Are Romanians really as bad as some people make them out to be...

Are Romanians really as bad as some people make them out to be? I was talking with an Irish guy the other night and he made them seem like the niggers of Europe, along with Poles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqWTTitg5RM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Romanians are based. Gypsies are the niggers of Romania.

I worked with a Romanian in construction. Good guy, but drank too much. Irish are projecting.

>Are Romanians really as bad as some people make them out to be?
no, in Spain they are integrated (white romanians ) , i have never been a problem

unlike south americans and gypsies

most of them are Untermenschen

Based Norn Iron

i have never had*

Romanians are not bad, the gypos give them a bad name, Romanians also hate the gypos

Romanians really are fucking thieves.
Irish pikeys aren't any better though... infact I'd go as far as saying they're worse because instead of sneakily robbing you they'll kick the fuck out of everyone then rob you when you're knocked the fuck out in a pool of your own piss and blood.

He probably doesn't understand the difference between Romani and Romanian
and I dont mind being called "niggers of Europe" as long as actual niggers go to the uk and ireland

I worked with a Romanian middle aged woman in a shitty warehouse, she was a fantastic woman, hilariously sarcastic. Her husband worked the nightshift, massive struggle for them to look after their kids because of it. Good woman, still miss that crazy bitch lel.

You'll get them dont worry

Gypsies are scum, regular Romanians are ok but pretty low class. They're like discount Bulgarians.

Romanians are based, attractive people, the East will save Europe

This is our punishment for fighting alongside Germany in WW2. After the coup that kicked the country's representatives at that time, (((they))) made sure the new (((leaders))) will turn the weapons against the Nazis, thus sealing the idea that we were traitors. Since this was not enough, a couple of decades of communism made sure to erase what hope was left. But because even a dying corpse still has a breath left, through the laws forced on us back in 2008 regarding gypsies (integrate them, give them benefits, affirmative action etc etc) the final blade struck us. The animals were left unchecked, spread even further and thus romanian=gypsi was born. Because let me tell you a thing about these gipsies. When they are outside they say "I am romanian" and when they come here they say "I am gipsi and proud now gib wellfare". Add to this that we have our retards as well and there you have it. Not to mention that out of everything possible, the PC term for them is romani. It was not intended at all goyim.

Every axis country got punished. Germany is genocided, Japan got nuked, we got this triumvirate so on and so forth.

nah, there will be fine in your country

you're not fooling anyone

Codreanu frowns on us all for letting this happen

Romanian is the "PC" term for Gypsy.

Yep, just last week my bros van'd and stabbed some people. Don't know where our next target should be. Suggestions?

In 10 years time, Germany will be all Untermensch. Not even talking about your faggy aryan blue eyed blonde faggy boipuccis, you won't even see someone that slightly resembles a white person there KEK.

The truth is never pleasant.

Bulgarian vice-PM said recently that "we should put gypsies in reserve and make it a tourist attraction". It will take you fucking decades before anyone will say such thing in the West.
In Poland there is a very popular phrase, the alternative to "fuck off", that goes like this:
"eat debris, gypsy"
those animals will steal you a fucking copper cables from walls in your house

A lot of people from the british isles bully the poles and romanians cause they're afraid to bully the mudslimes

Are we talking romanians or gypsies? They aren't the same thing.

>he made them seem like the niggers of Europe, along with Poles
Sounds like another coward afraid to criticize actual niggers.

I know. Except in Bucharest and another 1-2 SJW tier cities from Transylvania, everyone hates with a passion these animals here as well. They cause only misery. Even the most "integrated" ones are left by themselves on public transport, with the people easily and subtly moving away from them when they get on. It's like a fucking instinct. My first encounter with one for example was when I was 10 if I can recall correctly. Went with a buddy of mine to see a movie and 2 gypos threated us with knives for the money. They stole from us 2 fucking bucks. That's all we had. 1$ each for the movie ticket. We did not even have to buy ourselves a bottle of water. 2 fucking bucks. Pieces of shit.

no, brits mistake "roma" people for actual romanians

which is why you should keep calling them gypsies

Romanians are scum. But they're nothing compared to gypsies, muslims and niggers.

you cant even take on a little leprechaun

This.
Besides their nationalistic spergouts I have no problems with romanians.
But I do know that our own hungarian white trash and gypsies like to go abroad to do cheap labour or just to party and mabye that what caused the bad experiences if other Eastern-euro's countries white trashes and gypsyes tend to do the same thing.

