Has INFOWARS started to become Mainstream Media?

Has INFOWARS started to become Mainstream Media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes they are growing exponentially

Meagan will never report for Infowars, trust me. One time interview

I hope so, our friendly water filter salesman needs more shekels.

Fuck off niggers

Has Sup Forums started becoming mainstream?

In all seriousness I think they are, but they are trying to become more serious as they become more popular.

I think they should be like the WWE of news. Or like the Daily Show but for right wingers. No one wants another Fox News, we want stories where that little dork does to college campuses and Alex Jones to give rants about globalists.

Can someone tell me why anyone gives this guy attention? Do you think the character thing was just 4d chess? Why risk your entire audience unless you think they are fucking retards.

Red Hulk on MSM

Dude he clarified that he sometimes does satirical pieces on air (which is true) so the judge wouldn't take his kids away, simple as that.

>mfw shills think you wouldn't tell judge whatever you have to in order to keep your livelihood intact

If you haven't listened to a full 4-hour broadcast of Infowars in the last 3 months you shouldn't be allowed to talk shit, he explains all the bullshit people are flinging at him like every day

watch the clip where he makes fun of his guest for talking about a conspiracy theory. literally grabs the tinfoil makes a tinfoil hat and puts on a shit eating grin for the camera. Buy my waterfilters. he's part of their club.

Infowars isn't all that "credible" but I like them and prefer their absurdities over other MSM. Easier to separate fact from fiction with infowars

>fake
>also libtard
>also gay

For someone who's supposedly a hard core /polak, he spends an awful lot of time on reddit.

Besides i didn't know /pol started issuing membership cards. It's like saying "we at anonymous" kek

>reddit fag

SHE GOT FILTER'D

Don't bother, he's an idiot, otherwise wouldn't ask that question...

infowars.com

its only a matter of time at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o