youtu.be/mL3CxWcUaB0

>u is not a docotor
>u not finna call
THE FUCK WHY DO THEY SPEAK LIKE THIS!

I don't understand what is going on

from what I can see
>dude goes to dentist
>expects first class only for him welcome hands
>realizes you have to make an appointment and answer some questions also have nurse check on you to then inform doctor of problem
>doesn't want to do that wants doctor to look at him immediately and fix him
>chimps out

>Nigger waddles into EMR
>Wants free pain killers
>They say they don't do that nor write prescriptions
>Nigger goes full chimp and chimps out on innocent EMT who dindu nuffin
>Threatens his life and says if he touches him he will bash his skull in
>Nigger gets told to goto a clinic
>Nigger waddles out with no gibs

Have phones and social medias completly changed humans and race relations ?

Hear me out.

Unconsciously, he faces a white cop, msm keep telling african-americans that's a potential situation of oppression or humiliation. He seek a reaction of victimization, to get fame or gibs with a lawsuit.

Are liberals MSM radicalizing the everyday minority citizen where every tense social interaction between firgure of autority is a potential for internet points and earnings via gofundme or the court ?

I'm genuinely asking.

Nah its not the dentist, its the EMERGENCY ROOM

Libtards have no money bwcause they dont work, so they are addicted to handouts. They are the faggot at christmas time that takes your present, doesnt open your card, and completely chimps out when its not what they wanted.

what the fuck are you talking about

you think that's a dentist?

That's deeper than that. Firefighters, the most respected profession, are being attacked in no go zones in Europe. They are 95% natives whites.

Look dude you let your country fall into Refugee loving globalist hands. Either the French citizens rise up and take over the government/military or you will all submit to Allah

Also in the US, we dont like firefighters, not even police because they get paid for sitting around jacking off in the fire station while claiming they want more gibs from the government

Medfag here. I'm surprised the nurse sat there and entertained this idiot for as long as he did. If he really had an oral abscess that hurts as bad as it claimed it did, he would have a fever and would not be able to move his mouth jabbering like he was. Even then, they would first incise and drain the abscess, give him some antibiotics, and would most likely give him some NSAIDs, maybe a shot of morphine if it was really bad.

I think this moron did not know what the word "triage" meant. Triage means that any person who is having a heart attack, stroke, trauma, or any of a long list of life threatening conditions gets seen first. Then the people who are genuinely sick but are not going to die right now. Fuckers like this think that their low back pain is as bad as someone who is having a STEMI and deserves just as much attention. And these days doctors are very careful with who they hand out opiates to simply because we are scrutinized so much. No doc is going to risk their decade long training and career to some jackass like this.

>in the US, we don't like firefighters
Speak for yourself, nigger. I admire all of those who serve and protect.

Nigger doing an awful lot of talking with an inflamed and swollen jaw. In my opinion he should be removed from society.

Firefighters are literal welfare niggers

T. Law enforcement

>Niggers don't know what a triage nurse is
You would think they would expect them to know since they get shot all the time

'Medfag here' fuck off kid, you're premed at the very most lmao

dat swagger tho, ya gotta love how he btfo whitey nurse

This.

Brain surgeon here, fucking brainlet medfags trying to act all superior

hes just a nigger trying to get free drugs to sell. he has no issues.

>muh jaw
>muh sides
>muh back

U NOT FELLIN
U IS NOT A DOCTAR
U NOT FILLIN
FELLIN
NOT FELLEN
MY FACE IS SWOLE

nigger is just harassing ER staff for pain killers.
this happens ALL OVER the U.S.

this is why niggers call 911 with "chest pains" to have EMS ambulances pick them up to drive them across town to an ER, then they just walk out.

This is why health care is so expensive in America....niggers

Go to an ER any night.

You will see it packed with niggers with headaches, UTIs, and fevers.....shit any normal person would go to an Urgent Care clinic for. Not niggers

>black music

More like dexteritylet. The only reason I didn't persue surgery.

Can I axe you something?

I WAS AXING HER

I bet he smells great.

Yeah but they are taking that to a stupid opposite extreme. I had a back spasm the other day that was kicking my ass. I asked for a short supply of opiate pain killers (I can buy ibuprofen don't waste my time with that shit) and a mild relaxer and I get the third degree like im a fucking junkie.

I'm a Med Mal attorney keep it up fuckers.

>back spams that NEEDS OPIATES NOW
kek, you're a junkie with a law degree, nothing new or suprising.

Can you sue the pharmacies while you're at it? Fucking tired of them enforcing late refills beyond the state minimum. These non-doctors with no patient history act like the fucking FDA director himself.

What are those dark spots in the video?

Thats the nigger.

Dried blood from the guy he stole the camera from.

Nig nogs should have their own planet, where they have to deal with each other, and leave the rest of us out of it.

>be 3 weeks ago
>Have severe abdominal pain
>History of vascular problems
>Told by my doctor to go to ER for Emergency C-Scan
>go to Trauma center
>Get triage and told it is a busy day, could be a 8-12 hour wait, but I am not dying so OK
>Proceed to wait...for...hours...
>Witness all kinds of nig-noggin, and chimping when nogs have to wait for care based on level of importance
>At 4th hour hear the sound of a level 4 chimpining behind me
>Homeless nog in a wheel chair blasted out of his mind on who-knows-what. Has his bike and several bags with him.
>Cops show up
>They know him by name
>Ask him if he has any knives on him
>He does, and they tell him not to reach for them, and ask him where they are
>"IN MUH BAG NIGGAH!!"
>Cop reaches in and pulls out too large chef's knives with a custom card board rig, that is taped and rubber banded together and on plastic belts that can be worn like short swords at the small his back.
>Cop - "Why is it always kitchen knives with you?"
> Nog - "DI U JUS SEARCHED MUH BAH WIT OUT MUH PERMISSION??"
>Cop "Get the fuck up, and get the fuck out of here."
>Nog "I'M TIRED OF DEELIN WIT U"

Cop one circles to the side
Cop two circles behind him

>I move the fuck out of the way

They draw tasers, and give each other the nod.

>Cop "I'm tired of dealing with you and your knives!!!'

Ninja Nogman gets tased and dragged out by his face. They leave one of his bags and his bike outside the door, and I watch as 3 other homeless nogs descend on his belonging like vultures and steal his bike.

>12 hours later, have my scan, and I'm good to go.

ER's on the weekend....NOT EVER AGAIN.

Pot meet kettle