Xbox goes full SJW

What the hell is this shit?!

youtube.com/watch?v=cb3JKOyXtTc

This is America where you can make money off any stupid cunt for any stupid reason. If blacks and lesbians want to further enslave themselves to (((microsoft))) I say let em have it.

If i was heading their marketing company I would see the the uprising of liberal arts bullshit as a wonderful way to profit.

>This is what a consolefag looks like

After seeing this i'm selling my xbox. Fuck (((gaming))).

I don't agree with this at all. Thumbed down!

>San Fagcisco
Oh, that explains it. SF is God's circus sideshow attraction, pay it no mind.

I'm a latino, and I would never participate in stupid shit segregating me from the society I migrated from.

I would probably use the gibs dat, but not keep demanding free shit.

In rome, act like romans, not demand everyone to elevate you and keep guilt tripping Rome into submisison

WAKE UP FAT BURGUERS MONGOLOIDS

It's been shown time and time again this shit doesn't work with gamers... What are (((they))) trying to do with this shit

Hey, at least we're not Europe.
They learned zippo from GamerGate. I can see it getting worse than this.

To be a white male at this "event" you have to be a flamboyant sodomite or a cross dresser? How would a white male ever buy an Xbox after this?

>everybody but whites
it's almost like diversity means less white people

Sony has done the same thing
This isn't anything new, the industry dragged literally tens of millions of normies into the fold to take their money, you really think they weren't going to pander for more sales from every group?

what about asian bros

>Gamers
>The Game Industry's main audience
Oh you are funny

What to expect from a city that pumps AZT straight into the water supply?

Yeah there is absolutely no agenda going on.

Sony has done this for years, and are sniveling little nips. Xbox is normally better than this, and is still the only american console so i support it. But if they slip up again, i'll stop buying xbox games for a while

Is this segregation?

Are SJWs bringing Jim Crow laws back?

Soulless confirmed.

According to Tumblr and (((them))) yes it is.

>sees the dislikes
>comments disabled

It's all part of this cycle where if you are a white male and you're right winged or Republican you are automatically flagged for being a racist. And they're the guys complaining about "profiling" and "judging".

Then again half of us here are racist

>God's circus sideshow attraction
God is not involved in San Fran.

>comments are disabled
Typical. Execute the higher management.

No one's buying them anyways, so they're left pandering to the only goups that think purchasing one is some sort of political statement. "Take THAT, white man!"

>segregation events
>oh look how we segregated!
>also fuck straight white dudes who our primary and biggest customers! And also Asians.

>mfw the far-left is self-segregating

>#Septumpiercing.
He has a dick?

I don't get it, how do the suits keep falling for this meme. Every time they try it they lose money and sales. Maybe at this point they're not even in it for the money but just for the pure destruction of western society.

Have you been to Sup Forums recently? It's infested with liberals. I can only imagine how it is on other sites.

Gamers are easy targets for (((them))) because they're so out of touch with politics and the world in general.

>Then again half of us here are racist
Would that be the half that aren't white-hating faggots?

It's been about 10 years since I've played on xbox live, but wasn't the entire point of that service to see who could yell NIGGER the loudest?

Sup Forums is literally Tumblr
Sup Forums is Reddit

>xbox goes full SJW

Not seeing it.

Amazing. They still haven't learned.

the good ol days

Sup Forums is more Neogaf now. Politics arent allowed....unless its liberal politics, then its all good. GG fucked up that board beyond repair

Gamergate 2.0 when?

Grasping at straws trying to reclaim any form of fanbase they possibly can

I guess so considering we're the only ones here with brain cells.

This. Most conspiracies you see on Sup Forums are just profiting off their nonsense. Some actually believe it but they lose money. It's good PR to a point but pushed too far you lose money.

And they never will

Blacks make up majority of fightan community. They're also bigger weebs than white boys. I'm black.

SEGREGATE! SEGREGATE! SEGREGATE!

Fuck media and pop cultue.

Oh, and fuck "gaming"

Tell me that cool story again about muh freedom of choice and muh inviolability of corporate judgment and muh voting with your feet.

GDC has always been a leftist shithole conference.

Hey Smug, how have you been?

FUCKING KEK. I LOVE IT. Now I can unironically support their causes.

Special events for

niggers
women
faggots and dykes
spics

Way to really make them feel like they can fit in with everyone.

