HAPPENING

"Don't leave me alone with Trump"

nytimes.com/2017/06/06/us/politics/comey-sessions-trump.html

>BREAKING NEWS

>James Comey told Jeff Sessions he didn't want to be alone with President Trump after being unnerved by his request to end an F.B.I. inquiry
Tuesday, June 6, 2017 7:50 PM EDT

>The day after President Trump asked James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, to end an investigation into his former national security adviser, Mr. Comey confronted Attorney General Jeff Sessions and said he did not want to be left alone again with the president, according to current and former law enforcement officials.

>Mr. Comey believed Mr. Sessions should protect the F.B.I. from White House influence, the officials said, and pulled him aside after a meeting in February to tell him that private interactions between the F.B.I. director and the president were inappropriate. But Mr. Sessions could not guarantee that the president would not try to talk to Mr. Comey alone again, the officials said.

Amazing.

Trump is a literal retarded person.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes
archive.is/T41sW
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/top-intelligence-official-told-associates-trump-asked-him-if-he-could-intervene-with-comey-to-get-fbi-to-back-off-flynn/2017/06/06/cc879f14-4ace-11e7-9669-250d0b15f83b_story.html
washingtonpost
archive.is/ghDLR
archive.is
abcnews.go.com/Politics/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-suggested-resign-amid-rising/story?id=47875090
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klayman_v._Obama
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolph_Ochs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's archive that
>nytimes com/2017/06/06/us/politics/comey-sessions-trump.html
archive.is/T41sW

What a pussy

so, because comey is a fraidy cat, i am supposed to blame trump?

ahh poor lil sweetie Comey scared of the big bad Trump?
top kek

just got this from WaPo one second ago

Top intelligence official told associates Trump asked him if he could intervene with Comey on FBI Russia probe

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/top-intelligence-official-told-associates-trump-asked-him-if-he-could-intervene-with-comey-to-get-fbi-to-back-off-flynn/2017/06/06/cc879f14-4ace-11e7-9669-250d0b15f83b_story.html

>The nation’s top intelligence official told associates in March that President Trump asked him if he could intervene with then-FBI Director James B. Comey to get the bureau to back off its focus on former national security adviser Michael Flynn in its Russia probe, according to officials.

>On March 22, less than a week after being confirmed by the Senate, Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats attended a briefing at the White House together with officials from several government agencies. As the briefing was wrapping up, Trump asked everyone to leave the room except for Coats and CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

>The president then started complaining about the FBI investigation and Comey’s handling of it, said officials familiar with the account Coats gave to associates. Two days earlier, Comey had confirmed in a congressional hearing that the bureau was probing whether Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia during the 2016 race.

Shekel status: denied

>washingtonpost com/world/national-security/top-intelligence-official-told-associates-trump-asked-him-if-he-could-intervene-with-comey-to-get-fbi-to-back-off-flynn/2017/06/06/cc879f14-4ace-11e7-9669-250d0b15f83b_story.html
archive.is/ghDLR

>according to current and former law enforcement officials

So no one actually heard him say it.
Same bullshit, different day.

Thank you archive bot

Man I love you
>no homo

>Bot

You're a hero

the bot strikes again

>But Mr. Sessions could not guarantee that the president would not try to talk to Mr. Comey alone again, the officials said.
Sessions is complicit in manipulating an FBI investigation. Pence will be impeached as well when the Flynn hearing are finished, so I guess it's "President Ryan" by October.

He's not a bot just a genius with scripts and a heart of gold denying the jews their gold

>archive.is
>Let's archive that
Why are we "archiving" stuff" to an Israeli server that's tracking our IPs and content?

>make the claims
>bitch out

I dont see any problem other than a stupid journalists thinking he has anything further to add to a story he can't produce.

