Are niggers actually more violent or is it just a myth?

Are niggers actually more violent or is it just a myth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8CJXGUC_R4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4577108/Hunt-teens-seen-horrifying-viral-video-sucker.html#v-9072014044413183746
youtube.com/watch?v=uru-_Zt7UJc&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy fuck she took that like a champ. Iron jaw shaniqua.

Yes, they are definitely without a doubt prone to more violence.
Saying that I'm mates with black dudes that might as well be white dudes.

I was just thinking about a memory of the only time I called the local police department. A few niggers (including a white nigger) moved in down the road. And one day fat ugly 75iq nigger and his nigress start fighting and eventually it goes out the front door and they start circling each other like a cage match or something, except Canada-style pacive-agressive
>uh
>uh oh
>fug
>is this real life

So I look up the local PD number and suggest they just send a squad car down the road, but the nice lady tells me I should call 911
>wat
And I say thanks and hang up.

But a squad car rolled through so fast I guess it must have been somebody else who called it in before I did. No damage, fortunately.

fat ugly 75iq
pacive-agressive

did you call the police on yourself?

He caled it on ur mom get it? Cuz shes stupid fat and ugly

Thats not true.
They are prone to violence fro two reason: first, because they are poor, so they are more easily dragger to a life of small crimes.

But the second reason is because you guys allow it. Everytime a nigger hits another nigger or a white person, or an elderly you guys dont do shit for fear of being called racist.

THis shit dont happens around here because being called a racist in brazil is almost as a compliment. If someone see a nigger hitting an old lady for example, nobody will stay where they are for fear of appearing as racist on the news. In fact, is very likely that he will be fucked up by the passerby.

Fuck, we killed an arab immigrant that tried to rape a woman on a train station and the cops didnt gave two fucks, imagine what will would do it with niggers.

That's what I was worried about. One time it was the 4th of July and it was just me and my high school friends hanging out in my parent's house and some not-so-smart guy fiddles with the phone and then it rings back and I had to answer the 911 lady and assure her that this was my house, I lived here, and everything was fine because this asshole was drunk and typed 911 in to the phone.

Kind of like the time I almost had a cop jump me at 6 in the morning because she was chasing down a nigger who had tried to get in through my kitchen window. It's a little bit unnerving when a cop has a gun drawn even though it's not pointed at you. Fucking niggers.

That first part is absolute shit. I grew up with a widowed mother raising 4 kids. Never been in trouble. Second part is true depending on your area.

WRONG

They are niggers. Some black people are nice black people. But I don't know how you can be from Brazil and not know what a nigger is. I work with people from Brazil, and even though they are so polite it's obvious that they know some people are just niggers.

I wish we had the straight numbers on 100% of the population:

> # of men who abuse wife and how many times and what race.
> # of women who abuse husband and how many times and what race.

We'll never have that this century though.

There are tons of research that say that they are more violent and prone to crime no matter where they live and how they were raised.
Check out Jared Taylor and amren for racial research that isn't afraid to tell the truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=E8CJXGUC_R4

>no apparent reason, just punches the shit out of her
>doesn't even phase her
nig violence is so commonplace that the victim treats it just like another day.
>is it just a myth?

>75iq nigger

You can just say nigger, that's like saying "black nigger," it's redundant.

I was in the district attorney's office lobby in Oakland today getting discovery when I saw a black couple with their child and an adult woman.

The little pickaniny was running all over everything, climbing on chairs, hanging from door handles, and screaming loudly. The friend had questions about her man who was awaiting to hear the charges against him and was in custody, the woman had her own legal issue with the DA, and the dad was sitting down, trying to control the kid.

The dad kept talking to the kid and was teaching him improper English.

>Is you from xzy?
>You is?
>Where is you from?
>That's not where you is from!

I am trying to ignore the swirling vortex of nigger around me when from out of nowhere, the Dad kicks the woman in the ass. Hard. She buckles, almost goes down to the floor, then comes up laughing.

