Reminder that while you're all moaning about BLACKED and r/asianmasculinity...

Reminder that while you're all moaning about BLACKED and r/asianmasculinity, in reality there's only actually one race that's overthrowing white people in the US and mixing so heavily with white women to the point that they're hiding as white hispanic in the statistics.

It's also coincidentally the one race you never see hate threads for on Sup Forums, even though it's the only race Trump ever targeted...

Really makes you think, eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does this chart not account for the deportations, falling illegal immigration rate, and tougher immigration requirements?

Take another look dummy, that's the VOTER population, as in people that are already here and legalized.

That alone is enough, nevermind the 12-30 million illegals.

hmm, doesn't look so bad

Well the white people took a fuck ton of land from mexico a while back. Did you think they forgot about that? Do you think that they will just sit back and so oh well we lost. No. Second Unlike black people in America mexicans do vote republican. Inside most mexican communities there is almost a 50/50 split on liberal versus conservative. So it will not affect the vote as much as you think. Blacks vote 95% democrat almost always, for at least the last 60 years. I still dont get why blacks vote for the party that enslaved them and wanted to keep them enslave and still kinda do.

why don't minorities vote?

Sup Forums is filled with spic sympathizers. It's obvious, despite all the noise, whites and blacks mix at very low levels and Asians and whites are near the same level and are usually very stable marriages. Muslims barely exist over here.

Meanwhile, spics are taking over entire regions by the millions, breeding at breakneck pace, squeezing out white communities, taking over white churches and businesses, refusing to assimilate, overcrowding the schools and destroying academic standards. When you call customer service, there's no option for Chinese, Japanese or nigger jive, but they increasingly ask se habla Español.

It's a full fucking crisis and yet Sup Forums, which prides itself on not falling for false narratives, barely even mentions this. All the White genocide screeching is just faggots larping during their Walmart lunch hours. Look how empty this thread is with that fucking graph right there.

The US is done. Trump is a hero, but he can't save the people from their own stupidity.

That's a fucking lie, you dirty spic. Go back to the 1st grade and learn math and English.

white people fucked over mexicans. They took 2/3rds of their land. Help keep mexico destabilized. Do you think they are just going to sit back and let you do that? They will fight back in other ways. Texas Colorado New Mexico Arizona Utah Cali Nevada where all taken from mexico. What did you think was going to happen when you shit on another nation?

Its not a lie. You are looking at just voters. I am taking about their ideology. Most of the fucking country doesn't even vote you fucking moron.

>hispanics and asians vote Clinton because they're smart hardworking people.
>rural and suburban rednecks vote Trump because they're science deniers and religious fundamentalists.

seems about right

Based montana

>wahh, wahh, Daniel Boone stepped on my grandma's feet, why don't you understand why this is happening?
>ignore data though, we're republican!

Spics, not even once.

your bait is weak

>Hispanic
>Race

What the fuck

Your bullshit is transparent. Spics are ethnonationalists like everyone else deep down and want to take America for La Raza. Don't give me this bullshit about historical grievances and lost territory you fucking beaner

I've been saying this for years. Blacks have a high birth ratio while the same time have a higher mortality rate. Mexican types breed like roaches act and look like them too.

The illegal ones cost American taxpayers about 90 billion annually.

Go argue with them.

Or maybe yourself.

Fake news.
Whites are the master race and can't die no matter how much they abort themselves and make their children gay.
This thread is disinfo!

Let's ignore this topic and go take a siesta friends. Yawn! So sleepy

Fuck off Brazil. You aren't even human.

getting but hurt cause your being breed out.

nice argument, civilized white masterrace.

>getting but hurt cause your being breed out.

remove taco

Spic can't even shitpost correctly.

Those brown mestizo mexican retards don't know what the fuck they are

It's stupid letting them try to turn "Hispanic" into a race since not all hispanics share their mestizo genes

Proving my point you little wetback

Bump, you fucking faggots.

keep trying

what did you expect? spics were created to be racemixing experts who'll go out to create a new spic race which will conquer the world.

You ain't seeing no aztecs anymore, and in 200 years you won't be seeing no whites anymore either

>hispanic
>race

>Hispanic
>Race

Where do Hispanics like Ted Cruz and the Sheen family go in?

Just goes to show you if that many admit they're spics, far more are hiding as white.

>become independent from Spain
>own a massive amount of land in the North
>do absolutely nothing with it for 20 years
>land is basically empty outside of some ranchos and injuns
>start a war with America
>get completely BTFO
>America then pays you $15 million for the massive piece of empty land
>spend the next century and a half cry about "MUH STOLEN LAND"

we hate spics as well or did you ignore the whole close the borders and build a wall part?

>moaning about r/asianmasculinity
You wish, no one has ever done that in the history of humanity, Chang.

