DENVER YES!

Denver Decriminalizes Public Defecation to Protect Illegal Aliens

downtrend.com/71superb/denver-decriminalizes-public-defecation-to-protect-illegal-aliens

Dude poop lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck

glad i left that shithole

POO

For where?

WITH A VIEW

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

god fucking damn it is nowhere safe

thank you for this updation, for sure I will be moving to the US of A very soon

thank you please

'Many times it becomes a deportable offense if you’ve been convicted of even a minor ordinance violation that’s punishable by a year in jail,” said (((Mark Silverstein))), legal director for the American Civil Liberties Union of Colorado.'

Why are Gentiles, 98% of the country, so underrepresented at the ACLU and whst is the ACLU doing about it?

Kikefag wants you to forget that illegally entering the country is a deportable rime under US law lawyers are supposed to respect.

Bet he has dual shitizenship.

>be amerishartlet
>want to poop in the streets like pajeet
>idea.png
>let's import refugees to make it legal
>dude poop Lmao

nothing redpilled me as fast as seeing a homeless nigger take a shit in the middle of the parking lot at a gas station in the downtown part of my city. They are animals. They are the people leftists want to create, like being a disgusting non member of society is a virtue.

wow

are..are designated shitting cities

>inb4 Denver becomes majority Indian

Dallas/Fort Worth is next and I'll make sure of it.

Start dumping shit in the street in rich neighborhoods.

shit just got real

Would lick her asshole.
Moar?

Taking a public shit in Denver is still punishable by up to 60 days in jail.

It just now falls under the limit needed to be a deportable crime.

>Class 2 offenses, which carry a maximum 60-day jail sentence and no fine.

• Sitting or lying in the public right-of-way
• Unauthorized camping on public or private property prohibited
• Urinating or defecating in public
• Panhandling
• Curfews and closures
• Storage and loading
• Prohibitions
• Solicitation on or near street or highway

fuk that make it a deportable crime

Shit's about to hit the sidewalk

NO FUCK NO.
WE WILL NOT BE A POO IN LOO
WE WILL NOT PROTECT WETBACKS
NOT NOW NOT EVER
FUCK YOU

Mile high shitty

from now on, "Denver omelet" refers to an outside shit taken by an illegal

D E S I G N A T E D

DECRIMINALIZE SHART IN MART ALL STATES.

I came here to post this.

Also this is an example of objective civilized regression for the sake of pandering to a superficial image of tolerance and diversity. DO NOT FORGET THAT.

DUDE SHIT LMAO

You better take that poo to the loo then, huh?

So what you are saying is that Denver is now literally a liberal shit-hole ?

fucking lol

They're not sharting in mart. They don't need to. They have their own designated shitting streets.

you've got to be shitting me.

>Find whoever passed this law
>Find whoever paid those that passed this law
>Host a shitting tour with everyone you can round up, the dirtier and more homeless looking the better
>Watch as it magically becomes a felony

Piss on immigrants while you wear a shirt saying "This Is Legal," upload vids

POO IN LOO

one can dream

Bump for my favourite shartlets

you can face fines if you dont pick up your dog shit, but hey, and illegal shitting in your yard - completely legal

Being in the country illegally is a deportable crime.

Denver, the last dinosaur
He's my friend and a whole lot more
Denver, the last dinosaur
He can now defecate on the floor

Suddenly a train full of pajeets arrive instead of Mexicans.

what a twist!

kek does anybody else spot the only white guy on train, looks like he has a maga cap on

bump the loo

I'm pretty sure this is because of the beaners. They shit in public all the time but for some reason no one here ever talks about it.

Colorado is such a shithole.

Literally now, I guess...

FINALLY

>“Many times it becomes a deportable offense if you’ve been convicted of even a minor ordinance violation that’s punishable by a year in jail,” said Mark (((((Silverstein)))), legal director for the American Civil Liberties Union of Colorado.