Strangest damn thing I've seen there yet.

>That first part is absolute shit.
Maybe I implied that all black ppl that live in poor conditions are prone to violence. If this is what you understood them it was my fault for not expressing myself properly.

What I mean is that black are more vulnerable to this shit. Compare to poor whites for example. Why if you compare by %, poor whites dont go as much to prision as poor blacks?

because mostly, poor kids have only their mothers to raise them while poor white kids have both. And that is where the small differences bring really different results.

Most black ppl will never go to jail. But the demography on blacks is very small if compared to the rest of the ppl and still, they make most of the inmates. Why? Because they are more vulnerable for this kind of shit.

Also, the thing the democrats did, of convincing black ppl that education is something for whites, therefore if you want to be a "reall nigga" you must be dumb and on welfare, is both sad and scary, because this shit is working wonders in keeping the black population in Murika down AND giving votes for democrats for decates now.

Every race has its own niggers bro.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

"Analyses revealed that African-American males who carry the 2-repeat allele are significantly more likely than all other genotypes to engage in shooting and stabbing behaviors and to report having multiple shooting and stabbing victims."

you guys are all niggers so shut the fuck up

Niggers in my experience are extremely violent in private. Not all niggers but a large majority.

I know several women who worked in outreach programs that dealt with physical assault and almost all were either niggers or coal burners. The physical assault that goes unreported is extreme and most is accompanied by sexual assault.

The only silver lining is that most of the women with these niggers are not much better people and in many cases they honestly deserve worse than a beating for all the terrible things nigger women do to their kids.

TL;DR: Niggers are not worth saving and should all be thrown into pic related.

DOG CATCHING SERVICE REPORTING FOR DUTY

Not true, but still, Id rather be a nigger than be on your shoes.

Fuck, you are a chileno. Thats the cross will have to carry for the rest of your life.

Yeah, I agree with that. When I lived in North Carolina, my best friend was this black kid. No father around. Ended up looking him up a year or so ago. Now he's a gang member and convicted felon. It really does depend on your parents and how they were raised. Glorification of rap music and the "thug" life really isn't helping either. In my opinion, it's a large part of why they're so hostile towards police and others. Old coworker who is black used to tell me about how he used to be all for that until he got shot and left for dead only to be found by a cop and had his life saved by him. Really changed his outlook on life and cops in general. Now he's raising his two kids with his wife and while still in the game as he puts it, doesn't do much if any illegal shit like he used to.

0bama's own Justice Dept published the statistics on this. Why not look them up?
Yeah, they are more violent. A LOT more.

look up the average iq of the african american. then at white americans. it explains pretty much everything

Why shitskins torture pooches

To be honest, one of my WWII grandfathers told me about how he put down a cat that acted a fool and I found it traumatic. But he got a raw deal out of WWII.

I just don't think niggers can be rehabilitated. One time one of them came and tried to steal electricity with an extension cord in to a house I was fixing up. I thought maybe it would be enough to toss the wires out and remove the main fuses to indicate that this wasn't an abandon house.

No, no, no. Not even close. You would not believe what this nigger continued to do.

>Are niggers actually more violent or is it just a myth?

No man, just a myth

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4577108/Hunt-teens-seen-horrifying-viral-video-sucker.html#v-9072014044413183746

Nuke now

>When I lived in North Carolina, my best friend was this black kid. No father around. Ended up looking him up a year or so ago. Now he's a gang member and convicted felon.
Your friend was setup to fail before the race have even started.

>Glorification of rap music and the "thug" life really isn't helping either.

I think is a bit more complicated than that. The problem with blacks is peer pressure. If you live in a neighbor or go to a school where the majority of blacks have bad behaviour and pressure you to do what they do, you will do it. Peer pressure and harassment works in adults, why wound't work in teenagers that dont know shit, are full of hormones, scared of everything and trying to be different of everybody elses. The glorification of the tuglife only happenes after you accept that group and vice versa for whateaver reason (dont want to be like the "suckers" or whareaver).