Soon, white man. Soon.

*eats beans*

Hispanic isn't a race dipshit

Why are you blaming hispanics of european ancestry for the shit mestizo aztecs do

Anti white kike

I agree that mestizo mexicans are cancer

but you have the iq of a nigger if you can't get your terms right

dumbass

YOU FUCKING MESTIZOS

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

YOU FUCKING MESTIZOS RUINED THE WORD HISPANIC FOR ANY HISPANIC WHO DOESN'T SHARE YOUR FILTHY BEAN GENES

THE GOVERNMENT STATES HISPANIC ISN'T A RACE

BUT YOU STUPID MESTIZO WETBACK FILTHY BEAN FUCKS ARE BEGGING TO TURN IT INTO A RACE BECAUSE EVEN AFTER HUNDREADS OF YEARS YOUR FAT BEAN ASSES DON'T KNOW THAT YOUR RACE IS MESTIZO

THE RACE OF A WHITE HISPANIC IS WHITE

THE RACE OF A BLACK HISPANIC IS BLACK

THE RACE OF A BROWN HISPANIC IS MESTIZO/INJUN/AZTEC WHATEVER

BUT YOUR RACE ISN'T FUCKING HISPANIC

FUCK YOU FOR RUINING THE WORD SO RETARDS LIKE DEMONIZE THE WORD HISPANIC

WHEN YOU FUCKERS KEEP REPRODUCING LIKE RATS, THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS CALL YOURSELVES MSETIZOS NOT HISPANIC SO SPANIARDS DON'T GET BLAMED FOR THE STUPID SHIT YOU DO

lol u mad white boi?

Latinos are still better than the alternative

Goddamn, you were right. This thread is filled with spic apologists. They've invaded Sup Forums too.

Fuck spics!

BUILD THE WALL!

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE

MOST HORRIFYING ARTICLE ON ILLEGALS

WHAT ACTUAL MEXICAN CRIMINALS THINK OF DONALD TRUMP

vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817

>"They told us Obama wouldn't send us back if they arrested us, as long as we didn't get busted for a violent crime," Lopez tells VICE. They also told them exactly where they should go: Oregon. "It's because we can get a driver's license there, no questions asked, and the background checks ain't shit."

>In addition to encouraging the deportees to return to the states, some Mexican agents allegedly offered valid US identification for sale. "I'm a new Oregon citizen," Lopez says, laughing. "I even got a US passport and I went to Canada with it. And you know what else? I can vote!"

>A self-proclaimed "anchor baby" named Ruben Sepulveda who is serving ten years for afederal drug conspiracypoints out another flaw in Trump's plans to deport all the immigrants who have come to the US illegally: He says he has "literally dozens" of family members who broke the law by crossing the border, and all have the documents that they need to stay here.

>"I know people won't want to hear this, but all of them vote with their fake IDs, all of them collect income tax with their fake IDs, and all of them pay taxes—under aliases."

>"A wall isn't going to change anything, new mandatory minimums for illegal migrants will only fill up these prisons and Americans can't afford to keep it up. So everyone might as well just take a deep breath, enjoy the Donald Trump show, but realize all 30 million illegals—yes, I said 30 million, because I think there is way more that 11 million—are here to stay. Our people run the border, they are ICE [Immigrations and Customs Enforcement], we are becoming the law, and it's only matter of time before we take over Congress.

>"Just get over it, people," Sepulveda says. "It's going to be OK."

if this was true itd be all over CNN

SAGE

Those chink numbers have been proven to be fake. Only 15% voted for Trump.

AYEE HOL UP ESSE!...
>*fiesta music plays loudly at 2 am*
you mean you gringos...
>*smuggles colon full of drugs*
...are waking up to the Hispanic Question...
>*has nine kids on welfare*
...and know about the reconquista?
>*frijoles explode from pantalones*
AY CARAMBA SHUT IT DOWN

FUCK SPICS!

We have no other way to measure the amount of muds. You can't ask them if they're mestizos. It's a derogatory term here.

>mixing so heavily with white women
>Implying
Spics do breed faster but nobody wants to fuck a 5' tall 200 lbs hairy manlet. The average Hispanic man is 5'8", just three inches taller than the average white woman.

You spics have absolutely no shame.

>huuuur duuuur i'm angry because my so called glorious and honest representators turned out to be a bunch of back.stabbing bastards that serve globalist and will always do so as long as as they live
>BUT WE AIN'TCORRUPT REEEEE

serves you right, billy bob

fuck off beaner boy we all hate you

Latin Americans want to be white. This is not really a surprise.

Latinos are the second biggest White Power group in the planet, not by affiliation, but by simple adoration of the white race.

...What???

