Masclunity is Illegal in Canada

So I went to Juvy in highshool for beating the crap out of some moron. I waited until he left school and me and three budies beat the living shit out of him and threw his pussy ass in the dumpster. Guess what, police got involved since someone saw it and reported it and i got sentenced to juvy. So now the strong are being punished for being strong.

I want to ask Sup Forums a question, if society doesn't allow the strong to exercise their human nature what is it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95_DB6GgLQs&t=104s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the 1 should fear the 3

You're just a twat lol.
You can be masculine without jumping an outnumbered scrawny kid.

He was really weak. I could have beat him one on one it's basically like this

youtube.com/watch?v=95_DB6GgLQs&t=104s

>Being such a faggot you have to 4 on 1
>Nigger detected

So i went to anons house to beat up some beta who acted tough. I waited until he left his house and me and three niggas raped the living shit out of him and threw his beta ass into the tub.

Guess what, police got involved since i guess we weren't allowed to beat the shit out of people and i got thrown in jail.

So now the strong are being punished for being strong.

I want to ask Sup Forums a question, if society doesn't allow to us beat the shit out of random people and rape them, then what is it?

>defending the weak

It was basically like the scene I posted a reply above. I was way bigger and stronger, we could have easily beat him 1 on 1 but we wanted to fuck around and throw him in the dumpster

Assault is a serious crime, you dumb nigger. In a civilized society such impolite behavior would see you executed.

10 / 10 , OP is a feminazi, larping

gtfo underage faggot.

>leaf trying to be relevant

>as if we dont all know you're an emmasculate faglord nobody

yawn...

If you were the stronger, you wouldn't have needed 3 others to help you.

Good, i hope Tradaue throws you in a Native gulag.

> I waited until he left school and me and three budies beat the living shit out of him

you and your butt buddies are colossal faggots, serves you right for lacking the balls to go 1on1

You should go home Achmed.

Because Society has an incentive for people to not act like niggers.

Reddit b8 thread. Sage in all fields.

>Guess what, police got involved since someone saw it and reported it and i got sentenced to juvy. So now the strong are being punished for being strong.

Its been like this for a long time.

I remember beating bullies up with my friends at school and getting in trouble for it, even tho the teachers knew the guys we were beating were bullies.

All this "Violence and hate are no natural" started with the baby boomers. I think whites used a lot of their hatred and violence and WW2 and now they are just wimps who think they can talk their way out of everything.

Well bullies and non whites don't listen to anything but violence.

Motive for beating the moron?

Should have been stronger than the police then faggot.

Dude, I know summer and all but fucking rare mate.
You'll make a nice addition to my collection.

>3 people jumping 1 guy
>strong

Guess how I can tell you're brown?

fight club

well society lives by mans rules not nature rules

I can't feel sorry for a nigger

t. nigger

>Three against one
>Masculine
That's being a pussy actually. It's only masculine if you challenge him, he accepts (which he should, lest he himself be the pussy), and you beat him one on one.

No matter how tough you are, you're probably not beating three guys who surprise attack you.

Also, you're a nigger.

post skin with timestamp
ladies (male) and gentlemen, take your bets

>Be you
>Act like a nate
>Get stuffed in juvy with the rest of the nates

Underage detected. See you in one year

so why did you go beat him up?
did he jack off into your locker or something?

its my human nature to want troublemakers ejected from the tribe so be glad you don't live in your retard naturalist fantasy land or everyone would have just staved your head in with a rock

>strong
>jumps a kid with 3 other guys

Pussyyyyyy leaf

>be strong
>still needs his friends to help him to beat up 1 dude.

You stupidly got yourself caught, this isn't about masculinity, you're just a fucking retard who got himself arrested lmao.
You're the kind of good with the good future of dying before they're 30.

>violent nigger bashes an innocent man for no reason
>can't even do it alone, like a coward he has to do it with two others

You are everything we hate here. You will be the first in line on the day of the rope/rake.

>threw his pussy ass in the dumpster
So how many nogs used your pussy ass as a cum dumpster in juvy?

Stop acting like a nigger

sage

people actually believe this: you make pol look stupid

Lol shut up you low iq fag you don't have to act like an animal to be masculine

>being a violent nigger

By your own definition you are the weak one anyway, because others had power to throw you into juvy and you couldn't do anything about it.

>muh muscles

Don't mean jack shit against the long dick of the law.

>act like a nigger
>be treated like a nigger

people lose fights and cry and call the police

its just what pussies do

should have enjoyed beating his ass fully

nigger

5way5MAK
Best ID in thread

>I waited until he left school and me and three budies beat the living shit out of him

So you are like a niggger, you need to have three other apes to back you up to beat a single guy ?

In Canada we believe in multicultural shit so niggers aren't always confined to ghettos

Did you enjoy getting stripped naked and guards looking in your dick and butt?

So you're a nigger?

Why can't the left even do satire right? Is it because you just don't perceive reality? What the fuck man?

that's your fault for not being stronger than the government

lil fag

So you & three other guys beat up one person? You're probably black, I'm guessing or just a giant pussy. One thing you are not is "strong" please kys you fucking bitch.

How does your post has anything to do with mine, leaf ?

