Where the fuck are the Seth Rich friends?

Where the fuck are the Seth Rich friends?

You fucking faggots are slacking.

>(((terrorism))) attacks
> false flag leak
>comey nonsense
>more (((terror)))

THEY ARE CLEARLY SHITTING THEMSELVES

WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS NAME Sup Forums?!?!?!?!?!!?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/16/seth-rich-wikileaks-emails-fbi/
heatst.com/politics/mysterious-deaths-of-dncs-seth-rich-and-other-east-coast-politicos-fuel-conspiracy-theories/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html
mega.nz/#F!RbJmEYaC!d3TpXTyi9-PQYxNH5W2ejQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uVjEcIANv1o
mpdc.dc.gov/book/metropolitan-police-department-telephone-directory/p
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, get an occasional lurker up to speed here, please.
This guy was murdered and nobody cares?
How is that possible?

BUMP FOR SETH RICH

Supposedly false robbery, nothing stolen, 2 other DNC staffers, with tear drop eyes found dead six hours away same day. FBI gun stolen same day. Video cameras fucked, nothing released. Clearly assassinated.

They trying to shut it down.

True. We need more Seth threads. Speaking of friends, why don't Seth's friends give a shit about this? Why is it up to us to get this together. This is fucking bullshit and it's not how it ought to be, And in the mean time the democrats give negative fucks as to what actually happened to the prodigal son of what should have been their movement. THEY should be hassling US to figure this out. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? This is fucking gross at this point. More Seth threads, you fucks, more Seth threads.

Why isnt it spread around twitter? I get that muh MSM wont talk about it, but there was stuff before that the MSM couldnt ignore wasnt there?
What about Breitbart?
Just tweet it @trump or Barron or whoever the fuck

old meme

Seth's friends aren't speaking up cos they aren't loony conspiracy theorists like you

OP has a point. DNC killed Seth Rich.

show me one piece of proof

((((((((((((((twitter))))))))))))))))

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/16/seth-rich-wikileaks-emails-fbi/

that link is to an article about a fox news host saying he got murdered.
That isn't proof
All it is it proof the MSM picked it up and then dropped it cos no one was interested apart from Sup Forums

I cant put into words what i feel about this without sounding like some naive child, but one of your many 3-letter-agencies' jobs HAS to be to uncover this shit right? Is it all controlled by the jews wtf?

The politicians in germany are luckily just incompetent and idiots, yours seem like intelligent evil.

Or because they don't want to die.

bump

>leaf
>wants proofs
go home leaf, you're drunk. Also if you're serious and not >1 post by this ID, then look into SEIU

It is possible because of the power of propaganda. Not two fucks given.

Fag reporting.
His name was Seth Rich.

I feel bad for you, Hannity

jesus christ found the tin foil hat people
I just asked for some proof, didn't know that you'd get so offended by me asking you to prove you're strongly held belief

Still no new information?
Another thread with nothing
Ok great, bye.

Obviously some of this is also important but allowing 20 similar threads to bury everything else is fucked

I wonder if Sup Forums is ever going to find out that The_Donald was assassinated and is being cleverly impersonated. I mean, the impersonator is doing a really good job, I have to hand it to him.

Seth wasn't the only one who died.

heatst.com/politics/mysterious-deaths-of-dncs-seth-rich-and-other-east-coast-politicos-fuel-conspiracy-theories/

no new information because there's literally nothing behind these claims. I haven't seen 1 shred of proof
I want to believe, but I'm not going to abandon all reason to get on board

thx Satan, now that we know who you really are. what's wrong with trying to help solve an unresolved murder case? typical leaf with disregard for any morals.

you said this was an old meme. so why don't you just fuck off. If you cared about the truth, you would know about all the meta data available. There is no sliver bullet, but there's mounting evidence supporting the leaker theory over the botch robbery theory. SO kindly FUCK OFF.

Joe Montano and Shawn Lucas who were they?

>slide thread
sage

still waiting for that 1 piece of proof.

