>"What's the matter Sup Forums, scared?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd4w42wtkfc
imgur.com/a/nhohE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z
pastebin.com/wmrsUCbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Disgusted and a little bit constipated

I find it funny that leftists always try to look tough by what essentially looks like cosplay. I guess it's because that's their idea of an ideal society, some sort of fantasy land

I never thought I'd get to enact my policies without legal repercussions, thanks Australian Satan

art schools are a cancer on society

It makes me wonder if this is what people they are scared of look like? Is the bar for their fear really that low? I would laugh at them and they wouldn't make a move except to back up and look away.

limp bizkit

Good heavens, look at the time.
>RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD

It's not even an arts school, unless you meant liberal arts.

>all hail based chalkman, hero of evergreen

This is what your shitty beloved anime hath wrought, fags

See also: Grimes' videos

Embarrassing

I'm pretty sure the whale on the right is the only one who was born as a woman. This is what young white men are learning in college. Cut your dick off and grow a pair of tits, so we won't mistake you for "the enemy"

disincentives to breed
safe from semen
scarred by the sight of it

>no black women
fucking racists

how offended would they be if you just started pointing and going "no, no, no, hell no, no, maybe, yes, no"?

I'd fuck the shit out of the one in the center. Then I'd take her bat and put the tip of the handle into my ass, then make her lick the shit off it as I watch.

The little ginger boy? In fact, is that Brendan Jordan? Nice tits, Brendan. Glad the transition went... sort of well.

they need to form militias 'cause fucking alt-right cishet white males are calling in and threatening them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd4w42wtkfc

That's a dude?

>school with a 98% acceptance rate

They will hold the shittiest of jobs, they will never run for office, they will never effect my life in anyway, they will never effect anyone else's life in anyway besides assaulting them. They will be forgotten. Fuck em

clink clink clink

Where's the funny names on them?

Unspecial Sup Forumstards are just mad they will never be this authentic

nazis watch out

No because we are /k/ommandos too faggot

Looks like some scary guys

I've been going with "Unicorn-chan" for front-left: imgur.com/a/nhohE

As usual, full playlist here: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z
and form letter to journos is here: pastebin.com/wmrsUCbA

Everything's outdated as fuck since I had to do so much normie shit starting after the first shooting threat came in on Thursday.

Disgusting nipples protruding

checked

What kind of anime they are cosplaying?