Muslim Girls harnessed at Pepes

>Sawin Osman, a high school student who was born and raised in Chicago, told Yahoo News that she and her friends were harassed Monday night while eating at a Mexican restaurant in Hickory Hills, Ill. They were at Pepe’s restaurant on Monday night for Iftar, the evening meal after their Ramadan fast.
>Pepes

Memes shouldn't become real

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/muslim-girls-harassed-chicago-area-mexican-restaurant-dont-like-country-leave-195929028.html
web.archive.org/web/20170606222912/https://www.yahoo.com/news/muslim-girls-harassed-chicago-area-mexican-restaurant-dont-like-country-leave-195929028.html
archive.is/SkxwR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am fag, my bad
yahoo.com/news/muslim-girls-harassed-chicago-area-mexican-restaurant-dont-like-country-leave-195929028.html

I'll have the Pepe Special please
Rare

Archive this.

>Pepe's
>Mexican restaurant
the harassment was a distraction so they didn't notice what the burritos were filled with

Archive pic related and these digits

this look like another clickbait fake story to get sympathy

No Bump for not archiving

TFW you in Trump Country now

Newfag here, this is the best i can do
web.archive.org/web/20170606222912/https://www.yahoo.com/news/muslim-girls-harassed-chicago-area-mexican-restaurant-dont-like-country-leave-195929028.html

Why are they all niggers?

At first they came for the holy land, and I didn't stand up because I was not in the holy land. And then they came for Europe, and I did not stand because I'm not in europe. And now they come for our Pepe, and there is no one left to stand with me. :-(

>Pepe's
>a Mexican Restaurant

>>pepes
Fuck off and kys.

Saged.

>that girl can break a camels back

My sides... my fuckin sides..

>insist all supermarket to sell everything Hallal
>But it's ok to go out in Mexican places
How long are they gonna pretend Hallal isn't a scam that they only pretend to care about for leverage and ethnic privileges?

Based old man

Fucking retards learn to archive.is

archive.is/SkxwR

>mfw one of them comes out a week from now and says it never happened

If you're actually from Chicagoland, you'd know that this is the only positive thing to ever come out of a Pepe's in a long time.

That place has gone to dog shit you guys. The location in Naperville was the first to go, right after they fucking God rid of that awesome chips and salsa they had

That being said it was the hickory Hills location. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a Dindu or a Mexican who was the one taking a shit on that terrorist. That's why this won't be considered a hate crime and Chicagoland can rest easy knowing a minority wasn't arrested for a white crime

Let the thread die and use it in the new OP faggot. Personally, I prefer archive.is
Just put it in your bookmark bar and while you are clicking through the clickbait jungle and find something interesting, hit the button and post the link you get.

kek

well the only problem is it won't archive the video properly

south america is full of niggers.

Hickory Hills is 2 towns over from me. Pretty decent Muslim population out that way.

>Downlaod video
>make a jewtube account
>monetize it
>Profit
Why should they get the clicks when you can get them?