You're having the same reaction creationists have when confronted with facts. Don't make it personal, just show me 1 bit of proof

they go the wool over your eyes

he was a fucking democrat. if he leaked something, how the f would they know it was him? they perhaps made an example of him tho
his name was seth rich

cool, show me this meta data proof.

Or maybe, MAYBE, there isn't anything behind these claims and it is an old meme

You guys are doing great work,don't let it die

yeah fantastic work, shitposting on Sup Forums and not providing any proof

what proof do you have that it WASN'T the DNC that had him killed? still waiting

We have shiteater janitors that prune Seth Rich threads on sight.

Sell that fucking website already to somebody who will actually run the place and get rid of all the intel agencies stooges that are spreading cancer.

Liz Lyons is key

bump

HER DHS EMAIL LED ME TO AN ALIAS

>no proof therefore it's shit
You sure have a killer angle here buddy

can't prove a negative dummy, that's why the courts insist you're innocent till proven guilty, you absolute retard

Sooooooo..... that proof coming anytime soon, or you just gonna say 'muh metadata'?

There's no hard proof of course, if there was the case would be over. What there is is a lot of really suspicious circumstantial evidence, if you can't see this you're dumb. It's less like something like pizzagate and closer to being something like the OJ Simpson case. Everyone knows what happened but nothing can be done because there's no hard proof.

I believe she actually still works for DHS the JTTF unit with Washington DC metro PD

Are y'all new? During the elections there were pictures of 5-6 of the dnc whistleblowers that have been found dead.

> he was killed as "payback" and to "send a message

> he was killed by the people he leaked to so they would never have to look over their shoulder when they cherry picked the contents

pick one.

this is pizzagate all over again the same shill using the same shitty tactic
>ask for proof
>refuse to look at the proof
>proceed to insult
until it all fade away

His fucking name is Seth fucking Rich and he was Arkancided.

yeah it's called logical reasoning

why should I believe some chink saying that shady intel agencies are pruning seth rich threads?

You actually think they spend time on Sup Forums doing that? Get over yourselves!

Have you read any of the other threads?Have you been following george webb? Do i have to walk you through thing. What do yo know?
Why should we waste our time on you. You dont seem know anything? There has been countless thread and tons of data collected. All you have to do to look. What aren't you getting? What would you like to know?

wut up, Jr.

Even Fox News bailed on Seth kek, and Fox News are the ones that provided the "evidence" to the private investigator which then came out to Fox News.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html

Liz Lyons georgetown grad 96-99 39 years old

Bump

R I C H
I
C
H

Bump $$$$$$

This is going to be the snag that pulled the curtain down.

He is the nail sticking up in the stage that they hammered down.

Well he didn't go down and will not be forgotten or over looked.

Sup

Gronald Bumpf

literally waiting for any proof. Or even any of this 'smoke' y'all are on about. Just cos someone said the word 'metadata' doesn't mean I'm gonna get on board with some vast conspiracy. Like 1 link to a website that actually has legit stuff rather than a breitbart link about someone at fox news saying seth rich might have been killed

Aren't these threads about spreading the message to non believers? Doing a great job bud

Or are they just massive circle jerk threads about a thing that didn't happen

Seth was either NSA or was working with them to spy and gather intelligence on DNC Pedo/Opiod ring supplied by CIA contractors.

Was murdered by MedStar Doctors probably at D.C. General after shooting attempt failed.

mega.nz/#F!RbJmEYaC!d3TpXTyi9-PQYxNH5W2ejQ

literally what? ok, then, tell me how you would begin to solve a murder case?

you are a desperate moron underestimating everybody you're talking to like all the morons you're shilling for, that's why you morons lost so hard last year and are gonna keep getting mad at losing to nobodies

it only gets worse for people like you from here

lol why would they get doctors to kill him.
Why didn't the police shoot him like they do everyone else
This conspiracy has so many holes in it

>le ebin Seth Rich may-may xD

no you cataclysmic moron, these threads are about sharing intel and keeping Seth up in the mass of threads, we have other ways to spread the word to normies and your little crusade is quite questionable

>what proof do you have that it WASN'T the DNC that had him killed? still waiting
What proof do you have that you did not kill him? Still waiting.

