What does Sup Forums think of her?

What does Sup Forums think of her?
Would you date an asian girl if she is redpilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=ywDn8ra4YP8

youtube.com/watch?v=mlOv3BXSyJM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69QBODgzJI8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A pretty but entry-level redpiller that doesn't go far enough (not a fan of ethnic nationalism for starters). Nobody on Sup Forums should really think she's all that enlightening but I suppose she does some good as a normie-friendly face.

Please don't let your thirst overcome your reason.

Youtube belongs on youtube faggot

very pretty but not pretty enough to convince me to watch her lightweight normie tier content

Are there any nonwhites that go further down the Sup Forums hole?

Belongs in my kitchen.

probably a camwhore, all somewhat redpilled women are degenerate

>Destroy 500,000 years of your heritage and create children with identity problems

No thank you

>date
yes but not marry. asian women are good for fucking.

>leaf

0/10 would not bang

She's a cutie, but her video on veganism is pants-on-head retarded.

a redpilled girl is the one who marries at 18-19 while still a virgin. not a jewtube whore fleecing desperate betas for cash by copying what male jewtubers have done before

>my race is my entire identity

That is right but Vegan Gains was a massive asshole in response to a Video wich said Vegans aren´t nice people.

looks like a weak chined, round faced small eyed central asian with blue eyes

"Redpilled" women on jewtube are only good for bringing in thirsty betas to the movement. Once you you hear them you can move on to much better people because she doesn't say much other people don't say better

But yes I would wife her, I'm part kike anyway so it doesn't matter

youtube.com/watch?v=69QBODgzJI8

FUCK. I'M MARRYING HER FIRST. THE REST OF YOU CAN GET IN LINE.

If I couldn't get any slavic girl, then why not. I could pass my genes at least in that way. But I would prefer one of my kin.

Hurr Durr remove Black Hurr Durr

>be mixed race
>lack identity, that a non-mixed race child would have
>Have higher chance of substance abuse and behavior problems
>brushing all these off as "muh race is my entire identity"

Found the nigger, this board is a shadow of its former self

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

>muh heritage

Funny how it's more often than not some mongrels white American who's obsessed about "muh heritage". Most of the whites in America can't even identify with a single cultural entity, much less practice the ceremonies, rituals and cook the ethnic food items of those people. When every fucking other white cuck you meet is 1/4 German, 1/4 Irish and whatever percent Italian or Anglo, it becomes utterly meaningless. You have no ethnical pride of the struggle of your ethnicities, just a fucking shitpile of things that happened to people who are completely detracted from what you are. People who encourage "white pride" are rootless fags. Racial pride isn't a thing, ethnical pride is.

>comparing people of mixed european ancestry to actual multiracial mongrels.

You're obsessing about arbitrary things, such as food, ceremonies, or languages. However the biological difference between a german and an irishman are minuscule, the cultures they produce are similar, the IQ's are similar, and the behavior is similar.

There is very little biological difference between these groups(you know the thing that actually matters, not some bullshit ethnic foods or cerimonies.)

Pan-Europeanism is a thing.

I disagree

No! The blood of America must remain pure, esé!