constantly learning from our faults through endless debate.

I wonder if she's one of those Anons making the "based black guy" threads.

Yup.

Sup Forums is dead. Fuck it. I'm deleting the bookmark and never coming on again.

See you all tomorrow.

Khan, this is a culture war that has escalated to crisis. If our culture doesn't win then it's lost regardless.

OP is a fucking CTR Shill

>be OP
>LARP as oldfag
>muh plebbit invasion
>smug le Pepestanis
>we don't want to associate with that Kek stuff r-right g-guys?

OP, kys on Zuckbook live you ShilLARPinb faggot

u r redarded

>we need to spread our message and redpill people
>reeeeeeeee don't bring pol into real life

pick one.

So you admit you have the same beliefs as a senile globalist boomer?

I'm proud I'm not an anglo. Literally did nothing from the world other than try to take credit for the achievements of scottish (celt/non-anglo; most british accomplishments were done by scotts) scientists and philosophers and just ran around like niggers shooting people to """"make an empire.""""

There is nothing to be proud of as an anglo, other than acting like high tech niggers for 300 years.

>dude, letting in migrants totally isn't going to harm europe or european culture!
>dude, open your ass for islam bro!
That's what you and all your /r/the_donald centifaggots sound like

Don't worry, you're here forever.

>implying that pol is only just about debating the same tired topics over and over
We can argue why feminism and SJW'S are shit for the next millennia, and you newfags will still fall for the same typical fallacies and pitfalls every time - only to tell us it's our fault when we call you out for it. People from reddit are deemed shit around here largely because they are 'trained' to not dissent/debate through countless hours of building karma, in order to build a standing there on reddit.

Unlike reddit, we lack this system, though these people still post here like they're begging for th ose karma points, ultimately dulling the conversation.

>scotts
Hey at least we can fucking spell

See ya in 45 minutes!

Probably when i first started coming here, now not so much. That's why it's called redpilling, because you are changing someones mind from a bluepill mindset. You can't change anything if you act like an arrogant leftist and turn your nose up at people you see as lower than you.

Like the other user said, you can always leave. Maybe you aren't aware but there are a fuck ton of other Sup Forumss that are way less popular than 4/pol/

This is why Sup Forums is always wrong.

>comparing an image board to a nation

You need to get a grip on reality

>Can Spell.
>Can't use periods.

Elaborate, mystery man

True. I think I stay here because I actually hate myself.

I can use them, mate, I just don't have them

Also

>comparing a soccer mom to refugees

Seriously, come back to reality.

You fucking nerd virgins what is wrong with a milf that visits Sup Forums?

>tfw no redneck Sup Forums mommy gf.

found the redditor guys

Seriously though, check out the other Sup Forumss. They do scratch that itch that you're probably feeling. A lot of them are like old Sup Forums because they popped up due to the migration.

I use more than one Sup Forums but this is the best one for redpilling normies because it's less serious.

go back to /r9k/ and whine about normies fucking your highschool stalking victim

tfw your mom took the blue pill

I posted within 20 minutes of your post.

wording this. board culture used to mean something

i blame chinkmoot and milo

If any of you mouth breathing faggots were actually oldfags you'd know that Sup Forums has always been filled with faggotry, an ocean of piss requires a keen mind and sharp eyes to navigate, neither of which you possess, neither of which you understand.

>not "pol is always right"

Things change with time. If you can't adapt you are worthless to your race.

wtf I love the islamic states of america now!

You only justify this to yourself because you aren't one of us. If you were, then you'd feel much differently about it. Since you aren't and will never be one of us nor know the feeling of true greatness, you have to lash out at us any chance you get just to make yourself feel even remotely relevant.

It's ok though nigger, we literally and single handily built the modern world. It's time for you to get used to that and our superior genes. I will agree with you on the statement about us acting like niggers though. We have been for the past 70 years and are feeling the effects of it now.

>not wanting to shitpost alongside THICC AF MILFs

You're a cuck and a faggot.