>tracking our IPs and content
I saw someone call this out a couple days ago

probably the same sources that told Trump Obama personally wiretapped his apartment

2bh I see this as something like this

>Does stupid things
>Gets BTFO by WH
>Says some pissy things off record
>Surprised when his actions have consequences
>Suddenly wants to downplay what he said previously when he's got to testify

It will be literally nothing, but you know, at least Comey will get his interview bux in the next 12 months

>according to current and former law enforcement officials.

Kek
Obstruction of Justice

>Obstruction of Justice

classic case I'm afraid

The AG is a cabinet member... the FBI is under the AG the AG serves the President.. Comey was a subordinate ..not an independent trooper

The President was Comey's supervisor. The FBI is part of the Administration. Comey didn't want to be supervised by his supervisor? Tough shit, asshole.

His supervisor asked him (strongly, probably with a hint of a threat) to break the law to protect Flynn, so he was right to not feel comfortable being alone with him.

You're a liar, of course.

... Why do you think Comey is testifying Thursday lol you stupid mongoloid

The whole GOP excuse has been
>if he was really concerned he should have told someone
Turns out he told the AG but sessions is shady as fuck

Outside Tay, you're the best bot ever made.

You don't know what he's going to say. Prediction : he will say pretty much nothing.

Stop letting the liberal media use your brains for a toilet.

He is going to say "Trump was a great and fair boss and definitely did not fire me for refusing to let the Russian investigations be swept under the rug"

lol you rubes crack me up

holy FUCK
abcnews.go.com/Politics/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-suggested-resign-amid-rising/story?id=47875090

ITS ALL OVER FOLKS

LOVETRUMPSHATE

You don't know what he's going to say, idiot. You're living in a fantasy world.

I could not care what the MSM is saying. If legal action is actually taken against Trump over anything Comey says, wake me up. Until then it is unsourced allegations with no merit.

>HELP! THE DIRECTOR'S FALLEN DOWN THE STAIRS!

The dementia-stricken president, his cabinet, and his whole family being unethical huksters and backdealing globalists putting the US in a dangerous and compromising situation is absolutely not my idea of a fantasy world. Maybe it is yours though since you seem like the cuck type.

wtf are you talkin about wtf is tracking our ips and content ? the site ask to know which browser you use ? fuck off paranoid faggot and .is doesn mean Isreal. I hope you trolling.

>OFFICIALS SAY!

>somebody is doing the raping

Really makes a strong case for saying 'Trump is unfit for office'.

Stop letting the liberal media shit and piss in your brains.

All media is the liberal media according to Sup Forums, but when i ask for a source of media they trust, they literally can't name one unbiased source they read.

Now, obviously all media is somewhat biased being ad-based content, beholden to corporate masters and political teams.

BUT- you do not reserve the right to call facts lies and to call lies facts.

Hate the NY Times and WaPo et al all you want, but they take efforts to vet every story and chase every fact in the majority of stories they publish. Just because you don't like their slant doesn't mean the information isn't true.

so eat a dick you brainwashed retard.

Lots of activity, I can't keep up.

>you do not reserve the right to call facts lies and to call lies facts.
You are doing that. I am not.

>Hate the NY Times and WaPo et al all you want, but they take efforts to vet every story and chase every fact in the majority of stories they publish.
No, they do not. They are liars, lying for the Democratic Party, exactly like you are doing.

that's the same Klayman that sued Obama for bulk data collection

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klayman_v._Obama

you are autistic irl

"The NY Times are liars"

About what? Everything? Everything they print is a lie? They have a team conspiring to make up fake news to hurt the Republicans and president?
Since when? Since always? Did they used to perform journalism and they stopped to fake it and lie? I am unsarcastically interested in your feelings on this.

also,
I don't have blind allegiance to a party, like you.

I am also not a democrat.

