It's Time to Demand Donald Trump's Resignation

archive.is/3QCK9

>How many times in the 19-and-a-half weeks since January 20th have you needed to remind yourself to breathe, to remain calm, not to panic? Do you regularly tell yourself it can't possibly be as bad as you think? Are you worried you're overreacting?

>You aren't. It's as bad as you think, and possibly worse. We've elected a president who isn't just unqualified for the job but who actively hurts the United States every day. Your palms should be clammy with fear.

>I'm not just speaking to my fellow liberal snowflakes. I guarantee you the conservatives and Republicans who have been shaking their heads quietly as their president sticks his gnarled foot in his enormous mouth have started to feel the silent creep of fear crawl up the backs of their necks too.

>It has gotten that bad. He is that bad. He's a toddler, but with less empathy and self-control.

R E S I G N
E
S
I
G
N

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQXnrjxPMkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How many times in the 19-and-a-half weeks since January 20th have you needed to remind yourself to breathe, to remain calm, not to panic? Do you regularly tell yourself it can't possibly be as bad as you think? Are you worried you're overreacting?
These people are unable to function in modern society.

8 more years you faggots

No one cares KIKE

I hope he makes America a Monarchy again and Barron takes the crown from him once he has died at the ripe age of 153. A man can dream.

Humpty Drumpty did not build a wall
Humpty Drumpty had a great fall
All of the redditards and the klansmen
couldn't put Drumpty together again

Drumpity broke his promise on wars
The lion of Syria cut off his balls
Putin and Xinping laughed at his dick
Bill Mitchell settled on his asshole to lick

Drumpity's presidency turned to shite
America's now less than 50% white
Niggers and spics, the kikes at the top
Didn't we vote for the bullshit to stop?

Drumpf he tried washing his shame out with water
All while a jew was fucking his daughter
And making the choices on every adventure
And you thought I suffered from dementia?

Oh little trumplets, look at you now
You were all duped and we all know how
Your IQs so low, we should just pull the cord
When will you realize, Sup Forums isn't your board?

Burgerland's passing now into the grave
The world will not miss you, the gay things you gave
Pretty soon you will look like Brazil
And that little trumptards, is the true redpill

It's now getting late, so I bid you adieu
Hilldog's the name, with my guitar too
And as you are niggerfied, one thing you'll see
You're already wishing you voted for me

>It's time

Into the trash it fucking goes. Every god damn time someone tells me "it's time" for anything in an internet post it's always bullshit.

Oh look the music magazine the reported a complete sex fantasy about being gang raped by frat boys without making sure the place and people in the story actually exsisted

What a credible periodical, we should take their positions seriously

DUDE LOOK AT HIS TWEETS BRO

It doesn't even flow well

Ugh kill yourslef

We have 8 more years of Trump and I'm happy about that

>there has been no conclusive evidence that would lead to an impeachment
>please resign
hrmmm

FUCK ME, had to check if it was real. It is.

I was supposed to vote for pic related? Kys.
Absolutely and especially considering the alternative.

>An opinion piece written by a jew in a music magazine

Well, at least you archived it

This post sums up you Trumptards.

All you do is sit behind screens and criticize witty and inventive liberal memes. Just like how in real life rednecks sit on their pickup trucks criticizing city folk even though city people produce all the wealth of the country.

Right wingers are literally parasites.

>time to demand Donald Trump's resignation
oh, so what have these faggots been doing for the last 6 months, exactly?

We got out from behind the screens in November. How'd that work out for you, foreign shill?

Jesse's TrumpSingles.com dating profile set.
>Black guys only.

If your grand plan is asking your opponent to quit....you are powerless.

Hillary will never be president.

>Jesse Berney
>I'm a writer and Democratic activist who has worked in politics since 2001.
>I worked at the Democratic National Committee, Hillary Clinton's first presidential campaign (we lost)

we lost
>we lost
we lost
>we lost
we lost
>we lost

kek'd
imagine the butthurt

This.

The only ones perpetuating this fear mongering are these people. The average person is just fine. Fuck Hollywood people fuck journalists fuck anyone who has the way to biblically express their opinion and uses it to spread fake feqr. Fuck Soros he's behind this

i love his tweets, i wish we could reelect him already

Seriously we can't let Plumpf get the nuclear codes.

From the filename i would just like you to know, this is a republican event to show how stupid affirmative action is, just so you know fellow burger

>witty and inventive liberal memes
kek

Why the fuck do you post the Malteserkreuz?
No, it's not the Iron Cross if you think that.