>Old coworker who is black used to tell me about how he used to be all for that until he got shot and left for dead only to be found by a cop and had his life saved by him. Really changed his outlook on life and cops in general. Now he's raising his two kids with his wife and while still in the game as he puts it, doesn't do much if any illegal shit like he used to.

That shot was his passport for a better life. Unfortunally 99% of blacks commiting crimes will either be arrested before such ephyphany occurs or killed by the very bullet that made the life of your friend turn for the better.

What did the nig do?

>rekt
>looks at him like a dumb nigger
>keeps doing hair
I bet that bitch could beat his weak ass up if she wanted to

Niggers calling niggers niggers

IQ just means that your brain is adusted to solve problems faster than others.

Now, if you get IQ listes and breakdown in races, you will see that the Top races usually are in order: Asian, jews, whites, latinos, blacks.

And why is this order? Because this is the same order of what races put enphasis in education.

Asians study like if there was no tomorrow. Jews invest in education with their shekels to give their children and edge in the market. Whites do the same, but with less emphasis than the other two races for reasons like "to give my children a good life". Latinos usually are thied worlders, therephore, they dont put as much attention in education as they do for survival (thirdworld countries are a tought place to live) and africans are the ones scoring lower than the rest precisely because they dont put anyimportance in education because they have bigger problems at hand and education is something that is time consuming AND you will only see the result in decades.

If everybody had the same quality in education, you probably would see that the deviation, if occur, will be very small.

Well, first we have to go back to the beginning of the story. One of my first experiences on the street, some old white guy in a van stopped me and asked if I knew my own landlord
>uh
>what?
You know that guy down the street?
>i just got here I don't know
How do you think I'm going to get my money?
>lol hi ok, nice knowing you, ok, bye

Niggers are like worms. Jews love them because they're so manipulatable.

Yes, it's a combination of genetics (higher MAOA 2 distribution) and social conditions they put on themselves due to their shitty culture and low IQs (MAOA 1 aggression triggers more likely due to drugs, alcohol, smoking, low intelligence/dropping out of school, single motherhood, abusive childhood, etc)

Swallow my cock dumb RURTARD

Bitch deserves it hundred fucking percent for dating/fucking a nigger

>because they are poor, so they are more easily dragger to a life of small crimes.
Rich niggers are more violent than whites, you're wrong.

>THis shit dont happens around here
lel
>brazil
The wild west was less violent than your hellhole.

Three punches with the opponent not even defending himself, with the arms in the air (muscles not contracted) and she doesn't even stop doing her hairs.

What the fuck how can you be so weak ?

Now, to be fair, this guy I guess only owned one property on the street and he kept it up alright.

Just when I was moving out, some really cool kids were moving in, and I showed them what was good and bad about the neighborhood and the structure, fixed a wasp problem and gave them the rest of the spray and left some sound equipment in case they had any use for it. Notably, a black dude took over my place and he was cool as fuck. Strangely liked the monkey gym pull-up bar instead of the heavy bag or the sched. 40 pipe I left for the excited white kid running the show.

>Rich niggers are more violent than whites, you're wrong.
Achmed, what are you doing here?
Don't you have a school to blow up?

Violent implies they are actually capable of doing damage. Irrational, retarded, or immature are better words to describe niggers.

>Le not all blacks are niggers maymay
>>>/reddit/

The impulsivity toward violence seems to be so much greater among Africans than other people.

For example, if you go to the US, UK or France and spend a significant time around Africans, you will notice distinct similarities in this area that you don't among other groups of people, regardless of their poverty levels.

Is it culture or genetics, or perhaps a combination of both? I'm not educated enough to assert my opinion.

>while poor white kids have both.
Bullshit.

>Every race has its own niggers bro.
Nigger means black. Nigger doesn't mean "poor" or "violent". It means the state of being negro.

Anyway, at some point the code inspection guy comes around.

