CNN claims the Russians are involved in the Qatar situation

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/h6lJQ
washingtonexaminer.com/us-investigators-think-qatar-may-have-been-hacked-by-russians-report/article/2625147
cnn.com/2017/05/04/politics/french-election-obama-endorse-macron/index.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
cnn
archive.is/8nT59
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Wilson's_War_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ3fTFHQ0KA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake news

Is this real. Stop. That's not even funny anymore

it never ends

Russia is literally the global government

kek they really blame russia for everything, who even takes it seriously anymore?

Literally laughing my fucking ass off right now.

Babydicks...like...OMFG...they really thought they'd done when they let Russia hack an orange shitgibbon into office. They seriously thought every decent person in the country would just lay down, rather than turning his Presidency into absolute shitshow it's become.

Not so happy now, are you, babydicks?

Donald Dumbfuck's approval continues to plummet.

He's barely surviving.

The stabbing on our end will not stop. Every single day, every single hour, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA is fucking working.

You could have taken the easy way out, but you decided to sign on with promoting fake news for our enemies. You elected a bigot orange imbecile, and now you will pay the price.

Mad about it? Good. Fuck you!

This all could've been avoided so easily, but you refused.

YOU SHOULD HAVE LET HER WIN!

and a bloo bloo to you too, nigga

They're never going to stop doing this.
> Putin gets fed up
> Nukes CNN
> Trump says, "meh, they deserved it"
> CNN ghouls in crater "told ya he was in cahoots with Putin, smoothskin"

> RUSsIA

They can't keep getting away with this!

Yea Lindsey Graham was just on Fox saying the Qatar liked an RT post or something. I guess that means we go to war with Russia!!! The kikes in both parties are just pitiful. Globalist scum.

CNN better hackers in 1 hour than full intelligence community over the past 12 months. Deep State BTFO

This level of self destructive denial can't be healthy.

>Somebody at CNN spilled their coffee and got it on the carpet
>IT WAS RUSSIA'S FAULT!!!

We're to the point where it's the Russians until proven otherwise.

I really want to know who the retard who is writing about all this shit really is

0/10 bait post. Go have a stroke, like your brown-nose witch queen does on a constant basis.

Andy, CNN's complementary fuccboi.

CNN is fake news.

Vladski chronies are struggling to pay for their malnourished kids in boarding schools in Eton etc,
Price of oil, increased production even in conflict times has not increased the price of crude.
Vlad knows one thing well - meddling and creation of wars (justification come afterwards)
Spool, past price drop, past theft of clay in Ukraine, sanctions from "dumb" EU, Drumpf is only talking about going to bed with Vlad, instead he's enjoying Saudi Benis with semitic minge on his face.
Sandniggas are outplayed by everyone- infighting, instability, hope of oil price increases.
Jews are getting sparks from friction between their hairy palms.
Quatar'ies are in the same position as Kuwait was, but their agresor's in cahoots with Drumbf, so might as well hang their towels as they will have to give up something.

>Wants russia to nuke american soil
Reagan must be rolling in his grave

Lmao, you really think the Russian narrative hurts Trump? I'm sure it's annoying to deal with every day but it's also the thing that'll give him 2020.

What's with left wingers scapegoating Russia for everything?

Because that's much easier than looking at themselves.

HACK THE PLANET

Russians are truly the greatest hackers of all time.

Is CNN just leftist fan fiction at this point?

WHAT?!

>this is actually real
W E W

bp

>this has to be fake
>its real

I didnt know I could still be astounded at the lengths CNN goes to spew retarded shit

What's the original quote?

When in doubt, blame the...russians?

Some polling agency told them it still works on baby boomers. Also, Russians are seen as white people so it's okay to treat them as an inherently evil race.

I honestly had a ringing bell in my brain for like 5 minutes screaming "FAKE NEWS" when this news hit CNN.

This is the most bullshit story I've ever heard.

>at this point?
Where you been?

These niggers have been leftist trash for well over a year at this point.

Why have Jews betrayed Russia? Considering Bolshevism communism etc?

How the fuck a FAKE NEW win an election or START A WAR.

Anyone who believes CNN at this point has less than 3 neurons on it's brain

I bet that russian hackers are the ones who sent Wieners wiener to all those girls too

archive.fo/h6lJQ

>all this crying of fake news

Can't wait for Trump to confirm this tomorrow.

FBI leaks the results to CNN about RUSSIA. This is the most retarded shit I've ever heard. Why the fuck would anyone give credibility to a FBI report that gets leaked to CNN of all places?

Why the fuck doesn't the moron low IQ fucks at FBI do a goddamn announcement? Why the fuck do you leak it through C N N the fucking retarded anti-Trump partisan network?

>we won't ever show any evidence or whatever
>It's RUSSIA, we totally aren't anti-Trump nuts

Why does anyone give CNN or our intel community any credibility? The day after a fucking nutso leftist that's anti white called "reality winner" gets arrested.

Do they just love shitting on their own credibility day after day.

Russia betrayed them.

Welp, it's actual reporting from FBI.

washingtonexaminer.com/us-investigators-think-qatar-may-have-been-hacked-by-russians-report/article/2625147

It's a joke either way. How can you honestly trust USA intel?

Iraq? they supported ISIS for years before they went full jihadi

Anyone who trusts this bullshit is a moron. Trump isn't the one suffering a credibility crisis. Who the fuck with a working brain trusts USA media or intel?

I'm sorry user, I have to correct you:
VERY fake news.

Exclusively announced by CNN

>think qatar may have been

literally, I think it may have been canada.