>hey guise, I got a great idea
>let's demand the president to resign
>because trump will totes quit if a bunch of people that didn't vote for him tell him too

>who actively hurts the United States every day
you mean like king nigger stirring up racial shit? just a drop in the bucket.

Blumpf btfo!

Lol I thought they had already reached this point by early December 2016.

Also, women should not be allowed in journalism anymore

Even if all this is true about Trump, you can't ignore the fact that America was totally fucked before Trump even thought about the presidency.

I haven't regretted my vote yet. I'm only furious at the cucked gop so intimidated by the media they're dragging their feet on tax reform and healthcare. Just ignore them for fucks sake, theyre not arguing in good faith. They want you to have no accomplishments to talk about in 2018. God fucking damnit.

>Muh tweets

I don't know why anyone even pays attention to his tweets. At this point it's obvious he's just tweeting to fuck with people.

Almost half a year in and whiny liberals can't shut up about muh tweets. For fuck's sake they made a huge deal about what appeared to be a typo, who gives a shit

Rolling Stone has no credibility.

I fcking hate twitter and I hate it even more that so much of my life is updates avout trumps stupid ass tweets

Our jobs numbers are the best they've been since 2001.Trump 2020.

Well he gives the media huge amounts of ammunition with his tweets. They will use it to fuel their narrative. He should stick to the message.

So the leftists are begging now?

According to some, day one of being president-elect was the time for him to resign.
For me, I'll wait until he's finished his second term to see if there was such an occasion.

>Rolling Stone
>political commentary

>pure classism
Thanks for 2020.

We used to lobotomize these people, but the republicans elected a progressive democrat that shut down the mental asylums.

It's a shame you chimps decided to elect another one.

Desperation is a stinky cologne OP

I still can't put my finger on it, but there's always something "off" in these images and it is eating me inside that I can't figure out exactly what is wrong with them outside of my gut feelings telling me that

Please SOMEONE convince me that this kind of wording is NOT to manipulate weak minded people to think like the article want them to think

Go fuck yourself your ill informed and retarded

the point of the image, the point of the original event, was to make people go "holy fuck that's retarded and everything this is conveying is stupid"

the fact that it is real or not doesn't matter

Please mister, my sides!!! Oh sweet Jesus!!!

How can any man truly know the joys of these memes?

>They will use it to fuel their narrative. He should stick to the message.

CNN, and to a lesser extent the rest of the MSM have made it clear that if Trump doesn't give them any "ammunition" they'll just make shit up. Their' Narrative will continue if they have to continue it themselves. A big part of the "message" that he's trying to put out is that the (((journalists))) are useless, and that you can get information straight from him instead of giving (((them))) a chance to preemptively spin it.

No but look at how the media jumped on the "muh poor London mayor bandwagon".

Democrats are trying to de-legitimize Trumps presidency just like they have been since before he took office. This is no different.

That's the way propaganda feels after you're redpilled. You just can't quite put your finger on it, but you can tell something's just not right.

some fag(s) paid for them. so they're fake as fuck.

Right, and if it wasn't that, it'd be something else. Everything Trump does, with very few unimpeachable exceptions like him hugging the son of a dead Marine on Memorial Day, can and will be spun against him somehow. They're even willing to claim that things that they've previously reported as facts are false because Trump said them.

Check this video out. It describes the situation pretty well, and the creator is an oldfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQXnrjxPMkc

He should let these idiots talk about "two scoops" instead. He should ignore the media.

12D Chess, Dutchbro. He's got a plan.

No man, it's not the message itself, it's something that goes way deeper than that
It's not the composition, it's not the brushes (although there is an increased rate for blurry shit and resizing-moving-rotating a la rage comics) and it is definitely not the characters, nor is the lack of copy-pasting

It's something way deeper, that tells me almost immediately that the image was not made out of a sentiment, but out of a desire, and that I still cannot fucking put it into paper for good. I'm tempted to feed them through the AWS machine learning service I've set up for d/ic/k purposes, but I'm not alone in the project so I can't just swing it for a couple of hours to make it run and have nothing to show for it.
Yeah, that I already figured out, but it's not JUST that, there's something else that still eludes me. I've seen many people draw passable memes under retribution, hell I've made some commissions myself. It is a much deeper divide between these and the base level, it's more than a step removed, and it haunts me still

May you stand on a bridge when the vehicles of extremism plow you down.

>the time has come for Donald Trump to design, says dying libshit magazine for the 491st time

It's literally spectrum autism. Like the Sonic shit. It's the window into autism that bothers you

>All around are familiar faces
>Worn out places
>Worn out faces