>3v1 a weakling makes me strong
reminded me of the bullies that thought this way back in high school that i enjoyed beating the shit out of by myself

only shitskins jump people with groups, fight one on one if you want to claim "masculinity" achmed

Unironically, they think like women. Women are only concerned about social reality, while men are forced to be concerned about physical reality. Consider the hypothetical case of the men standing outside the circle of the fire to guard the camp against potential raids, while the women and children laugh and enjoy the warmth of the fire. Their whole perception of reality is really only a game in 'social reality', whereas men are forced to consider and overcome the hard facts of life, and make the world, so to speak.

>me and three buddies
fuck you m8

>needs 3 other people to help him beat one weakling
>thinks he's strong

You're a nigger and you deserve jail. Aryans challenge to a one on one not this pussy gang up bullshit.

this is the same guy who said his dad is a lawyer, and capitalism is debunked and how he got beat up at school and thrown in a dumpster, from yesterday

isnt it

>>me and three budies beat the living shit out of him
4 v 1

You must be a nigger

as long as you have no good reason to beat him up with your 3 buddies you should consider killing yourself you piece of human trash
4 vs 1 is nigger tier

The kraut got it right

>believe in multicultural
explain

what is that shitthreat, you havent answered the reason question and the threat has been here for +40 minutes.
op is a faggot let the threat slide
OP

did you get raped in juvy, user?
do you guys have like, elaborate sex rings in which you pass around the skinniest and most effeminate guys to be used as community fuck dolls by everyone else?

asking for a friend

> I waited until he left school and me and three budies beat the living shit out of him and threw his pussy ass in the dumpster

wow, the four of you got big balls whooping his pussy ass like that

>4 vs 1
>I..I..I.. could of done it by myself.
KEK, what a pathetic fucking faggot. Should be glad you're prime minister now.

>Their whole perception of reality is really only a game in 'social reality', whereas men are forced to consider and overcome the hard facts of life, and make the world, so to speak.
Yeah I think there is something to this. The left can't really into epistemology. You see this with the lefty 'social sciences' where they kind of operate like a cargo cult. In their mind the way something becomes "true" is if it gets published in a "peer-reviewed" journal and then gets cited multiple times. It is as if the mere repetition alone will make it fact in their mind. Same with the redefinition of words. If they redefine gender to mean what you feel like then trans-women are really women and not just men with a mental disorder. The helicopter rides can't start soon enough.

Assault and battery have always been illegal you underage idiot . Go do your homework

Fagget u can't fight... Should of fought three of his buddies & him at the same time by yourself fagget.

Unless ur just trolling 4 bait then never mind then.

>me and three budies[sic]
nigger

Aggravated assault is not masculinity, it's just juvenile delinquency. And incidentally, it's illegal in every civilized society, and has been for quite a while.

>if society doesn't allow the strong to exercise their human nature what is it.
Society is a creation of man to overcome nature. We are not equal to animals; we are above them.

Defending the weak, defenseless, and innocent is a core value of masculinity. Go be a child somewhere else.

>Four on one ambush
You know how I can tell you're a nigger?

>Had to have four of you together to beat him up
I think you're the real pussy here mate. That's nigger strategy.

Kek

Nigger kys

Potato bants are a rare delicacy

You sound like a dumb gang banging nigger. You deserve to be hanged

>4 vs 1
>Strong
You are a god damn nigger and should be shot on sight

>zero details about who that moron was or whats the reason for beating
>doing this shit in open where you can be seen
>3 vs 1
A FUCKING LEAF

>Juvy
Nice larp you fag you wouldn't get sentenced for that you would get diversion or a fucking warning unless your a nigger

yea you did some nigger shit. 4 vs 1 is flat out nigerish. pretty sure they had laws against violence before any recent faggotry

willing to bet your not white OP

Juvie is just nigger school. You went where you belonged. If you were white you would've 1v1

Good, acting like a chimp will get you treated like one.

>Act like an inebriated chimp
>There are consequence
who could have foresaw that?

You do realize that you can be strong and not be a thug right? You could have been a firefighter or some other noble profession that requires strength. Firefighters make major moolah too, but you would rather beat up someone because you are a worthless punk and you should kill yourself.

You're a fucking nigger aren't you

You're proof positive some kids deserve to die in school shootings

>If you were white you would've 1v1
Or, you know, just don't start fights over nothing. It's one thing if the guy's wronged you, but just because someone's weak? That's pathetic.

This is a pencil necked faggot beta marxist bait thread. Hes posting satirically as if hes a big dumb bully.

sage

>I waited until he left school and me and three budies beat the living shit out of him and threw his pussy ass in the dumpster
Sounds to me you are a bitch, not a man

holy shit fucking dpt socks guy you frequent here?

go join a boxing gym if you want to fight people, or go back to jail and fight all day. just dont go around ganging up on weaker guys. come to my town if you want to meet some actual toughcunts. i know cannibals

Shut up stupid RURTARD

the pic is inverted the attacker came on his left side.

You sound like the guy that used to come after me except I never called the police. I got him alone one day. It'd been a really bad day for me and watching him clutching his chest on the ground looking up in fear at me made me realize I should have done it earlier.
OP you are a fucking faggot for acting like a nigger. And bitching like a nigger. Dat man keepin' yo down huh? *smacks lips*

from that story, you sound like a nigger.

you sound like a little pussy bitch

>All of these beta males ITT

Sad!

you just don't get it do you
>So now the strong are being punished for being strong.
you and three others like some punk ass bitches beat up one guy - you're cowards. Why not one on one - I'll tell you why because the odds would have been much better you'd have gotten your weak ass kicked.
Pathetic.