All the Romanian gypsies come to the UK, yeah they're pretty shitty, pickpockets, beggars, metal thieves, all round scum really.

yes all romanians are scum and are worse then indians and somalians when it comes to putting 20 ppl in a one bedrroms apartment! even worse is that the recent wave of them in my area are bringing credit card crime and indentity theft which in my eyes is just as bad as sexual predators...

>Are Romanians really as bad as some people make them out to be?

Well it depends.
There are three kinds in my opinion.

First, the one you will hear the most about on Sup Forums are the gypsy kind. Useless subhumans trash living on benefits. They are far from being the majority though. Everybody hates them. It's still politically correct to talk shit about them in most countries.

Second, you have non-gypsies that are aswell trying to live as parasites and/or criminals. Most of them are rather old now (>45 years old). These people were the ones that benefited from communism and counted on it to provide everything for them for their whole life. Of course things didn't go as planed.

The third kind is the most current. You could compare them to the Irish in the US back in the days. Poor christian people seeking a better life. Better : they hate shitskins and communists. I really don't mind them. At worst, they're plebs.

Fuck that if you were English you'd know not to fuck with Pikeys.
The Irish can fight anyway but if they're pissed and pikey that's Connor McGregor level kinda shit.

you realize we say the same thing about you right, the only annoying part are the Hungarian villages where people pretend to not know the language but as soon as you curse them you see understanding in their eyes

Got any pegs love?

Is Simona Halep a Gypsy or a real Romanian?

I want to make sure before I fap to her

I'm Romanian(actual fucking Romanian, not a fucking gypsy), my Dad loved Romania and never wanted to move out but by his mid 30s he had little choice, he wanted to provide some kind of future for his family and did not see any in Romania, I was a boy when I was brought here, now I'm in my mid 20s and prejudice has been practically constant. It's not linked to either ny character or looks, I look whiter than half the people in this country and am relentlessly hard working(like a true Romanian) well organized, despise the idea of welfare and never have or will fo near it.

I'm gorwing increasingly cinical about my future here, there is a malice and disrespect thet peoiple have towards me on account of being Romanian alone, and you don't know cynicism until you dedicate yourself to your job and try to help the company as much as posibble only to have your alcoholic boss sneer at you that he watched "The Romanians are coming" and "it really opened my eyes about your people"

I don't know lads, I feel despondent and directionless at this point in my life. I love my country and it's culture, music, history and refuse to apologize for it, at the same time I feel like it is something that immediatly illegitimizes me as a human being in some people's eyes. I want to move somewhere where I might create a beautiful life for myself and the people I care about but I fear that my nationality will earn me resentment wherever I go.

The good ones blend in and don't stand out like the bad ones.

Return home young man. Succeed where your father could not.....use the knowledge and wisdom you have gained from living in the west and plant the seeds in your homeland. You can...and you will...

yes

gypsy user, can confirm Romania is trash , no gib here, people are rude to me, I like the west more, planing on moving to London soon

hungarians are good people, they gave me money to vote for hungarian party, UDMR. they always say that minorities like us and them must speak up for our rights

Are you even suprised that they don't like romanians?
And what kind of same things?
I just only said I have no problem with you guys ,unless you start to sperg out how mongoloid we are and how we should all be deported and that you demand justice when you already got Transylvania. I mean what else do your nationalists fucking want? The after Tisza region? Would you like that with a cherry on top?

Romanian make even Slavs look good by comparison.

Gyspies are the niggers of Europe. Romanians are sometimes ok but can be dodgy as fuck. Don't waste your time with a Romanian woman is all I can say.

Friends a fool.... Poland is the place to be now. Tell your uneducated potato faggot to lick taint.

She's aromanian, some kind of mix between romanians, greeks and turks that live around the black sea.

im saying that almost all romanians that i talked to have no problem with you guys besides the Hungarians that want to be self-governed. also fuck UDMR the Hungarian party they are a fucking leech, they have like 6% of parliament but they are usually needed to get the majority

yes, gotta get them out of western europe to make more room for their muslim overlords.

Go there poolak

Forget the way of return forever.

Paradise!

Romanians are not bad. Had a lot of great sex with a fit as hell Romanian girl.

Gypies are fucking nigges, and there are tons of them in Romania.

>Romanian is the "PC" term for Gypsy.
It's Romani, Romani people, Roma people.

Police here use Romanian/Moldavian in their reports and MSM in their news reports because they have partial restrition on ethnic terms - so they mention the nationality of these subhumans.