Maybe the shart epidemic is just getting out of control so they give up

i live in denver. i'll update pol with images of streetshitters that i see as i go about my day in the future

Denver is a fucking shit hole.
They have gangs of rapacious hobos roving the streets harassing people. Instead of putting a stop to it, they enable it. Denver is a prime example of how fast a city can go to shit by getting soft. SAD!

Quality post.

>deporting people because they commit a crime

Can't do the time, don't drop a shit in the streets.

Yeah it fucking sucks

16th street mall is loaded with bums and you can drive by tons of hobo camps. And fuck the mayor for making Denver a sanctuary city, there are way too many illegals here

And I always thought Pajeets came here legally

Citizens should protest this law by all gathering and shitting in one place. It would be glorious.

get ICE on speed dial

Fuck you got me

HEY BBY U UP FOR SOME DUDEWEED & POO IN SNOO??

every time

DESIGNATED

springs here
I hate this city and I hate this state. I moved here during high school and now I'm stuck in UCCS while degenerates tote their "COLORADO NATIVE" shit everywhere. Pls nuke

>COLORADO NATIVE
this shit is so annoying

Cities are over.

We get some state-native elitism here in Washington too. Reason being out of state transplants come here and bring their shitty attitudes with them from wherever they came from

I think it's funny, reminding the trash that fucked that state up they weren't born there.

I grew up in that neighborhood across Austin Bluffs Pky you see and went to that elementary school where it turns the corner.

But I had the fucking sense to go to Boulder.

This...solid verse user...8/10

I am from Washington. Californians ruined this state since the whole grunge/starbucks really took hold of it. still, I'd rather be back in shitty tri cities or ellensburg than here. this place is on Isis and NK nuke lists already

Everybody poops

i dont even live in colorado anymore i lived in the springs in on south circle drive like 20 years ago

when i visited recently i heard alot of people complaining about out of staters and bragging baout being native i think it is just gay

Not really worried about this
The illegals always commit crimes....
they can shit but they will be booted when they steal

god i hate californians

Jesus Christ. Houston might be ugly as fuck but even our democrat nigger mayor is trying to get rid of homeless people.

Colorado here, we will be super power by 2020

i understand it though. Texans will be doing the same thing by 2020

First the commiefornian invasion, now the kikes in office, rip in pieces my home state...

sanctuary loos

unirionically i now live in texas and its the same shit here but they complain about californians and snowbirds

it seems like no place is free from it

You could say that anyone claiming to be a Coloado native living in Colorado is one of the dumb ones that didn't leave when the California dickheads moved in and fucked the state up.

you must be joking

DESIGNATED

Telling people not to move to CO to keep it cheap and livable.

Less people moving to Denver makes more living space for illegals.

More like pooper power

Fuck yah. Great to see pan handling on the list. I agree with all of this. 60 days is a legit sentence for these minor offences. Its mostly homeless veteran scum that are the worst offenders. Illegal immigrants usually have jobs and are making their way up. Veteran bums on the other hand just lay around getting drunk and deficating. Good riddance to veteran fucks if they get arrested.

>But I had the fucking sense to go to Boulder.
Lol, you moved to a place where everyone is a bleeding heart liberal. I love the foothills but jesus christ the people are so fucking cancerous. Boulder is like the San Francisco of Colorado.

Denver sucks so hard right now. It was comfy even like 5 years ago.

San Francisco decriminalized bicycle theft to give homeless people a source of income, no bullshit.

This shit'll get worse before it gets better.

Fucking spics

It's my home and all these bay area faggots moved there and jacked the cost of living through the stratosphere, so I can't afford to move back.

I'm going to Texas, fuck all of this nonsense.

Hell yes! I'm going to take a dump right on the stairs of city hall.

REMINDER WE HAVE A MAYORAL AND GUBERNATORIAL IN 2019! YOU BETTER VOTE, YOU FAGGOTS.

2 tickets to Denver, CO please

Yep it's to make people want more policing, though Denver pigs have killed the blind, paraplegic, no one is off limits. They are asking for more scum so the people will vote for more pigs. Denver needs to be nuked to save the surrounding areas from becoming cancer.

Have a lot of Indians there do they?

Pajeet no!

DESIGNATED SHARTING STREETS