*TOCK
*TICK
*TOCK

I WILL ALL BE OVER VERY SOON DRUMPFSHITS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o-dW59Fu1hg
archive.is/N29pJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aw, I thought it was Tuesday. Anyway it's gonna be literally nothing.

youtu.be/o-dW59Fu1hg

Comey testifying on May 3rd.
Last time him and Trump talked was Jan 27th during their dinner.

I'm sorry guys but I saw the entire testimony and I don't think anything is inside it. I am truely sorry but I must sleep now. It's nothing guys. I am truely sorry good night I am tired and am going to sleep now good night. I am truely sorry, it is nothing, I am sleep.

Hello I would like an extra large nothing burger with a side of nothing please. Extra nothing please.

Thank you my friend.

>Exclusive: Comey will stop short of saying Trump obstructed justice in Flynn probe, source says
archive.is/N29pJ (Archive of ABC News report)

>i(t) will be all over
damn dude if ur gonna shitpost at least put some effort into the title and get it right

So, I've seen similar threads pop up in the past 24 hours. My question is this: Do people really believe Trump will be impeached?

This has to be bait. No educated, sane person could come to that conclusion. If Comey had anything of value, he would have already brought forth such evidence. He was asked TWICE (off the top of my head) and both times said there was nothing to suggest treason or collusion of any kind.

I pray you aren't actually that dumb.

You will be very shocked and then very outraged and then pissed at comey again..
But hey dems, flipping three times on one guy is a record i think,i wonder how mr current year will do that lol
I will piss myself laughing when you realize you all bought into propaganda,smear and delusions from the radical side of the dems("progressives") that is overtaking the democrats, you can screencap this.

I suddenly need to go to sleep

>This has to be bait. No educated, sane person could come to that conclusion

Hmm, congress investigating, FBI, CIA, special counsel...yep. No reason whatsoever anyone could think Trump is in trouble. Multiple people recusing themselves, Flynn already out on his ass. Nope. Absolutely nothing there.

So your basis for assuming the President is in hot water comes from the fact that our Investigation Wing is investigating ties that to this day have not been confirmed?

You are grasping at straws here. Comey has been on two panels. He's been asked both times to put forth any evidence to suggest any wrong doings. Both times he said nothing had been found.

Tell me, in your (((expert))) "opinion", is the difference this time? What makes this third time any different from the first two?

Shariablue BTFO

CANT EVEN TELL US WHY THEY THINK HE WILL GET IMPEACHED. WHAT FUCKING MORONS

The MSM is making big money trying to meme it into reality.

>drumpfposting

>ABC News
>ever

Fake news only tells the truth when it's bad news for them :-)
Have fun Thursday shill dont hang yourself too tight

Stupid asshole. Comey won't say anything different than he did the other times he testified because if he contradicts himself then he will perjure himself. Comey is a lot of things, but above all he's a pure political hack who looks out for his own interests. It will be literally nothing. Kim Dotcom will actually have evidence before Comey does.

>i will all be over soon
What did he mean by this?

Must be nice creating your own goal posts at the drop of a hat. Like the whole, it's ok that Trump's daughter is a jew and along with the son in law (who is Trump's right hand man) who converted his daughter. Nothing to see here.

Won't be long and that faggot Comey will be in jail for stopping Hillary!!!

Wow you're right we should just cancel all proceedings right now and forget all about it

Thank you greatest ally!

Im hard thinking of all the lib tears when they get maddowed eben harder than last time

Any dumb motherfucker using "drumpf" has no right to judge others intelligence go fuck yourself autist

SAY IT WITH ME

DOBBAAALLLDDD FOOIIMMMMMLOPPFFFF TWOOOOOS SCOOOOPPPSSS

Ive never heard this before...

>Trump had emails.
>Liberals have this.
Yeah, nothing will happen.

DRUMPF IS DONE #318

One of these times I think you faggots might actually be right. but then I remember liberals are never right.

Now CNN is saying Sessions offered to resign.

HALT

DOLAN BRUMPFH

PUT DOWN THE SGOOPS IMMEDIATELY

YOU WILL NOT BE ASKED AGAIN

stop saying Drumpf , its Triumph , his father wanted to fit into american lingo so it got changed to Trump.

why are leftist namecalling and memes so bad ?

oh i forgot its because you´ve to be dumber than the average human being / missing a piece of your brain to stroll towards leftism aka selfdefeatist behaviour and tactics.