Even the FBI has been infiltrated by NWO satanists

Truly, we live in the end of times

Yes.

sometimes they said breitbart, fox news, infowars. but the irony of that is those sources were laughingstocks to Sup Forums 10 years ago. Would you say Sup Forums was liberal media then? No they were the anti establishment and anti power, just like always. the left/right leaning was just slightly adjusted. since I've been here since 2006 I cannot for the life of me take Fox or Breitbart seriously, knowing what I've learned about them a decade ago (largely from Sup Forums) and what they continue to say.

as for what you said, yeah Sup Forums turned CNN and trash like buzzfeed posting retarded shit all the time and blanketed every other media outlet that doesn't lean as right enough for them as equivalent to buzzfeed. papers with decades of great reporting suddenly are fake news en mass, and what was mocked here relentlessly years ago is now the best source of news. look, we even have a tucker carlson live threads general. we've reached levels of irony that i'm actually astounded

Youre not kidding.

>going full retard

>ends up on Sup Forums

makes sense, carry on, retarded person with wifi

Surely you're referring to the Nyt link

>GYS

How many threads are you going to make on this? I see you will start calling everyone russian shills soon before calling other US posters unpatriotic. Sad and autistic. Please come back post comey testify session with your damage control.

>but they take efforts to vet -every- story and chase -every- fact in the -majority- of stories they publish
heavy words, too heavy
and you say nothing of what they don't publish

so no prior president has ever spoke to the FBI director? No mayor can talk tot he police chief? No governor can talk to the state patrol? The FBI director is not the boss of the president...comey's lost his mind

>they take efforts to vet every story and chase every fact in the majority of stories they publish
lol prove it

>Since always?
Since 1896.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolph_Ochs

You just can't stop lying.

I've been on here since 2005 as well - and you are right. It is called the Digg effect.

When you grow, retards, shills and corporate puppets ruin the fun. It is happening to reddit right now and very sad, because the discussions here and there ten years ago used to be great; in-depth and illuminating.
Now it is sad filth on both sites, half of them paid to accuse the other half of being paid.

Disgusting. I come to Sup Forums now to identify shills for fun, but it doesn't help anything, just makes me sad.

this is my only thread. if you have proof of me doing otherwise please share it.

Go back to the trump general you moron

Sup Forums is a special kind of retarded that is afraid of Zuckerburg tracking them but happily lets an anonymous bot have all their information.

Always report bots.

The president told him to stop investigating flynn.

Did you miss that? it is the entire point of Comey's firing, the special prosecutor Mueller, this thread, and the testimony on Thursday.

Holy shit whoever is paying you to be dense is getting every penny worth.

No, the GOP "excuse" is that all of this is speculation based on supposedly existing "sources," all of which are basically claiming Comey committed a felony by not reporting it. And no, asking Sessions not to let Trump talk to him is not reporting it.

FOX is liberal, doofus. You're operating in a paradigm where the major "right wing" parties in the developed world often call themselves Republicans or even Democrats and believe in universal suffrage.

Not a trump voter/supporter just a neutral laughing at the bullshit you fags are attempting to pull. The evidence is in your posts, same posting style, same bullshit "arguments" trust me you will devolve into calling everyone russian shills soon and telling "unpatriotic" americans to kill themselves. It's very sad. Also, nice reddit spacing in every thread and post cunt.

It's a troll.

How do you not know .is is Iceland?

Functionaries should fear their elected officials.

Friendly reminder this autismo creates multiple threads on the same stories and posts the same nonsensical bs prior to calling everyone russian shills collecting rubles. He then alleges every US poster is unpatriotic and should die. Go make another dossier thread autismo.

>the discussions here and there ten years ago used to be great; in-depth and illuminating.

>Trump is a literal retarded person.
>lol you stupid mongoloid
>lol you rubes crack me up
>you seem like the cuck type.
>so eat a dick you brainwashed retard.
>carry on, retarded person
>you moron
>Holy shit whoever is paying you to be dense is getting every penny worth.