You won't take the initiative, Sup Forums

This happened because you allowed it to.

Those people have always existed, newfag.

Sup Forums becoming mainstream is a good thing. Unless you don't believe in what we stand for.

I don't have to really on some prejudices about """one's ancestry""" (which never really belonged to them) to feel special. I know you have nothing else and thus you cling "muh genes" and "muh race."

You have done nothing and never will, and none of your ancestors ever have.

couple of 6 packs

Quit being such a baby, chicks are joining us.

it was always beyond saving you dumb faggot. Now fuck off back to sharejew

I would

You are correct, leaf. This is how you find the actual retards in here. Just look to see who's kvetching about containment being broken because they're too fucking stupid to realize a foothold in normie culture when they see one.

>t. nigger

Nice shoop dood

>t. fellow nigger/spic american

Sup Forums was beyond saving the day it was created

My mother and father, 65 and 69 respectively, use pol more than me, and I'm also a mom, so.

Pol was never just edgy teenage boys. Sup Forums is used more than facebook by the target demo these days, what do you expect?

It's just that most posters are underage b& - that's why people assume about users so much. Older people don't post that often, the older you get and the longer you've been on Sup Forums the less and less you'll post. You may post occasionally on your home board, but that will be rare as well. It's just because you end up repeating yourself over and over. The longer you're here the less you'll see new content, the less you'll respond to stale shit. S'why so many people were posting during the election & in current event threads like HWNDU.

Mom has nice tits. So, pol isn't all 18 year olds. That's a good thing. Autism and diversity are our strengths.
Now, for the soccer mom to show us them titties.

If you think there's something wrong with MILFs coming on here you're an idiot or a shill

That just means our ideas are getting normalized in the minds of the populace

ps if you dont want women to be exposed to pol mentality then dont complain about hypergamy and leftist sluts -- if you don't expose them to the thinking/behavior you want to see then you can't expect them to act that way.

Women follow the lead of men, what men let them do, and what men show them. Show them that there's room in conservative thinking and that they'll be appreciated more so there than in a liberal space and you're likely to sway the behavior and thinking of them.

OP pic is just a sign that what most of us want is working. It's breaching into the public.

You're functionally illiterate.
Lol.

>T. Amizing fagtheist fan

Yes. All we can do now is amputate it before the cancer spreads to the other boards.

/thread

>we

If you are not in it to win it then fuck off mate.

>56% white

>posting in a shareblue thread

HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO NATIONALISM???

WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!! DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!! DON'T YOU AGREE???

(I SWEAR I'M NOT A LIBSHIT SHAREBLUE DISSENSION TROLL OR ANYTHING)

>that hate niggers and jews
But they don't. None of the people who do this in public do.

100% this

>go visit parliament
>see this
>someone with a kekistan flag at an anti islam protest

Sup Forums is bigger than I thought

They can also be shill profiles.

>tfw 50% anglo, 50% aryan
feelsgoodman

just let them have cake.

It can be saved, but only through the power of sage.

These newfags from r/the_donald are fucking up big time by bumping to every bait slide thread.

You only noticed that now?

Fuck off plebbit

>we're becoming normies because the normies are so fucked up they can't see what the world is anymore

It's an abstract kind of feel.

>we

i have a golden ring around my pupils too

He fell for the shoop.

Does anyone have that image on the degradation of a hobby?

While I'm sure a lot of Sup Forums users got swept up and became T_D/normies I think the bigger issue is that the T_D/normies crowd came to Sup Forums en masse and is replacing them akin to immigration. Those same people espouse views such as: "We must redpill the masses through any means necessary" and of a hive mind "X has transgressed against us, you know what to do"

It's not a shoop, there was video of her and she showed up for the Eric Clanton trial thing too

As if anyone who actually reveals anything about Sup Forums's existence ever actually went onto this board let alone this website

>implying this is bad a thing
We have milfs

yes unless you want to shill shills of their inevitable fate

I'd bang her. She obviously needs a man who feeds her big, fat redpills, not one that needs a little blue pill for himself every night.