Has anyone had a worse run in office then Trump? Literally everything is collapsing

Has anyone had a worse run in office then Trump? Literally everything is collapsing

Thank Trump healthcare is going to shit. I'm kinda sick of seeing fatasses consuming EVERY. SINGLE. BURGER.

id still vote for trump

Yeah reading the MSM will give you that belief

>could

Yeah this time it really is the end of drumpff!

>Jeff Sessions
>resigning
Good. That anti-weed retard should resign.

It only seems that way because the Democrats wont get over the fact that they lost.

Tired of winning yet?

all this chaos is healthy. obama's regime ran like a well oiled criminal organization, by comparison.

>Nu/pol/ wins with the most corrupt president of all time
>Still loses
Can't make this shit up

Seriously though?

While you keep screaming Russia he is getting shit done and you don't even realize it. Dakota pipeline, relaxing EPA restrictions, privatizing air traffic controllers etc. He is undoing almost every shitty policy Obama put in place.

the media also said trump asked russia to hack hilary's private server because he joked that eeveryone had her data.

Oh no, not sessions, whatever will we do without him, he was so amazing.

It sickens me that we can't have another election today, so I can have the satisfaction of voting for Trump again.

You don't know what a bigot is.
Lol.

So he's ruining everything. Thanks, but we already know that.

>sources say

These pussies have the greatest chance to fuck up Washington corruption in maybe forever... And they can't do it.
Are we doomed?

No shill, its not as you say....better back off if you take down trump we all get pence & probably a civil war...we put up with that traitor barry sotero 8 years y'all need to relax

>TRUMP ASKED DNI COATS TO INTERVENE IN FBI RUSSIA PROBE
TRUMP ASKED DNI COATS TO INTERVENE IN FBI RUSSIA PROBE
>TRUMP ASKED DNI COATS TO INTERVENE IN FBI RUSSIA PROB

I really don't care if Trump kills us all. The impotent rage of a bunch of smug, condescending philosophy majors is endlessly amusing. When we die together in the thermonuclear fire, my unrepentant laughter shall fill your morally superior ears for all eternity. And there is nothing you can do about it.

Imagine being so ugly inside and outside that this is the person you grew up to be

>I really don't care if Trump kills us all.
I do. I want him to. I was promised a thermonuclear apocalypse and I damned well better get one. Death to the human filth!

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>sessions
Nothing of value would be lost desu

Did you learn that phrase in Clanton's "ethics" class?

You mean the fake news media said some things? Nothing has changed in the actual real world.

Fake news.

>ruining everything
No, destroying Obama's shit legacy. 90% of what he's done has been good.

Hello r*ddit

>OBAMA WAS BAD BECAUSE NIGGGGEERRRR!!!
You probably can't even name one of his policies. I bet your only arguments are propaganda buzzword-laced rants.

Trump needs to stop hiring from the public sector. These people are lazy, institutionalized, seat-warmers. They aren't trustworthy. They aren't going to go after anything substantive. They're often incompetent.

The one thing Trump may be regretting now though, is that he has never cultivated a close circle of loyal friends and associates. His entire life has been about strategic business relationships. Even some of his own family members are disloyal snakes.

>sources

Fuck off, Brockpuppets.

Here's how this went
>Sessions: *Chuckles* maybe I should just resign, right Trump?
>Trump: Haha you dog you
> News reporter overheard, runs to phone
> "STOP ALL THE PRESSES! SESSIONS IS GONNA RESIGN!"

>Literally everything is collapsing
Or he wants to keep people off balance like he literally always does.

Lol, Trump's entire administration is so fucked up. This is textbook emotional blackmail.

>US gov collapsing
>Bad

Sessions was one of the earliest big names to join the Trump train

There is a zero % chance this happens

>Has anyone had a worse run in office then Trump?
you're grammer

Imagine being so dumb that you took this headline seriously.

>White house staff shakeup coming!

>This time, its Bannon, Sessions, AND Spicer!

>F-for real this time!

I've got sources that say this story is false.

They just keep going up and down the totem pole writing fake stories about everyone in trump admin.

I don't know what/who you're talking about, so no. I just love miserable pieces of shit who ruin their own lives and lash out. It's a fetish. Usually if you befriend one they'll let you do anything rather than lose their only friend

>shill---128801336
>Has not prosecuted a single corrupt Dem
>HURR IM TOO GOOD TO WORK FOR U DRUMPF
fuck sessions

>watch what happens to Reince said the "insider"

>Imagine being so ugly inside and outside that this is the person you grew up to be
>I just love miserable pieces of shit who ruin their own lives and lash out. It's a fetish.

You're retarded, and probably a much weirder faggot than most people ITT.