Pay your respects here

Presidential candidate Robert Whitaker passed away Saturday June 3rd.
Bob was the man responsible for the "White Genocide Mantra"
He was a Reagan Administration appointee and international aviation negotiator.
While most people were playing with memes as if they were toys, he was using them to save his race.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitakeronline.org/blog/2017/06/06/robert-walker-whitaker-march-31st-1941-june-3rd-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k
whitakeronline.org/townhall.htm
whitakeronline.org/blog/wp-content/uploads//WhyJohnnyCantThink-SecureEbook.zip
whitakeronline.org/blog/2004/06/05/popsickle-anyone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can I get a quick speedy summary

Anti-racist is code-word for anti-White.

F

dat nigga look like if george soros and ted cruz had a baby

SJWs say I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews if I advocate for my own race.

A lot of people scratch their heads and don't quite know what to make of The Mantra, but the fact is everyone is talking about White Genocide thanks to this man.

#whitegenocide

Whitaker created a movement.

So true. Bob always pointed this out.

Here's Bob's famous copypasta

I've always liked this one.

proof? saw this on twitter with no source

That was a great billboard.
Here's another one of his- pic related

It's on his blog
whitakeronline.org/blog/2017/06/06/robert-walker-whitaker-march-31st-1941-june-3rd-2017/

restecpah

Spotted in N Europe AntiRacist is a Code Word for AntiWhite

freeamerica rally

they say they are anti-racist, I say they are anti-white,,,,

Eh, fuck em

All Reagan brought anyone was the crack epidemic and unaffordable housing. All his boys sucked ass.

Did you know he was signed up with Alcor, the cryogenics people?
He just might live forever.
What legally happens if a presidential candidate is in cryogenic suspension?

The truth hurts, anti-Whites!

Whitaker wasn't Reagan.
He would be the first to call Reagan a cuck.

R.I.P mate

Maybe old Bob can be resurrected to run in a future election for reparations against non-White invaders..

The fact that you follow an insecure and racist scumbag with a micropenis tells us a lot about you.

Go neck yourself. Good riddance, I hope he is burning in Hell with every dead white nationalist, begging desperately for the boiling to stop!

I like this one too.

F

>The fact that you follow an insecure and racist scumbag

He wasn't just proud of being white; he hated non-whites and wanted to kill them.

I would have paid millions to see him scream hysterically and in pain the minute he was thrown into the lake of fire. I want to see every white supremacist go through the pain of first entering Hell for eternity, with every minute getting worst and hotter.

Bob always encouraged us to take a kick at the sacred cows.:)

>Eh, fuck em

>All Reagan brought anyone was the crack epidemic and unaffordable housing. All his boys sucked ass.

lol, yeah Reagan did that

>He wasn't just proud of being white; he hated non-whites and wanted to kill them.

Evidence please.

>I would have paid millions to see him scream hysterically and in pain the minute he was thrown into the lake of fire. I want to see every white supremacist go through the pain of first entering Hell for eternity, with every minute getting worst and hotter.

yeah dude, his racial based ideology is totally fucking wrong but your your hateful violent race-based desires are totally justified.

F

>Bob always encouraged us to take a kick at the sacred cows.:)

>The fact that you follow an insecure and racist scumbag with a micropenis .....

the creeps are always fixated on the penis

Here's an old video from 2012 where he did the voice of the indian chief:

How Whites Took Over America
youtube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k

Anti-Whites are creating #WhiteGenocide by UN definition.

And YOU accuse us of hate?

>
>Anti-Whites are creating #WhiteGenocide by UN definition.
>And YOU accuse us of hate?

F

>Anti-Whites are creating #WhiteGenocide by UN definition.
>And YOU accuse us of hate?

Lemkin invented the term "genocide" yet anti-Whites keep saying that he didn't know what it means.

It's hard to see #WhiteGenocide when you are anti-White.