>Being this dumb.

I'm a republican. I'd love it if all this was true

But I haven't seen any proof whatsoever. All I've seen is fake screencaps of things on Sup Forums.

Oh I don't know, by finding proof that the person/entity accused did the crime, like how the whole world solves a murder case. Sorry I have to school you on the judicial system

Fucking Georgetown...

MUH SETH

sage

if you're a shill like you want to be known as, then why are you staying in the thread.
hello alphabet

m8 I'm not accusing anyone of murdering people. The burden of proof isn't on me it's on you. It's like me saying prove that Donald Trump ISN'T a russian shill. You can't prove a negative dummy
Oh yeah all the intel in this thread is great. really getting me on board with the narrative. Oh no wait there's zero intel or proof of anything in this thread or the rest of them

no these threads are about collecting data. You have to weed though all the shit( nigger faggots like you). You dont care about the truth. If you did you would have lurked more before you opened you stupid fucking mouth. Only an idiot would believe the main stream media narrative. So if you have a question ask it. Asking questions is hard for cock sucking shills I know.

Pretty easy subpoena Liz Lyons she knows where the laptop and bodycam footage is at.

cos I want to believe this, as it's in line with my politicial beliefs. But non of you guys have shown anything convincing yet. all I'm hearing is 'ur a shill' and 'prove it wasn't the dnc' -> both retarded comebacks

no, you colossal idiot, you work off of clues. what the fuck do you even mean you use "proofs". literally pigeonholing your flag even farther

Bump for Seth

o rly? well if it's true, just gtfo and wait for results if you can't dig, your little blackpilling is counter-productive. But ofc we both know you aren't otherwise you'd just wait for something concrete enough for you to emerge or simply drop it. Only shills take 20 posts to say "haha g-guys I'm on your side but seriously this is all bullshit"

I'm not believing any narrative. All i've been doing in the thread is asking the simple question, which no one has answered:

Can I see some proof the DNC killed seth rich?

Seems like ANSWERING questions is hard for kike loving rats like you

Your mom is a shill.

learn 2 shill bro

BUT MUH PROOF

Think you replied to the wrong person.

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH!

lol alright cool got it
tin hat conspiracy theorists
If you can't prove anything, and you're literally mocking the concept of proof then you know you're in loony land.
While you're at it look into sandy hook, flight 370, the moon landing and who killed jfk. Right up your guys street

youtube.com/watch?v=uVjEcIANv1o

The killers where already investigated its not our problem you don't keep up to date with these things.

Two weapons where taken from FBI agents cars and used in the assassination.

The Killers where employed by the clinton foundation.

Liz Lyons contact info here mpdc.dc.gov/book/metropolitan-police-department-telephone-directory/p

Who the fuck said that? We are gathering data.

BUMP

>keep up the good work anons

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

ok Great Knight of Justice
you so showed us
can you gtfo already or do you need to show us more

i gave up on you faggots after you still believe Kim Dotcom will deliver.

don't just give all your information to one lady with a big nose disseminate your information accross the entire public sphere.

Paint Seth Rich in subways and public bathrooms.

for seth

On fine dining establishment windows.

SETH RICH MUST BE WRITTEN EVERYWHERE.

A few weeks ago in the first SRG threads there was an user who claimed to be a cleaner who was gathering info. He said that if people had not confessed by 4th of July things would be getting real interesting. May have been a larp but if so it was a good one.

ok, why won't the DC police release the bodycam footage? it was proven that the officers that responded had the cams on and recorded the scene.
btw, I'm on my celly piece and don't have access to muh files, somebody please post the police report showing the cops had body cams.

Come on Leaf. This post is so fucking stupid I can't even

why is a chinky even looking into this? Seems a bit suspicious that a Chinese entity is involved in this investigation.
Can you prove to me that you aren't working on behalf of the Chinese government to undermine the USA?

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0