>They're also bigger weebs than white boys.

There's a reason niggers gravitate towards anything that has to do with fighting, and it's not because they're weebs, it's because they're degenerates who never fully evolved.

>Shitty powerpoint with bullet points.
EVERY TIME.

Proudly the 1488th dislike.

>not superior Stalinism

HAHHAHAHAHAHA

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HEHE

>comments disabled
>like bar less than half
kek

wtf I love sony now

you the prezi CEO or something?

Why do you not like self segregation?
Niggers stay away and racists look like the good guys

>feed me burgers
top kek

>#blatantlyfat

I dont see how this is a problem. If you lived in China and there was a white community gathering you would flock there without hesitation

Also I dont blame them considering most gamers are fat white beta neets

GamerGate lost!

Everybody laugh at Sup Forums

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>not being pc mater race

>be microsoft xbox division
>being outsold by the fucking switch, even with its one zelda game
>take a chance with the sjws crowd that (some) in the management department keep pushing
>xbox still fails
>fire sjw management
88D minecraft

i like how you ignore sony is hosting a gay pride parade. take this console war shit to Sup Forums. pc is the master race.

You have septums all over your body, including in your nose.

This is a septum piercing.

>he fell for the Sup Forums is racist meme!

lol nigger

It's something to be proud of as far as they're concerned.

Microsoft is probably just suicidal at this point. Their company culture is one of the most toxic corporate visions I've ever seen.

San Francisco gets lots of money and power over the past 20 years due to tech growth and we're seeing their faggotry seep across their congressional district.

Remember to avoid American products as far as tech goes. Your iphones, google serches and Windows are fueling this shit.

Literally this. I was Liberal before Gamergate. Those screaming banshees pushed relatively neutral people like me towards the other side and I ended up voting for Trump just to spite them.

Fuck off, retard.

True but
>microsoft
>san francisco
kys on a cold rainy summer day

yes. lets use chinese phones and search engines, comrade.....

Why do you care? Its not like its taxpayer funded or anything. If anything I think this is a good thing, it sets a precedent for legal discrimination.

Canadian here, used to be hard liberal, just wanted to accept people as they were;

Then I was blamed for a lot because I was male, they fucked with my comics, movies and games

Now I'm a conservative. Still have classical liberal opinions though.

>? Its not like its taxpayer funded or anything

are you aware how much money microshit gets from the government? not to mention all the money from nsa to allow the backdoors into the os`s? google it nigger. its alot. all taxpayer money going to gays and shitty games.

>San Francisco

Reeeeeee

Guys, why THE FUCK is Reza Azlan at the Games Developer's Conference?

It has begun. The ride never ends.

I unironically don't even mind an event where it's just blacks or women just as long as they're not pissy if I tag along with one of my friends.

That being said, probably most of them are degenerates.

That Aussie at 0:40 is a major qt.

Even California hates that shitheap. It needs to be cleanse. Too bad you're Worst Korea.

CRINGE

>classical liberal opinions though
thats a modern centerist, its a reasonable position to take

the sjws are going to eat reality soon, majority of them are college age upper middle class whites, when they hit the real world pic related

I fucking told you guys consoles were for faggots.

Fat ugly cunt.

>gamergate enabled trump
>the key issue for white working class voters in the rust belt was gamergate
At what point does twitter become the new Second Life?

I'm sorry?

Killed more than Hitler, deeply offensive.

>Fuck (((gaming))).
welcome to adulthood

its a waste of time with zero real world benefits and artificial "achievements" to make you not feel like a loser, if you spend time on this garbage youre a jew created zombie

True DESU
I was a centrist-leftist before GG
The people at the center of it were often right-leaning, so I ended up being exposed to more right-wing viewpoints for the first time in my life, and found they made a lot more sense.

I still hold some lefty views but most leftists are fucking idiots these days so there won't be a leftist politician I could vote for for a while.

It's sad because 10 years ago the leftists were the edgy ones rebelling against the religious establishment. The second they got power they turned into the thing they rebelled against. The same will probably happen with the Republicans in a few years.

Good 'ol horseshoe theory.

As far as I can tell though, its not like the government is donating to Microsoft. It's just that they buy Microsoft computers for their employees and stuff.

Why are the rapists white ? in real life they're black.

This is why I only game on ps4.