Bob is anti-ideology. He just pointed out that "Diversity" means less white people. You're a disgrace to America and all the principles it was founded on.

Anti-White SJWs keep saying #WhiteGenocide isn't real, but refuse to believe the words of the past.

It's hard to see #WhiteGenocide when you are anti-White.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

RIP Bob
He has some great audios here whitakeronline.org/townhall.htm

RIP

WN 1.0 is officially dead. We can take the ideas that these great men have formulated, and spread them on the Internet like only millennials can. WN 1.0 memes fucking suck but they're truth none the less

k

And his book is still available for free
password Phu=9Ad5
whitakeronline.org/blog/wp-content/uploads//WhyJohnnyCantThink-SecureEbook.zip

Diversity White genocide banner in Manchester NJ Jan 2017

>Diversity White genocide banner in Manchester NJ Jan 2017

Sorry Angela. Bob's work will live on.

Even some anti-Whites admit it.

The goal is getting rid of White people.

Anti-racist is code-word for anti-White.

>Here's an old video from 2012 where he did the voice of the indian chief:

My favorite screenshot from one of those Indian videos (there were 2 versions) is below.

Those who monitor "hate groups" always turned a blind eye to non-White racial groups.

White racial groups were always "hate groups".

Anti-racist=anti-White.

#WhiteGenocide

>back
>implying they went there before
while it sure did not happen, i really wish it did.

Whitaker was active during the cold war.
Did he work with Samizdat?

F

proof of his death? I'm being asked in a fb group I shared this too

Lol another one bites the dust

Reminder to newcomers that this is the post of a low-tier jew.
Low-tier jews can be easily identified as they will invariably project and insert their inadequacies (often sexual due to rampant mutilitation in their midst) as a form of attack against an argument.
Name the jew.
Blame the jew.
Flame the jew.

>Whitaker was active during the cold war.
>Did he work with Samizdat?

Not directly, as far as I know.

I believe they cultivated messages in America that played on the inconsistencies of the communist message to mobilize and were picked up and played upon by the samizdat.

Bob's stories about communism were great--they pointed out that under communism that they had to shoot escapees. Why was it so wonderful under communism?

He's right up there with Rockwell and Pierce, F

We have come a long way over the last decade, thanks to Bob, but we did not get into this mess overnight, and will not get out of it overnight either.

(((You)))

>We have come a long way over the last decade, thanks to Bob, but we did not get into this mess overnight, and will not get out of it overnight either.

>We have come a long way over the last decade, thanks to Bob, but we did not get into this mess overnight, and will not get out of it overnight either.

Older people, Oprah? Who would that be?

He's in cryogenic suspension with Alcor right now.
Bob will be back long after you're dust dude.
whitakeronline.org/blog/2004/06/05/popsickle-anyone/

The worst kind of racist is the one who hates his own race.

How much brainwashing would it take to have a Chinaman hate his own people like this?

These posters have been found in Canada and elsewhere, to the horror of anti-White SJWs.

And they call this hate.

>These posters have been found in Canada and elsewhere, to the horror of anti-White SJWs.
>And they call this hate.

Anti-White SJWs filled their diapers when these were found as well.

It's called "hate" when Whites complain about anti-White propaganda.

#WhiteGenocide

F

Is there anyone in politics that would cause you to cry if they died? I think I might cry Kevin MacDonald or Greg Johnson die

They would be fucking ugly too, good choice.

#Whitegenocide

Goodnight sweet prince

But there are still White anti-White SJWs out there, trying to ingratiate themselves to other anti-Whites...

I'm not that desperate for friends,

There is no shortage of anti-Whites cheering on #WhiteGenocide in Europe.

Anti-racist=anti-White

Where did you find this one? I've never seen it before.

It's on his site right now.

Underrated

I bet you've never seen this one

Have a rare

I would watch a turner diaries anime.

To those who question dear Bob's passing, it is official.

-

---

------