>can't refute anything in the thread
>call OP reddit, that'll get him
>call OP a multi-poster, because only one person on this site of millions of visitors can post about the most important political topic of the day

holy shit. so dumb.

stop manually jumping into these threads to slide with semantic arguments about how scripts aren't bots, you fucking faggot.

all valid points, thank you for combing through and collecting them

>man with pardon powers
>tells his subordinate he "hopes" he can find a way to "let this go" in completely non commital phrasing
>somehow that is breaking the law
>later, the same man testifies before congress that nobody tried to influence any investigations
>msm says "some law enforcement officials" know about some obscure conversation that both alleged participants will later deny

This is more likely to end with the msm having less credibility, and Trump wrecking shop yet again.

>the most important political topic of the day
>some gangly pussy commie pissed his boss off and got fired
>meanwhile in white genocide...

He told sessions that Trump was having inappropriate conversations with him and didn't want to be alone with trump so there wouldn't be additional inappropriate conversations. He reported inappropriate conversations to the AG and was told , "I can't guarantee that he won't have those conversations with you"

>stop fucking up my narrative
Eat nigger shit, shill

You'd be insane not too see the bias that they have. Did they dig this deep into fast and furious or bengazi? Or did they blow it off as a conspiracy? The tables are turned and now everything they print is sensationalized.

The fact you take them word for word without a tiny bit of skepticism, much less post it here with a straight face, shows how new you are to politics.

If Obama asked Gowdy, who had no power over the investigation, to stop investigating Benghazi (which didn't personally implicate Obama at all, unlike Russia), you wold have blown your top and so would all of Fox and Breitbart and Drudge

That's not satisfactory under the law. It's not "report this to someone else somewhere." there are specific standards for reporting, none of which does this rumor satisfy. Even if it is 100% true, he is still guilty of a felony.

No, we wouldn't have, we aren't retarded autists.

stop thanking him every single time you fucking redditors. just let it be. why does someone have to thank him in every single thread. "EDIT: Thanks for the gold!" mentality. eat shit. you're just encouraging him to come in yet again and start his eternal sliding comment chain about how he's using a script and not a bot, like anyone gives a fuck about the alleged difference between these two words.
fucking commit suicide

I am very skeptical.

The fact that the entirety of posters of Sup Forums brush off all facts they don't like as fake news is very troubling.

>we aren't retarded autists.

topkek friend

snitch

i think its icelandic

Can I just keep pretending you're a bot?

It makes me feel comfy.

nytimes is making our entire government out to be a bunch of a high school adolescent fuck wits

Sessions showed he was compromised by letting these conversations about ongoing investigations happen

>like anyone gives a fuck about the alleged difference between these two words.
One is allowed and the other is not.

Hitting a hotkey to archive an url does not a bot make.

The only hope is to ask kill ourselves in christ.

>trump executes comey live on tv
what would you do Sup Forums

youre an idiot
nothing will come of this
its washington dc rumor mongering

Time and time and time and time and time and time and time again MSM gets it wrong on Trump/deliberately frames every breath the cunt takes in a negative light. Do you have an opinion on Trump or do you have the MSM opinion of Trump?

No. You are literally just throwing out nonsense and hoping something sticks. Trump had every right as the senior authority over both Sessions and Comey to do as he saw fit within the law. Sessions COULDN'T have stopped Trump, even if there was a legitimate reason to.

>tee hee, I love Mr. Bot Man Who Insists He's Script Man! He always pops up and I know who he is and recognize him every time! It makes me feel comfy, and I am driven by my feelie weelies! Mr. Bot Man Who Insists He's Script Man is so famous on this BASED website, tee hee! He reminds me of /u/Shitty_Watercolour and /u/Unidan and /u/GallowBoob and all my favorite reddit e-celebs!
>also, cat pics, amirite! tee hee! I Can Haz Sock? xD
behead yourself immediately

Turn the science channel back on.
I'm not into gore.

>didn't want to be left alone
Is he 5?