FILTER'D

IS HUMBLE WATER FILTER MAN GOING TO RAPE HER JUST LIKE PUTIN DID?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dp8ch8WZqo
youtube.com/watch?v=jmsspaf2C48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know you've lost all credibility when you appear on Alex Jones' show.

Fuck off shill

what a fatso

fpbp

When is this coming out?
Link pls

I hope he remains calm and steers away from the more tinfoil subjects that he sometimes covers.

link

I hope he rips his shirt off right in front of her and starts beating his chest

what the fuck

2 shills interviewing each other, must be interesting. Never forget lads, if Alex Jones was for realz he'd be dead by now. I think he's controlled opposition

>I think he's controlled opposition
he's always been

>reporting for infowars.com, this is megyn kelly
>new and improved survival shield half off

i'm like 99% sure

I think it's no coincidence he really started to gain traction during the last election.

>exposed the drone project before it was mainsteam
>exposed the nsa spying long before snowden

HE'S A COOL CUNT OK

Funny cunt but he mixes lies with truth. So you never know what's real. You're better off watching paint dry.

There is this one guy though, William Cooper. He predicted 9/11 (it's on youtube). You should also check out William Cooper's 9/11 broadcast (from the day itself), where he's already saying planes couldn't bring down the buildings an hour after the towers fell.

Guess what, he was raided by the FBI in November 2001 and was killed. Dude was way into esoteric stuff. Teachings of the old mystery schools and stuff. Very very interesting.

Meanwhile Alex Jones rips off his shirt and tries to sell you manhood pills and water filters. I'm pretty sure he speaks the truth sometimes, but again, he mixes it with bullshit so it's useless. He also barely talks about esoterics, which is pretty important if you want to understand the elites.

These threads go the exact same route everytime, and I'm not accusing anyone of shilling, but I gotta know what you mean by controlled op.

I watch him all the time, but I don't buy his shit. He mostly just goes over current events, rants about the elites and their plans, then interviews some people and sometimes remembers to hawk his shit.

He legitimately doesn't seem like a shill. Bill Cooper gets brought up every single time in these threads, with the 9/11 shit being the only fucking thing people mention to give credibility to Bill C. Give me more. Give me all the fucking info you can as to why AJ is a shill, how he is controlled op. I've seen the David Duke shit mentioned, I've heard about the new producers and people being hired.

I'm not trying to ride his dick, but compared to pretty much every other mainstream news outlet he seems pretty on the ball. I agree it used to be more off the cuff and redpilling, but you have to start somewhere. I hate die hard fans of any medium, I just want answers and not accusations.

Well, I respect Cooper a lot more because I've been studying esoterics for almost a decade now. It's very hard to study this shit because these teachings are not meant for the plebs. But Cooper knew his shit on esoterics, that's why I don't doubt him for one second.

And yes, 9/11 gets brought up because he really was on the fucking spot there.

>Whatever they're going to blame on Osama Bin Laden, don't you believe it.
- June 2001

Man, he knew something was up. He also served in Navy Intelligence, which probably helped him read between the lines.

As for Jones, I've seen him ranting and raving on the elites, but he always leaves out the esoterics. That's like hating on muzzie scum because they have white robes. You simply cannot rave about the elites without covering esoterics properly. Yet he doesn't, because that shit will get you killed.

Back when he wasn't this big, and he just had a radio show and shit, he had like 20 jewish sponsors. Bergsteins out of the ass m8. His lawyer used to be someone from the wealthiest Zionist families in the US (the Bronfmans)

Plus he actually fucking thought Y2K was for real. So yeah, I have a little trouble believing he's not a shill. Somebody controls him, and it's for a reason.

Why the fuck is she there? Did someone give her the wrong directions?

WHAT TIME AND WHAT CHANNEL IS THIS ON???

ALSO: BENIS.

infowars.com

>you have no credibility until you appear on Alex Jones' show

ftfy

Yeah I know William Cooper. Extremely redpilled. Love the guy.

AJ has just turned redpilling people into a successful business model. Gotta commend him for that, IMO.

>redpilling people
>never EVER mentions zionist influence

bought and paid for friend

putin didn't rape her
he showed her her place-
which is nowhere, btw

He's called them out a few times. I've been watching daily for 7 years or so. He's literally been like THESE JEWISH GANGSTERS, etc more than once.

He reamed her bleached butthole with his manlet 12 inch penis cunt. Shut the fuck up

Huh. Well at least that's something. Gonna look for those clips. But his past is too shady for me. Especially his connections ca. 2000

redpill her alex. give her the big enchilada.

Bla bla, I've followed AJ since before YouTube. Back in 2003 watched him and David Icke jumping fences trying to get into Bilderberg meetings on Google Video.
He drops Soros every chance he gets.

You haven't reached the final pill u newfag. You just like to larp about the Jews, yet you have no constructive plan to make it happen.

Why the fuck is Alex Jones a mainstream media figure these days?

You realize he's supposed to be just some crackpot radio host you laugh at during long car rides, like he was in the 90's. What the fuck is even going on in this timeline?

Study esoterics faggot. For yourself. You will see. Especially the Kabbalah.

Godspeed swedecuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dp8ch8WZqo

kek, accurate.

Nah fuck off, I've already been through all the kike shit.
Was MB created by Jews now?
Stop treating Jews like some advanced aliens. You behave like niggers in Africa complaining about the whiteys curses as if it's why they are retarded and poor.

Give me a solution and I will listen, Ahmed.

Not ready it seems. Maybe in 5 years.

Remember me.

When every news organization relys on "anonymous sources" and clickbait, there is no such thing as a legitimate news source.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmsspaf2C48

>filter'd
lost

I've already dealt with the Jew, I'm on the next level faggot.

So fuck off u ambiguous shillfag

>Why the fuck is Alex Jones a mainstream media figure these days?

Trump legitimized him.

toplel

That would be like me explaining the intricacies of string theory. Study esoterics, faggot. I can hold open the door, you have to go through it.

In his defense, he can't mention (((them))) directly because he would turn away a lot of fence sitters. If you had an opportunity like he does to reach a massive audience and you mention (((their))) subversive influence too directly, you'll have done more harm than good.

Because he's been telling the truth no matter how nutty you think it is.