The gipsies from Romania and of rest of Eastern Europe are the worst and never assimilated to Portuguese society.

This. Make Romania greater while the West sinks further.

OK, not poolak though.

they are originally from India, the rejects, also add some turks in the mix and you have the gypsies

I've been analyzing this possibility for a few months now.

With a heavy heart I have reluctanly accepted that I will never be considered Irish, I have been blessed by whatever Gods may be with a far seeing mind and I can see myself at 40, having lived here most my life, still considered a fucking Romanian, for no reason more complex than the childish compulsion some have of elevating themselves by denigrating others.

If I move back to Romania however there is no real assurance of anything, I was a boy when I left, I speak Romanian with heavy accent and have the grammar and vocabulary of a teenager. I might be considered an outcast there too.

Within the next few years I will come to some clear conclusion as to the direction my life should take and I will follow it with reckless abandon. I have nothing else to do with my life I feel life is meaningless much like the libshits do but am utterly disgusted by ther vision of what a great civillization means.

At an rate whatever happens I hope to never lose my love of country, hard work, organization, and culture, but I feel I may have been taken out my country to early to ever be able to become a leader to it.

what the hell i didnt even know they had a flag, GOD ITS FUGLY

Don't make me shank you lotionboy, bend over for them Arabs even more faggots.

Yep, they bring down a otherwise really nice country. I enjoyed my time in Romania and to be blunt, Gypies and there issues is one of the major reasons why I didn't stay there.

The human trash are the romanian gypos, the daco romanian are bros

t. monkey code with romanian gf

they drink a lot on work . the one coming from rural areas are subhumans who only drink and steal . the others coming from cities are ok . i have few romanians friends

Romanians are great people, romagypsies on the other hand are on-par with niggers

only a dumb American would call me a gypsy

I have a Romanian gf too - pretty good people desu. They drink a bit too much but overall much better than others. Quite religious and they hate Muslims and Jews as well. Her family hates gyppos with a fucking passion.

They have an anthem too. They held congresses.

Romanians are the niggers of Europe. They are a genetic mess of every nomadic rape horde passing through the region.

Poles are 100% white and based.

Romanians are gypsies. They mixed with them heavily, unlike the other European countries the gypsies infested.

we're never included in these pics :^(

Romani ite domum

Here in Paris we have lot of Roms who are even worse than niggers, if such a thing is possible, although I think they are gypsies, and not actual Romani people

>said the coward nazis after they handed half our country to huns while our boys where out fighting on the estern flank
fuck you FUCK ALL OF YOU,

You should be thankful they didn't take the rest of Transylvania and make it part of the Reich due to the region being traditionally Saxon. Gyppos have no claim on Hungary's lands.

P.S. Note how all the major cities are either Saxon or Hungarian. Only the suburban and rural retards are gyppo; because the Hungarian lands were depopulated fighting the Turks, while the Roma surrendered with hardly a fight, and were brought in to be peasant farmers for the local lords.

Who gives a fuck about some mick or your slide thread

Romanians have the best music, probably had something to due with that recent fash revolution, also their government supports alien disclosure.

Putting segregated them in the same neighbours as the Africans from our former colonies is the best thing that could happen.

No you'll never be accepted as Irish but the passion you speak of your heritage and your culture with, that's what we love. It's the same way most people here think of their Irish heritage. Believe me, work hard and carry that pride and you'll be a lot more respected than someone who isn't a native Irish person who believes they are Irish.

come and take it cuckboy and see what happens, literally, we are white niggers we don't take shit from limp dick westerners, we always fought our battles alone like men, no outside support, huns in Romania should be thankfull we didn't deport them all by the truckload
in hindsight we should have done it, I'm tired of the hunic butthurt ( I bet you are one too, or at least part hun)
biggst city Bucharest
second biggest Constanta black sea coast
third biggest Iasi Moldova
don't you have a bull to prep you faggot?

i think it's their gypsies everyone in western europe is upset about. those guys never assimilate into the host culture, and bring nothing positive to it, either.

yeah, i got this impresson, too. like right after brexit a lot of hate crimes against poles started. But what the fuck have poles done? Worked as better plumbers than the natives?

Meanwhile the pakistanis are running postitution rings of underage white british girls. If that doesn't necessitate a genocide I don't know what does.

your my wife now!

I had a romanian gf, she was redpilled and knew her place.
But stop sending gypsys, we're running out of copper in railways and street lights.

>irish
>Calling another race the nigger of europe

>Romanians have the best music

Romanians talk funny, they all have low pitched voices.