Still unsigned

>still unsigned

This is what happens when you pull dumb SJW shit

He also hurt the NFL's ratings with his attention whoring.

Good. One of the best moves the Seahawks made this year was signing Austin Davis over this fuck. ESPN was already awful, but it has reached a new level of insufferability over Kapernig.

Why he do da stanky leg?

It's what happens when you're a shit quarterback

Colon Cancernig BTFO

>ESPN constantly calling for this guy to be signed.

Why does ESPN even exist anymore? Why can't NFL sell its broadcast directly to viewers? They are a monopoly, they can charge whatever they want!

This is what happens when you fucking suck at QB.

>a fucking Afro Squidward

Why are they bringing this one-man ratings destroyer back to my attention, just when I'd forgotten he even existed? I skipped every game of last season over this fucking moron, and so help me, God, if anyone does sign him, I'm skipping this one, too. Niggers ruin everything.

And yet there is an all out campaign by (((ESPN))) to get him signed. Tebow wasn't a good QB either and on that front, it was an all out effort to run him out of the league.

Didn't the 49ers go 2-14 last season? He just sucks.

No, this is what happens when the NFL is owned by a bunch of out of touch white men with values stuck in the 50's.

Any whites who watch niggerball before or after this retard, are cucks

I'm glad he turned off the existing white audience but that white audience shouldn't exist in the first place

Why would anyone even want to sign him as a 3rd stringer? The only difference between him and Tim Tebow is that Tebow actually DREW ratings

I know this is bait, but keep in mind that the #1 thing the admin of these teams care about is winning and by extension making money. If you're not shit at football, you will get signed. Black or white.

To be honest he had good stats last year and would be a better quarterback than some starters

And Tebow might still be in the league if he had switched to RB as many teams wanted him to do. Still like Tebow though. Good guy.

Talcum X is having a meltdown over it

no, this is what happens when you forget you are there only to entertain the public and being part of a team focused on trying to win

he's the equivalent of a stripper trying to lecture the audience of a strip club on completely unrelated issues, but at least a stripper can manage to find a job somewhere else

Its not even the SJW stuff.
Off the field he has done plenty of dumbshit at the same time. Also being a shitty QB.

Isn't he an Arab? As far as I know he has no sub-Saharan African ancestry.

he had padded stats from putting up garbage time numbers. not a starter quality, and his ceiling is low. he peaked years ago and hasn't been able to adjust. next!

Nobody is going to sign this nigger. Now he can kneel in the street all day and beg for money when he isn't robbing and raping.

He doesn't know who his father is.

It's reported that his mother (Irish) said the father was an African man (coal burner); possibly North African.

North African == Arab. Heck, there is NO WAY his father wasn't at least 1/2 Arab, making Colin 1/4 Arab at least.

Here's an example of how obnoxious this issue has become.

WHAT FUCKING AFTERMATH?

CK's birth mom is a 'sky, that's not Irish.