Turns out said property code inspector was the same guy I saw in the van and that sassed me out for repairing the sidewalk next to his house because I actually fucking dug it out so what I patched would hold. Did you want me to get a backhoe to break it all up asshole? How about not being a bitch? I had to point out that the faults did not extend into his property.

And this guy is "white" but I guess used to the niggers around town.

>THis shit dont happens around here

You live in Brazil, so yes it does happen around there a lot.

You live in a shithole FULL of violent niggers, how have you not noticed this?

They have a gene that makes them more aggressive.

live in a world where we have large multiracial groups that do receive the same quality education, and even studies of children who were adopted by parents of a different race

you would have just lost money if we were betting

Fuck off, you stupid monkey. IQ is 70% heritable. That means 70% nature, 30% nurture.

Some of them are OK. Boss Nigger from the end of the road stopped a bunch of nigglets from playing a game of chuck rocks at cars about 1 minute before I lost it.

Boss nigger was a good man. He could be seen every Sunday walking down the street in a nice suit and tie going to church with his family, saying hi because everybody knew boss nigger. Boss nigger kept his work truck fresh and clean. Boss nigger fixed houses for a living and asked me if maybe I could help with a side service fixing cars, but I told him I wasn't comfortable doing it for money beyond my own car, and boss nigger thought that was mighty fine.

Something like only 20% of blacks dont come from a broken family.

For whites, it used to be 80% but now is down to something around 70%.

The problem of using a word too much is that it end up loosing its original meaning.

Again, every race has its own niggers. Now if you want to call them redneck, beaner, chink or whatever, is up to you.

Niggers hitting ppl at random and getting always with it? Never saw it t.b.h.

Dude, your rage toward my posts is funny as fuck.

Talk about damage control.

If this is true, them why US uses HB-1 visas to bring the smartes ppl from around the world to build shit for them?

If I remember correct, the guy who discovered gravity waves was from India. So is the guy who created a camera so fast that can see the photons of light traveling through space.

Asians aslo make a lot of your scientific community.

>Some of them are OK
None of them are okay. Multicultural societies are less happy overall. They can be okay over in Africa, get them the fuck out of the US.

i don't really feel sorry for women who choose violent morons as mates. they deserve to get beaten and raped by them. you should have chosen the beta male if you wanted a soft faggot

No, that's what shock looks like. How can you not see the fear in her face?

I think importing African slaves was a mistake overall, but they're not all the worst.

Let's get back to my story about Crack Nigger. Now, I've smoked crack before just to try it, I thought it sucked, and I was glad my white nigger friend could venture in to the crack nigger jungle to fetch a rock despite the guns and we both knew he was ripping me off because he was a crack nigger despite his skin color.

Well, white guy from the van tipped me off this guy was a crack nigger, and watch how he furtively walks to the end of the street to deal.

No you stupid piece of shit, nigger refers to race.

And look up heritability. It is not "dey culsha" or an emphasis on education. It's biology, pure and simple.

Please someone ban Brazil from posting here.

youtube.com/watch?v=uru-_Zt7UJc&t=4s

Slide thread. Saged

Bill Gates has a herd of nigger cattle. You might prefer to hear about this.

>They are prone to violence fro two reason: first, because they are poor, so they are more easily dragger to a life of small crimes.

Fucking Brazil.
Here I I America they get everything for free.
Free college tuitions, able to skip to the front line of any college wait time/application.
Free EBT
Lower mortgage rates on homes

Niggers have more going for them than whites.

Yeah, and this is one of the reasons of their downfall.

If you have way too easy, you will get fucked by live latter on.

The more free stuff your goverment give to blacks (or any other minority) will make them want even more. Is never enough.

Also, if their parents (usually their mother because they almost always dont have a father figure) dont give them good advices to put them on track, how to expect the result to change it?

I only got at Uni because my father said to me since I was young that he was not rich, so he wuold not be able to give me everything I wanted, but that oney for education would never be a problem. Well, it was, but this is what working is for.