>Alaniz
>5'3"
>Sexual assault of a child
To be fair I doubt any woman would willingly sleep with him

>constantly shits on spics in campain
>get low votes
i'm surprised he got percentages that high, actually, Trump isn't the best indicator since a lot of republicans don't support him

You didn't even pay attention during the election, did you?

Stupid fuck, Hispanic a race?

You probably have multiple missing teeth and get head from you and your sister's daughter. Degenerate moron.

i said that i'm surprised, he did better than expected

how would you classify all that group of population, then, latin american just applies to people born here

are there actually people on here that don't hate mexicans?

>Hispanic
>Race
>Hispanic
>Race

Those are mestizos indian hybrids

what exactly is your point

there race is mixed indian

>Mexicans escape their shitstain country
>turn USA into another shithole
>"LOL U MAD WHITE BOI U NEED US GRINGO"
the anger i feel every day could kill small animals

Just look at this thread and how many times I've had to bump it. It gets nearly no traction at all.

I'm not even 'hating', this is all fucking data, but it seems like Sup Forums would prefer to just ignore it all.

Sup Forums will wake up to the taco question sooner or later

kek

>spics

it's the beaners who ruined your country, the eternal mexican left their shithole, only to turn the us into the same shithole, they are low iq subhumans incapable of living in a civilized society.

Deport them, kill the ones that refuse to leave, that's how you make America great again

If only
Kike Trump won't do anything, it's far too late to reverse the effect.
Literally 50% of every major city is now spics. You can't get away from it. It's over. Even in my small shithole Midwestern town there are shitskins that refuse to learn English.
I fucking hate this timeline. My children will be ridiculed for being white. On my deathbed i will be mocked for my skin color. I will die in a failing country, and there's nothing i can do about it.
Pic related, what the future of America looks like.
A brown, Spanish-only-speaking criminal.

>My children will be ridiculed for being white

that's not gonna happen, it may take 1 or 2 generations but kids eventually forget about their parents/grandpartes country of origin and start feeling loyal to their homeland
the problem is, and you're gonna have to take my word for it because I learned this from personal experience, spics aren't capable of creating a good society, it's genetical, your kids, unless stopped by the (white) american people, will grow up in the united states of mexico

>will grow up in the united states of mexico
It's already too late
It was too late before i was born, and I'm almost 30

I know, and I feel the same way too, because even in this non white country, if you're part of the higher social classes, you'll be mostly around white people, and I can't believe I'm going to lose that because of the massive wave of immigration, and the birth rates this country has, just out of curiosity, how does it feel to know that one day most of the people you interact with will NOT be white?
anyway all we can hope for is that everything blows up and the new hitler comes

Horrifying. Funny how the media always focus on black vs white, despite there being a much bigger problem brewing.

Do mexicans like whites? I see them in ways; wannabe whites and "vive la mexico"

This so much, holy shit. Every other Latino country has clear differences between their white, black, and native populations except for the Mexicans.
Sadly, because they are the majority immigrant, they get to change the definition of Hispanic.

>new hitler
I have a student that gets picked on and roughed up because of his hair and skin color. Regularly.
He's white.
That's not the only case I've heard of either.
Obama created a monster that will surface before long.
And it won't be pretty.

>mixing so heavily with white women
More so than others maybe, but its actually mostly white guys with latina women

The only reason Mexicans wanna mix with whites in the US is for immigration status

new law - next muslim terrorist attack > all mosques permanently shut down + no more muslim refugees. do it again? deport 10,000 refugees for each innocent killed.

>He doesnt know about our "mejorar la raza" mindset

Bump

AY DIOS MIO THE GRINGO KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

Hi R*ddit

What the fuck is this? Literally all states except one have shitskin only migrants?!

Anyone who has looked into demographics at all for the US, should know Mexicans are invading.
Much of the Southwest has already been reclaimed by Mexicans.

Nigger Santa Anna would slaughter hundreds at a time. Was caught hiding in a swamp. Had his fake leg stolen twice by American soldiers who played baseball with it. We still have it on display in a museum.

But you aren't Human, you are a subhuman ape that is beneath us we will never treat you as an equal and if we had our way we would ban you from our presence entirely and not worry ourselves with your existence.

Beaners go home!

Those are some large cylinder head valves.

Pat Buchanan tried to warn us.

Actually whites in red states are outbreeding them handily i pay attention to your demographics Latrino birth rates are dropping fast, the way things are going it will be half a century before whites are finally a minority. That gives you fifty years to unfuck your shit.

For you

That's bullshit. The numbers you're looking at, are probably counting Hispanics as White. Or a large portion of them. They don't want people to know how bad things are.

This. There has to be some statical sleight of hand going on. Guess it's time to move to Maine

Always remember there are bigger fish to fry.

Because Hispanics>American "whites"