Wasn't there an email in the Podesta or DNC leaks that showed they knew Qatar was funding terror while Clinton was taking money and they had to slow down? Anyone have that?

I am sure they will claim that some of the other Clinton associates who had pictures of themselves with their little pizza friends posted on their online accounts was also the work of the Russian hackers. Look at you Brock.

Russia is involved...

That reminds me of something...

CqWnpm

Also join my Sup Forums server. No Shitskins, Muslims and ESPECIALLY no Canadians

CqWnpm

Qatar is still a sponsor of terrorism regardless of any alleged Russian goofiness. All those fucking sand nations are. If they wanna burn each other for sponsoring the wrong terrorists then let them.

I just stubbed my toe. Fucking Russian hackers hijacked my foot.

>(((investigators)))
THE IP WAS RUSSIAN, SO THERE YA GO GUISE

CIA funded terror networks in Afghanistan and Syria for decades. This is not a big fucking conspiracy you have to search for.

You can go watch a fucking hollywood movie on us giving anti air missiles to jihadis in Afghanistan.

At this point the Russians For CNN are like what the Jews are for Sup Forums
The only difference is, the Jews actually are involved in everything.

@CNN couldn't fit "may have been" so just a scrivener's error I'm sure

>FBI
>Russia
>Trusting anyone

The FBI nor any of the other members of the US IC has credit to say anything on any topic.

Yeah I understand that. I'm talking proof to show normies straight from the horses mouth.

which jurassic park was this?

It's so upsetting to imagine a country trying to influence another country's election

cnn.com/2017/05/04/politics/french-election-obama-endorse-macron/index.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

Anyone who believes any of the media or news is a fucking retarded monkey.

Checked. No shekels today.

>cnn com/2017/05/04/politics/french-election-obama-endorse-macron/index.html
archive.is/8nT59

couldnt even find a real picture of an attractive female trump supporter. sad.

>they all look like this

Basically. They're Onion if they took themselves seriously tier.
>FBI
Yes and?

RUSSIA HACKED MY BENIS

CNN gets billions to do propaganda though

It's funny when you see shit about RT or sputnik.

Meanwhile every USA media operation is propagandized but does so covertly. At least russia is obvious about it.

Hey, did you ever hear that thing about Super Mario 2?

Cnn is fake news

FUCK I SHOULD'VE VOTED HILLDAWG

Any normie with the ability to reason, which is about 5% of humans by IQ distribution, will realize how bullshit it all is.

The normies aka average IQ people will never be able to put it together. You can give them some good proof but in a month they will forget or not care.

It's pointless.

USA absolutely funded ISIS in the origin stages before they went full on jihadi. We funded Al Nusra and other jihadi groups in Syria.

This is truth. We funded the origins of al qaeda in Afghanistan. You can go google all of these things in 5 seconds.

It has more to do with the flaw in humanity than lack of proof or evidence. People are just too stupid to put 1+1 = 2 together.

WE

i said ATTRACTIVE

The normalcy bias is very strong.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

I'll just give an example of USA vs Russia relationship

You have hollywood movies celebrating dead russkies to terrorism in Afghanistan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Wilson's_War_(film)

This is fine. Giving money to Osama was fine then.

You have ex-CIA on USA public TV talking about using terrorism actions to kill Russians in Syria, recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ3fTFHQ0KA

People who can't put all this shit together are fucking braindead. You have American officials calling for terrorist attacks on Russian people on TV for fucks sake.

Now just fucking imagine this

If Russia made a movie "Taliban kill Americans" with some Russian diplomat funneling IED's to taliban.

youre autistic

Impotent ruski shill on CAN clay shitposting about greater ruskiestan?
Go there and do NOT comeback, like ever!

So again. This whole bullshit about USA vs Russia relationship is utter bullshit. We are the ones who just as much are stoking the conflict. We directly run anti-putin campaigns constantly.

Look up the actual history of say NATO expansionism. Western leadership are the ones who created the rift and conflict.

even though Rocky defeated Drago, I contend that most people walked away from Rocky IV thinking that the Russian was the biggest badass in that movie.

So there was originally gonna be an almost identical sequel to Super Mario Bros, but INSTEAD they reskinned a different game altogether and released it here as Super Mario 2

>but russians and gays
Yeah but Islamophobia is bad and Saudi are great allies. Any hope of alignment is 100% sabotaged by the West historically.

you're gonna show me the same, ugly, underaged whore? ill give you a break, the dog face covering her real face makes her slightly more bearable

CNN claims the Russians are behind everything.

No, it was called Doki Doki Panic, and it's about picking vegetables if you can believe that. You don't have to though, you can look it up. This is why Mario picks turnips in Super Mario 2.

The job every IC around the world deception. The left used to have contempt for the FBI, CIA, NSA, and they can't see they've been deceived into trusting them.

you got 3 different anons talking shit about the tomboys you jerk off too. are you gonna defend you're girly men or just post more girls who will probably turn liberal and bi when they get to college?

No possibility this is a move by USA to ease tensions on behalf of Qatar because of our massive strategic bases in the country.

Nope. Qatar just happened to bring in the FBI and they came to an independent conclusion.

Russia = tampering with elections
Qatar = here's some money, go make some suicide vests.

Partisanship. They pissed on the graves of little kids who got droned under Obama. They don't give a single fuck. Even the anti-white stuff is just feeding their own ego of being "better".

The key flaw is humanity. Which is why anyone with sense is pro-transhumanism.

I can't believe people are taking any surface reporting on any of this as truth. Jesus, how many times do we have to be lied to before we at least begin to be skeptical.

Just fook off dumb burger, you are banned from shitposting