The fact that I had to work 8 hours a day, and them go to Uni at night for another 5 hours class is what made me grow a thicker skin brah.

Also hatred. A lot of it.

are ye daft? go fucking live in mogadishu for a month if you can stand it....or come to detroit, chicago, oakland, atlanta...find the negroe are and check into an extended stay motel......

negroes=cancer

I work in Oakland and deal with niggers all the time. Really annoying.

So, next I'm fixing up the sidewalk, private sidewalk, and the nig comes to talk.

>oh hey yeah
>this sidewalk eh?
>heh oh, no, no, I was wondering what the old gas line hole was, but yea no I'm not dumping cement down that
>oh, you used to work for the city?
>is that right?
>oh so that's what an "easment" is
>yeah no thanks I'm alright
>but hey yeah glad to know you

>Are niggers actually more violent

yes

Now, by this point I noticed he's living in a house that the city should have condemned a long time ago, but I'm a nice guy and I don't want trouble with my neighbors.

So then I'm back at this house down the street and now it's cleaning out the dead fridge which of course by this time is a first-order biohazard. Great. The """diabetes""" needles and broken glass in the back yard weren't enough. And now there's an extension cord through the broken window, and, gee OH I WONDER WHERE THIS EXTENSION CORD GOES DOES IT GO TO THIS FUCKING NIGGER'S REAR PORCH BEER FRIDGE

*unplug the first time*
*pls no do that kthx*

I MEAN FOR FUCK'S SAKE THERE'S A GOD DAMNED WIRE GOING TO YOUR BACK PORCH RIGHT OUT THE BROKEN WINDOW WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID ANYBODY HAVE ANY DOUBT WHAT JUST HAPPENED

So, now I'm starting to get slightly miffed. I have a clever plan!
>toss his extension cord right all over his back porch
>take out the main fuses!
>screw scrap wood on the back door with the broken window for now
>and think about maybe getting a padlock for it

No, no, no, boys and girls. This is where you thought wrong. This isn't a person. This is a nigger.

Tomorrow: time to do some painting.

What to my wondering eyes should appear but an extension cord through the boarded up window into the kitchen
>1-800-all-of-my-nigga-wat
I thought I pulled the main fuses?
>1-800-bent pieces of metal stuffed in to where the main fuses used to be

This, boys, is the mind of a nigger.

Yes.

We will now have a brief interlude. After I was 100% done with this nigger, I had an HVAC guy over to install something from before the early 1800s.

To his credit, he was white and to be honest really pretty smart. That's why I called him over. But what do I come home to that day but a million miles of reeeeeeeee from the landlord.

I'll give you one guess as to what happened. The nigger offered his services as a hired hand, got paid, and niggered it all up and disappeared, leaving me to help the poor guy set things straight before the night was over.

Truth Is, The lower IQ the more violent the person becomes because all he can understand is power

Well yes. Their low IQ, and inability to differentiate right from wrong is fact for why they act more violent

The shit colored skin is a red flag to the white man. Hey this thing ain't human.

So, then I come back another day and there's the fucking extension cord back in the window again for the third time
>dis nigga srs?
I'm sorry for being just too white.

>think like a Jew and circumcise the extension cord
>lock the main electrical service entrance
>padlock the door

Then I go to tend the back yard with my freshly sharpened machete
>nigger shows up
>scowls at me
>we both know about the extension cord, but this time he'll have to buy a new one
>and he's not getting back inside
oh hey hi lol :^)
>take another swing
he has nothing to say
>take another swing
>cut down the rest of the god damned lawn until he leaves in frustrated silence

And that's how I learned how to deal with niggers.

What autism is that pic

She doesn't even stop playing with her hair. She's used to this.

This has been disproved again and again, but normies like yourself would be shattered if you had to give it up.

Ever think, maybe Jews and Asians are crazy about education is because they are born smart? If you're good at something you tend to put a lot into it.

"Intensive" education to erase racial gaps works to some extent, but only if you refuse the same education to the higher race. If you intensively educate both races, the gap actually widens.

In conclusion, fuck you monkey.

>open carry solves the nigger problem
Who'd have thought of that?

I see them more violent than whites, but less violent than middle eastern. So myth busted ;D

>white nigger
>le not all blacks are niggers, not all niggers are black maymay

Thanks for the story, T_D.

let's just be real.

jews are the most racist, violent species on this earth.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I blame the Jews and their lies.

A male nigger threatened to rape me at work today.
Im a 24 year old white male.
> work in warehouse
> nigger just got done mopping the floor
> i run and slide across the floor because i can
> everyone saying they couldnt do that if they tried and theyd probably get hurt
> nigger with mop says "if we were in the county and you did that to my floor id rape you
>.....
> tell supervisor
>nigger no longer employed
>supervisor gives me a week paid time off for the trouble.

Why do niggers rape so much?

But let's rewind slightly. When I found this place, it was like peanuts and all I wanted was a temporary place I could bounce off of for later.

So I take a tour of it and the landlord is a clear out crazy person (later I learned that they all are, except for maybe the dude who's father invented the goddamned laser, very nice wife) but I start to notice the electricity is off, the gas is not on, the water has been shut, and somebody put a throw rug over a moldy spot the size of half a car lot.

Also one of the windows is smashed.

But I'm thinking
>ok I can do this
>it's in my price range
>and it's an ok area

So I move some of my contents in outright, since I'm busy cleaning up the worst sewer backup you'd want to know

PROTIP: DON'T PUT RAMEN NOODLES IN THE TOILET NO MATTER HOW REAL ANIME IS TO YOU

And then I signed the thing to install an alarm system, which should have been my first alarm.

Worldwide? Fucking. Africa. On an individual level, the Charles Murray approach. Don't be a racist dick for no reason so some grew up in the white suburbs nigger working behind the counter at a best buy, but do cross the street when four black teenagers are loudly approaching. Also, the most jarring fact for nigger violence would be that in America almost 50% of the murders are committed by about 6.5% of the population.

that is kind of a cunt thing to do to his floor though.

And the stoop niggers down the street are blasting reggae at fuckind 3 in the morning and all I can think is I'd rather huff sewer fumes if I can get some sleep, so I go back to the other place

Well, guess what! If you move in to a drug den with a broken window and lots of niggers, they'll steal your shit! Who would have guessed!

And then when you walk past drugdenniggerhouse they laugh at you because they have nothing better to do than get stoned all day long and see who moves where.

That was when I decided to improvise security as would be necessary for living in and amongst niggers.

Originally read that as "If we were in my country..."
Also even though I wasn't there to witness this, sweet slide user. Not many people can claim that they slide so well it makes minorities want to force their dick inside them. Add that to your resume.

it's dem ice hockey genes. can confirm mad sliding skills when white

I still maintain that it's a cunt thing to do to the floor.

If I was mopping a floor and you pulled that shit, I wouldn't threaten to rape you (because I'm white) but I would call you a cunt. Inb4 I'm a nigger because I'm siding with the nigger, I'm not, I just happen to have done a day's work in my life (because I'm white) and am capable of empathy (because I'm white.)

The way you fools are prioritizing goofing off over cleanliness, I'm not sure about your whiteness status.

It's good yo. I had a white friend once who was kind of a clown but one time I mopped and waxed the floor real nice and when he got back he told everybody else not to get my floor dirty.

Those are the words of a man who's momma raised him right.

Same kid got a fuckin seel plate in his head because some nigger ran him over while he was riding his bike on the street according to the law.

You know the more I think about it the lower my opinion becomes about niggers. I had to organize a bailout of his finances at the time, and provide rides for his friends to visit him in the hospital.

>1-800-bent pieces of metal stuffed in to where the main fuses used to be
Wew

>t. Nigger